Your viewing journal

Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles (English Dub) Episode 5

Is the Order a Rabbit? (Rewatch) Episode 1-5

Princess Connect! Re: Dive Season 2 Episode 3 Haunt.

The Honor at Magic High School Episode 1-13 (Complete. Enjoyable enough as a spin-off series with what it brought to the table. Overall though it didn't offer anything new to the franchise) 3/5

Attack on Titan: The Final Season (Part 2) - Episode 78

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - Entertainment District Arc - Episode 7

Platinum End - Episode 15

My Dress-Up Darling - Episode 3

Teasing Master Takagi-san (Season 3) - Episode 3

Lupin the Third: Part VI - Episode 15

Princess Connect! Re: Dive (Season 2) - Episode 2 - 3

Attack on Titan left me speechless, Demon Slayer had some of the best animation it's ever had, Platinum End is setting up a new arc, My Dress-Up Darling continues to be a fun show, Takagi-san was really sweet, Lupin had a Jigen episode which is always very welcome and I'm glad to be back in the world of Princess Connect.

A really solid week for the seasonal shows I'm watching.

X Bomber - Episodes 22 - 25 [Final]

So looking forward to talking about this on the podcast!!!

86 - Episodes 19 - 21

This has been a good run of episodes but I haven't been as taken with the second half as I was the first, frustrating that we've got to wait until March for the final few episodes.

Ranma 1/2 - Episodes 49 - 54 (Blu-ray)

Last edited:
Demon Slayer: Entertainment District Arc ep 8
The fight continues... still!
I know Shounen fights have the reputation of lasting for a number of episodes, but this was the 4th and it's still going! Must be the longest I've ever seen!

Sabikui Bisco ep 3
Team up.

Princess Connect! Re: Dive s2 e3
Spooky investigation.

Life With an Ordinary Guy Who Reincarnated Into a Total Fantasy Knockout episode 3 Beauty stab.

The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt episode 3 Tutor.

Tales of Zestiria the X 2nd Season episodes 5-13 (Complete. It had been a while since watching the first season but picking it up again made for a decent continuation.) 3.5/5

Tamako Market
episodes 1-4

Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro (English Dub) Episode 3

Is the Order a Rabbit? (Rewatch) Episode 6-12 (Complete. Still as comfy and adorable on rewatch as I remember it being, just like it was back when the series first debuted.) 3.5/5

Is the Order a Rabbit??
(Rewatch) Episode 1-7

Life with an Ordinary Guy Who Reincarnated into a Total Fantasy Knockout Episode 3

She Professed Herself Pupil of the Wise Man Episode 3

The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt Episode 3

Seraph of the End: Battle of Nagoya
Started off as a pretty strong sequel but unfortunately doesn't explain much of the lore or the characters motives while leaving us on a big finale and an unresolved cliffhanger that likely won't be revisited under Studio WIT or indeed at all. Despite this I still enjoyed the two seasons. Solid main characters, great production and a fantastic soundtrack from the quartet of Sawano, Shiraishi, Tachibana and Wada. I'll be checking out the manga at least which I'm surprised is still ongoing. Over six years without an anime sequel and the story hasn't finished lol.

Blue Exorcist: Kyoto Saga
Episodes 1 -12

Minor reboot from the original anime series (where the last few episodes of the original series are ignored in terms of the new series). Much of the same in terms of fighting and character building. Nice enough ending leaving it open if they ever made a 3rd series when the manga ends.

In the Land of Leadale episode 4 Summoning.

Police in a Pod episode 4 Hunt and run.

Tamako Market episodes 5-12 (Complete. A charming series despite the bird being a bit annoying.) 4/5

Tamako Love Story (Film)
A solid successor which shifts the tone to be more serious as it deals with topics of romance and the future. 3.5/5

Watching Gankutsuou Up to episode 6 so far but it's very interesting. Very unique art style.

Fate Grand Order Solomon

Great movie though, without spoiling anything this arc is in a weird spot in game as it is the finale to the entire story (until the sequal lostbelt) and it serves more as a grand event in the game. I wasn't sure how this arc would translate into an anime at all frankly, but they did a pretty solid job getting all the story beats they needed.

Looking forward to the blu-ray release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Banished from the Hero’s Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside (English Dub) Episode 11

In the Land of Leadale Episode 4 Summon.

Is the Order a Rabbit?? (Rewatch) Episode 8-12 (Complete. And just like the first season, another nice comfy rewatch to what is undeniably the stronger of the two.) 4/5

Police in a Pod
Episode 4 Search and running.

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest Season 2 episode 3 Heat.

Tamayura Hitotose episodes 1-12 (Complete. Another fairly chilled anime offering from the backlog.) 3.5/5

The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (English Dub) Episode 10

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest Season 2 Episode 3 Hot.

Is the Order a Rabbit?? ~Dear My Sister~ (Rewatch) & Is the Order a Rabbit?? ~Sing for You~ OVA (Rewatch) A nice revisit to these extended episodes for some more comfy viewing. 4/5, 3.5/5

Sakura Trick Episode 1-12 (Complete. A school SoL yuri series that portrays the frequent intimacy sessions between the main cast members whilst going about and engaging in their daily day-to-day school lives. Overall though, visually it was okay but nothing to remarkable.) 3/5

Last edited:
Magic Knight Rayearth episodes 1-18: Rewatch on my nice shiny new BR, much better than those dodgy DVDs plus a few little extras.

Revue Starlight episodes 1-12: Fun, with a very strong vibe of Revolutionary Girl Utena. Secret battles between students in a hidden location only accessible (almost) on invitation. Although this has a talking giraffe. Very girly.

Slow Loop ep 4
Birthday surprise.

Teasing Master Takagi-san s3 e4
I want to believe!

Attack on Titan Final Season p2 e3
Contact.

I'M KODAMA KAWASHIRI ep 3
Salmon!

Love of Kill ep 3
This still doesn't know what it wants to be, but I'm still intrigued about the past of the 2 MCs.

CUE! ep 4
The hard work starts here.

Slow Loop episode 4 Trying something new.

Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 3 episode 4 Cold and UFOs.

The Case Study of Vanitas Part 2 episode 15 Bright future?

World’s End Harem episode 4 All for you.

Tamayura: More Aggressive episodes 1-12 (Complete. Despite the namesake this was more of the same and a nice continuation.) 3.5/5

Tamayura Sotsugyou Shashin Part 1 (Film)

Last edited:
Back