Tsukimichi -Moonlit Fantasy- (English Dub) Episode 8

The Dawn of the Witch (English Dub) Episode 8

Komi Can't Communicate Season 2 Episode 23

Miss Shachiku and the Little Baby Ghost Episode 11

Skeleton Knight in Another World Episode 11

The Dawn of the Witch Episode 10

The Demon Girl Next Door Season 2 Episode 10

Aoharu × Machinegun - Episodes 1 - 13

Interesting concept for a sports series (Airgun), the ending leaving it open for more episodes. Although it never explained why Tachibana was pretending to be male

Aharen-san wa Hakarenai episode 12 Blossoming. (Complete. A sweet romance anime that provided some humour and a relaxing tone. A second season would be nice though the story does wrap up nicely within these 12 episodes.) 3.5/5

Date A Live IV
episode 11 Opening up.

Love after World Domination episode 11 Disguises.

Onipan! episodes 46-50 I want my Oni-TV.

Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It r=1-sinθ episode 12 Saving. (Complete. A decent second season let down a bit by the final episode which didn’t work well for me.) 3/5

The Executioner and Her Way of Life
episode 12 A journey just beginning. (Complete. A fantasy adventure series that was watchable though not necessarily one of my favourites from this anime season.) 3/5

Galaxy Express 999
episodes 101-113 & Adieu (Film)

Last edited:
Aharen-sanwa Hakarenai (English Dub) Episode 10

Date A Live IV (English Dub) Episode 8

Kaguya-Sama: Love is War -Ultra Romanctic- (English Dub) Episode 8

Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 3 (English Dub) Episode 7

Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 12 Blooming. (Complete. A relaxing romance anime that portrays the endearing interactions of the soft-spoken MC with her friends and family. Overall though this series had some really charming moments throughout.) 3.5/5

CUE!
Episode 23 Hidden talent. (Complete. For a workplace series this was an intriguing insight into the voice acting industry.) 3/5

Date A Live IV Episode 11 Confiding.

Kaguya-Sama: Love is War -Ultra Romanctic- Episode 11 The festival continues.

Love After World Domination Episode 11 Disguises.

Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It r=1-sin0 Episode 12 Rescue. (Complete. Despite the last episode which I didn't appreciate in the slightest it was a decent second season overall.) 3/5

The Executioner and Her Way of Life Episode 12 A new journey. (Complete. This may not be one of the more stand out animes for this season but overall as a fantasy adventure series this was watchable.) 3/5

reina-aharen-aharen-san.gif

Aharen-san wa Hakarenai (Japanese audio) - Episodes 1-3
Tomodachi Game (Japanese audio) - Episodes 1-3

A Couple of Cuckoos episode 9 Batting and fishing.

In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki episode 11 Attractions.

Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club Season 2 episode 12 Support.

Shikimori’s not just a Cutie episode 9 Play ball.

Spy x Family episode 11 Study struggles.

Galaxy Express 999: Eternal Fantasy (Film) (Complete. GE999 and its sequel films manage to be a fairly engaging watch despite the repetitive nature of the plots within the TV series, showcasing a variety of destinations with their own flawed ways of life, anchored by the passengers of the Galaxy Express and its conductor. In time I’ll check out The Galaxy Railways too.) 3.5/5

Gasaraki
episodes 1-18

Last edited:
CUE! ep 23
Be yourself.

I'M KODAMA KAWASHIRI ep 18
Getting to sleep.

SPY x FAMILY ep 11
Starlight, star bright,
The star I see tonight.

AOASHI ep 11
Eye contact.

Aria The Animation rest of series and extras. Now, do I buy the US versions of the other series or wait for the UK to release them?

Got so distracted when I ordered Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S, that I had to rewatch the first series one more time.

His And Her Circumstances episodes 21-26. All good, Normal teenagers having normal emotions at a normal school.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 254 Seek.

Don’t Hurt Me, My Healer! episode 11 Questionable skill set.

Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs episode 12 Someday. (Complete. This was a fairly decent watch despite its shortcomings.) 3/5

Gasaraki
episodes 19-25 (Complete. Whilst I enjoyed this series I felt it could have used a few more episodes to flesh out the finale.) 3.5/5

Gatchaman Crowds: Insight
episodes 1-12 (Complete. A sequel series which had its issues when it came to the new characters and a storyline that I didn’t engage with as much as the first season.) 3/5

A Couple of Cuckoo's (English Dub) Episode 7

Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie (English Dub) Episode 7-8

A Couple of Cuckoo's Episode 9

Don't Hurt Me, My Healer! Episode 11

In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki Episode 11

Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club Season 2 Episode 12

Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie Episode 9

Spy x Family Episode 11

Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs Episode 12 (Complete)

The Poem of the Wind and the Trees

Another anime that I have been meaning to watch for ages, this is the only anime from Yoshikazu Yasuhiko's filmography I hadn't seen so far (excluding Cucuruz Doan's Island). Based on an influential manga of the same name and dealing with same sex relationships at a boys boarding school it was a film that could have been problematic in it's depiction of the main events of the manga but with Yas's deft touch it's an incredibly engaging and touching story that is well worth a watch.

Mobile Suit SD Gundam's Counterattack - Episodes 1 & 2 [Final]

Mobile Suit SD Gundam MKIII - Episodes 1 - 6 [Final]

Mobile Suit SD Gundam MKIV - Episodes 1 & 2 [Final]

While I really enjoy all of the SD Gundam anime, the two episodes of MkIV are my favourite, both are brilliantly silly and laugh out loud funny and episode 2's spot on parody of both UC Gundam and Wacky Races is especially delightful.

AMAIM: Warrior on the Borderline - Episode 23

Setting up for an interesting conclusion.

Cream Lemon - Episodes 1 - 6

This is a very controversial OVA series I had read a lot about over the years including a fascinating and insightful article about episode 4 of Cream Lemon 'Pop Chaser' in the Colony Drop fanzine. After watching OOPArts - Oman last week I wanted to watch it as this type of anime was very prevalent in that mid 80's OVA period. Episode 4 is the odd one out as it has some really nice mecha/vehicle artwork and animation around the rest of the more problematic content.

Last edited:
Back