Your viewing journal

A Lull in the Sea is my mother's favorite anime, and I really enjoyed it too. My mom wanted to re-watch it whenever I showed it to the neighbor couple, but we just haven't gotten to it yet. I also have the big boxset although it's the US Premium Edition set from NIS America, which looks very similar to the MVM release.

My oldest Daughter and her boyfriend are coming to visit tomorrow for my Birthday, and we're going to be showing more Spy x Family to my mother, probably episodes 4-6.

Aharen-sanwa Hakarenai (English Dub) Episode 9

Date A Live IV (English Dub) Episode 7

Kaguya-Sama: Love is War -Ultra Romanctic- (English Dub) Episode 7

Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 3 (English Dub) Episode 6

Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 11

CUE! Episode 22

Date A Live IV Episode 10

Kaguya-Sama: Love is War -Ultra Romanctic- Episode 10

Love After World Domination Episode 10

Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It r=1-sin0 Episode 11

The Executioner and Her Way of Life Episode 11

CUE! ep 22
Show time.

I'M KODAMA KAWASHIRI ep 17
Too much.

RikeKoi s2 e11
Here comes the brides.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki s4 e10
Regional norms.

Love After World Domination ep 10
School festival.

In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki ep 10
Leadership worries and herb hunting.

A Couple of Cuckoos episode 8 She’s leaving home.

In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki episode 10 Owe me one.

Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club Season 2 episode 11 Here and now.

Spy x Family episode 10 Sports.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki Season 4 episode 10 Complex. (Complete. Another decent season of short stories.) 3/5

Galaxy Express 999 episodes 7-25

Last edited:
I had a few people who had never seen Macross Frontier over to watch the 2nd movie Wings Of Goodbye today and they were blown away by just how much fun it was. I don't have a high end audio system but my Cerwin Vega SL-12 mains coupled with a pair of Yamaha NS6490's for the surrounds and a really nice 12" high wattage sub really made the bass come alive. I can't really crank up the volume too high or I'll piss my neighbors off-oh the joys of living in a condo!! We're all gonna go see the 1st movie at the local theater next weekend.

Last edited:
Interspecies Reviewers
The most ridiculous thing I've ever watched. It was pretty funny and it's oddly celebratory of sex, body types and fetishes. It manged to be both more and less extreme than I imagined given the furore over it when it came out.

Why The Hell Are You Here, Teacher!?
Silly awkward encounters a plenty. It manages to be way more inappropriate and unacceptable than Interspecies Reviewers which seems mind-blowing.

School Days
Well that was unpleasant. This show is probably the single most cynical examination of human nature I've ever watched. Everyone has been cheated on and knows how world destroying it can be. This show goes all in on that. The main character is the single most unlikable protagonist I've seen in any media. Less that zero redeeming features. He flip flops between pathetic timid loser and aggressive sex pest continuously and is proactive in not taking accountability for his actions. He is pure scum. And the rest of the cast don't fare much better really. I don't regret watching as such but I also never want to watch it again. It was not an easy thing to experience.

Interspecies Reviewers
The most ridiculous thing I've ever watched. It was pretty funny and it's oddly celebratory of sex, body types and fetishes. It manged to be both more and less extreme than I imagined given the furore over it when it came out.

Why The Hell Are You Here, Teacher!?
Silly awkward encounters a plenty. It manages to be way more inappropriate and unacceptable than Interspecies Reviewers which seems mind-blowing.

School Days
Well that was unpleasant. This show is probably the single most cynical examination of human nature I've ever watched. Everyone has been cheated on and knows how world destroying it can be. This show goes all in on that. The main character is the single most unlikable protagonist I've seen in any media. Less that zero redeeming features. He flip flops between pathetic timid loser and aggressive sex pest continuously and is proactive in not taking accountability for his actions. He is pure scum. And the rest of the cast don't fare much better really. I don't regret watching as such but I also never want to watch it again. It was not an easy thing to experience.

Was this a themed selection by design? 🤣 (not that I'm saying they're all the same philosophically it just struck me that they all have in common that they either are or are perceived in a certain way that seems kinda similar) XP

Was this a themed selection by design? 🤣 (not that I'm saying they're all the same philosophically it just struck me that they all have in common that they either are or are perceived in a certain way that seems kinda similar) XP
Lol pretty much. After watching Interspecies Reviewers and looking at the pile of thing I still have to watch they seemed like obvious choices. Though School Days has no fan service or sexy times. It's just miserable people being awful to one another.

Interspecies Reviewers is the only one of that bunch I'd watch again. It was genuinely fun and the only one with characters I'd actually want to see more of.

School Days was one (if not the most) s**test series I've ever had the misfortune to watch. Good god but it was horrible-especially the end....!!! Title is blood red-get it?

Seiren - Episodes 1 - 12

Sequel to Amagami and very similar in being 3 separate storylines with a different girl as the main subject. I guess due to the opening title having more girls they were hoping to make more stories.

Time to randomly pick out another title from my pile to watch over the course of the week ahead

A Couple of Cuckoo's (English Dub) Episode 6

Spy x Family (English Dub) Episode 9

A Couple of Cuckoo's Episode 8

Don't Hurt Me, My Healer! Episode 10

In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki Episode 10

Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club Season 2 Episode 11

Spy x Family Episode 10

Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs Episode 11

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki Season 4 Episode 10

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 253 Talk no jutsu time.

Don’t Hurt Me, My Healer! episode 10 Feeling low.

Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs episode 11 Free-fall.

Galaxy Express 999 episodes 26-44

Back