Your viewing journal

Paprika - Another great Satoshi Kon movie, seen all four of his feature films now, just need to watch Paranoia Agent and any short movies he's done.

Surprisingly, this was more understandable as what was going than what I had heard, especially compared to Perfect Blue.

During the movie as well I knew I recognised Paprika's voice actress (English) and it's the same voice actress who plays Amy Rose from Sonic the Hedgehog.

Slow Loop episode 3 First catch.

Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 3 episode 3 Daydreams and bad weather.

The Case Study of Vanitas Part 2 episode 14 Huddle.

World’s End Harem episode 3 Dreaming.

Sunday without God episodes 1-12 (Complete. A fairly atmospheric story with some poignant moments throughout.) 3.5/5

CUE! Episode 3 Cast roles.

Girls Frontline Episode 3 Coded message.

Slow Loop Episode 3 First catch and cook.

Teasing Master Takagi-san Season 3 Episode 3 Fantasize and downpour.

World's End Harem (Uncensored) Episode 3

Kill Me Baby episodes 10-13: I don't know what was going on here, apart from a lot of violence and weirdness. We never had any depth given to the characters and interactions with people in the world around the three (and a half) main characters was severely limited. Still, it was funny in a slapstick way.

But why was an assassin and a ninja master hanging around at a school with a teen idiot?

Psycho Pass Sinners of the System rewatch
Watched in Spanish last time but was nice to revisit the films in an English friendly way. All 3 are great entries in the franchise but the first one was my fave this time round. It felt the most like a proper cyberpunk crime story.

Your Lie In April Spanish dub
Amazing show and was good to rewatch it in Spanish this time. Its so emotional with a great cast, amazing animation and stellar music. I'd forgotten a lot of the sub plots and was an emotional wreck for the last few episodes again.

Akebi's Sailor Uniform ep 3
Choosing a club.
Whilst I wouldn't really call it ecchi this show has awful lot of fetishistic shots. An armpit here, a thigh there and feet everywhere, wouldn't normally complain, but they are first years... in middle school!

My Dress-Up Darling ep 3
Shopping.

World's End Harem eps 2 & 3 (uncensored)
Revelation and teacher's pet.

Put In the Land of Leadale on hold at 2 episodes. The production is pretty standard and the premise is quickly abandoned but it still looks to be a fun series and a nice change from the usual isekai. I'll give other seasonals a look first before deciding what to dedicate my time to.

Ranking of Kings - episodes 1 - 14

Demon Slayer Season 2 - episode 14 (aka episode 7) (again!)

Saiyuki Reload: Zeroin - episode 3

Blue Period - episode 12 (again!)

My Senpai is Annoying (English Dub) Episode 7

Akebi's Sailor Uniform Episode 3 Photo.

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Part 2 Episode 16 Settlement.

My Dress-Up Darling Episode 3 Outing.

Rosario + Vampire Episode 5-13 & Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 1-13 (Complete)

The Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest Episode 3

Super Crooks ep1-2

I’ve been failing to get around to this for so long that I’d actually forgotten the premise, so it took me by surprise when the first episode turned out to be a flashback introducing the main character’s backstory that looks very much like it’s been in the Stranger Things dressing up box. Interesting show though; the combination of an obviously Japanese production with Mark Millar’s very un-Japanese writing style is a little jarring at first, but the setup, following a crew of schlubby low-tier supervillains knocking over jewellery stores at the behest of a sneering mastermind who clearly does not have their best interests at heart, feels quite fresh and appealing.

Akebi’s Sailor Uniform episode 3 After the rain.

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Part 2 episode 16 Secret.

Lupin III: Part VI episode 15 A nice day to start again.

My Dress-Up Darling episode 3 On the town.

World Trigger 3rd Season episode 14 Conclusion. (Complete. Another solid season for the series, am looking forward to the next.) 3.5/5

Sword Art Online Alicization: War of Underworld
episodes 1-21

Attack on Titan: The Final Season (Japanese audio) - Episode 19
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Entertainment District Arc (Japanese audio) - Episode 8

Attack on Titan: The Final Season Part 2 episode 78 Beyond the battle.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 233 And then there were four.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Entertainment District Arc episode 8 Numb.

Sword Art Online Alicization: War of Underworld episodes 22-23 (Complete. Some solid battles and a very convenient turn of events as the climax was reaching its peak) 3.5/5

Symphogear
episodes 1-13 (Complete. Some interesting ideas and musical setpieces which made for a decent watch.) 3.5/5

Symphogear G
episodes 1-3

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - Mugen Train Arc (English Dub) Episode 1-7 (Complete. Brilliant from start to finish, another very solid Arc overall.) 3.5/5

Attack on Titan: The Final Season Episode 78

Finished off New Game season 2. Second season wasn't as good as the first imo but some new characters and change of roles for some kept it interesting.

Ending was rather sweet and all it does now is make me want to read the manga to see how life treats certain characters after big decisions are made.

Think i might finally watch Terror in Resonance next.

Princess Connect! Re: Dive Season 2 episode 3 Came back haunted.

SABIKUI BISCO episode 3 Tactic.

Symphogear G episodes 4-13 (Complete. A decent follow-up season, I’ll check out the rest of the series in time.) 3.5/5

Tales of Zestiria the X 2nd Season
episodes 1-4

Back