Your viewing journal

Stone Ocean ep7-12

It seems a little early to rank Part 6 in terms of the other Jojo instalments, but it certainly feels like the most refined take on the formula so far, and I could genuinely see this ending up as my favourite one (unless Steel Ball Run lives up to the considerable hype). It’s interesting that it recalls Part 4, with all the characters staying in one location, but there’s a pervading sense of imminent, unpredictable danger about the prison that gives the show that sense of urgency Part 4 often lacked. I wouldn’t have minded a few more goofy side-stories just as a break from the main plot (the ball game was a real highlight), but I enjoyed this a lot and I hope it won’t be too long until Netflix favour us with the next chunk.

Let’s Make a Mug Too episode 11 Concentration.

Selection Project episode 11 Opportunities.

Taisho Otome Fairy Tale episode 10 Can’t give up.

Naruto Shippuden (Rewatch) episodes 140-143, 152-165

Dream Eater Merry complete series: there's something lacking in this series .. like a proper start and end and a lot of a plot.

Waiting In The Summer episodes 1-6: I enjoyed this. A cute and innocent tale of an alien girl who falls to earth and move in with a teenage boy, and the love triangle/pentagon(?) that ensues. All the usual Japanese teen school anime tropes are here, with a couple of subtle twists. Fun summer romantic comedy that's definitely worth a rewatch ... unless the second disc sucks

Waiting In The Summer episodes 7-12: Good conclusion to the series, lots of action and racing against time to find the missing piece of the puzzle. Very sad to find my (cheap MVM Christmas sale) DVD was missing the OVA and the English dub (which I can live without) that the US BluRay has. Now to decide whether I should spend ten times as much for one extra episode.

My list is an A4 sheet noting 40/50 anime I'm watching. I won't mention them all. I couldn't keep track without it.

Just finished Fire Force 2.
Got lucky as I only bought Season 1 earlier this year. 30% off HMV sale so it was great that 2 wasn't far behind.

Finished High School Fleet.
Very enjoyable.

My thing is Do I want to watch the next episode now?

They both delivered.

Now back on to Cobra the Animation, episode 8. Loving it. Good guy who's technically a baddie (loved that since the Saint). Amusing Bond style opening.

I'll stop and go back to Golgo 13 for the umpteenth time. Might watch the episode with New York real estate guy called Ronald Crump😀.
Probably my only 10/10 anime.
Except Aika trilogy.

Lupin III: Part VI episode 9 Brazil.

MUTEKING THE Dancing HERO episode 11 Merge.

My Senpai is Annoying episode 10 A good game.

The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated! episode 19 Clash.

World Trigger 3rd Season episode 10 A change of tactic.

Naruto Shippuden (Rewatch) episodes 166-169, 172-175, 197-206

Last edited:
Bodacious Space Pirates episodes 13-26: All light and fluffy. No-one gets hurt and the schoolgirls get to play act as pirates. There's more emotional depth in ten seconds of Clannad (or Kanon). It's like a meringue, it looks nice but it's mostly just air.

Mobile Suit Gundam Hathaway…was very good. Looking forward to the next one. Only niggle I have is that Gigi Andalucia seems to be a redundant character that is only there for the MC to fall in love with. I hope she is an important character, otherwise they could have done without her. Gundam does have a knack for having female characters just so the MC can fall for them.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 228 Half-hearted.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Entertainment District Arc episode 2 Disguised.

Irina: The Vampire Cosmonaut episode 11 Hero?

Mieruko-chan episode 11 Bound.

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation 2nd Season episode 22 Family.

Naruto Shippuden (Rewatch) episodes 207-222, 243-244

December 10th - 12th.

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom (English Dub) Episode 11

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation 2nd Season (English Dub) Episode 16

My Senpai is Annoying (English Dub) Episode 3

Restaurant to Another World Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 4

Irina: The Vampire Cosmonaut Episode 11

Komi Can't Communicate Episode 10

Let's Make a Mug Too 2 Episode 11

Mieruko-chan Episode 11

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation 2nd Season Episode 22

My Senpai is Annoying Episode 10

Restaurant to Another World Season 2 Episode 11

Selection Project Episode 11

The Aquatope on White Sand Episode 23

The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated! Episode 19

Yuki Yuna is a Hero: The Great Mankai Chapter Episode 11

Lupin III: Part VI ep7-8

Generally, Part VI continues to underwhelm me, but I did get some amusement from Holmes waving a can of Irn-Bru around, and the Jigen episode was a marked improvement on what's gone before. It's also the first time Akio Otsuka's really had an episode to himself in the role, and he certainly seems like a perfect fit for it.

Blade Runner: Black Lotus eps 5 & 6
Manhunt.

The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated
ep 18
Mysterious apparition.

Let's Make a Mug Too s2 e11
Inspired.

Demon Slayer: Entertainment District Arc ep 2
Dressing up.

The Fruit of Evolution: Before I Knew It, My Life Had It Made Episode 11 Battle.

Seitokai Yakuindomo, Seitokai Yakuindomo* & Film (Complete. A hilarious comedy series that pushes the broadcastable boundaries with it's phrasings and innuendo's. Overall though this was amusingly fun. When it came to it's physical release though, I'm dissapointed that the series was released using the broadcast version instead of the JP BD masters.)
3.5/5

The Fruit of Evolution: Before I Knew It, My Life Had It Made episode 11 Monster clash.

The Vampire dies in No Time episode 11 The familiar of John.

Naruto Shippuden (Rewatch) episodes 245-252, 254-256, 261-264

Back