Your viewing journal

Just wanna take this opportunity to say how much I enjoyed rewatching all those Ghibli movies a while back - Castle in the Sky is great! As is Only Yesterday which I rewatched about a month/month and a half ago and absolutely loved :)

I have now finished watching Stellvia on Blu-ray and I highly recommend it, a great piece of speculative fiction and character writing IMO :) Also almost finished Yumeiro Patissiere SP Professional and steadily working my way through K-On!! and Toradora still :)

Planetes eps 22 & 23

Osamake eps 7 & 8
A cunning plan and putting it into action.

Farewell, My Dear Cramer ep 10
Loving the name drops in this. This episode we got Davids and Antonio Conte!

Shadows House ep 9
2 down, 3 to go.

Combatants Will Be Dispatched! (English Dub) Episode 3

Combatants Will Be Dispatched! Episode 10 Vote.

Dragon Goes House-Hunting Episode 10 A new companion.

Seven Knights Revolution - Hero Successor Episode 10 Judgement.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 202 Manipulation.

Combatants Will Be Dispatched! episode 10 Live-streaming shenanigans.

Dragon Goes House-Hunting episode 10 Hunter duo and a pouty princess.

Farewell, My Dear Cramer episode 10 Surround.

Moriarty The Patriot 2nd Cour episode 30 Secrets of the bride.

Nomad: Megalo Box 2 episode 10 Fight & talk.

Clannad: After Story episodes 16-24 & OVA (Complete. A more melodramatic season, especially with the second half and its tragedy-laden plot developments which left me with mixed feelings despite how it all concluded.) 3/5

E3O6TydWUAAoRG4

Combatants Will Be Dispatched! (Japanese audio) - Episodes 5-6
Full Dive: This Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even Shittier than Real Life! (Japanese audio) - Episodes 5-6
Higehiro: After Being Rejected, I Shaved and Took in a High School Runaway (Japanese audio) - Episodes 4-7
How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord Omega (Japanese audio) - Episodes 4-6

SSSS. Dynazenon - Episodes 9 & 10

Dynazenon goes from strength to strength. Episode 9 really made me smile and made this mecha fan very happy. Episode 10 provided some character background that provided some answers but also created some interesting questions at the same time.

Back Arrow Episode - Episode 21

Something happened in this episode that didn't surprise in the slightest but Back Arrow is easy going fun and I'm keen to see how it concludes.

Future Police Urashiman - Episodes 17 - 20

Episode 20 might be episode @Professor Irony referred to, the detail and fluidity in the animation was a big step up compare to previous episodes. Episode 20 was easily also the best episode so far and finally a bit of a reveal to the wider world in Urashiman.

Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ (Japanese) - Episodes 26-47 Complete

I enjoyed... some... of my time with ZZ but I'm definitely glad to be done with it now.

I often think ZZ gets a lot of unfair flak, the first half is a bit of a mess and not to everyone's taste but I think the second half is pretty decent.

Tokyo Revengers eps 8 & 9
Tears and blood in the rain.

Let's Make a Mug Too ep 10
Colour me surprised.

Higehiro ep 10
Last days.

ODD TAXI ep 10
Capoeira Llama.

Fruits Basket: The Final episode 60 Aftermath.

Let's Make a Mug Too episode 10 Colours

MARS RED episode 10 Expose.

ODDTAXI episode 10 Deals.

To Your Eternity episode 9 Run.

Cleopatra (Film) Another Animerama feature from director Osamu Tezuka. This had some interesting art styles and techniques throughout and I slightly preferred it over 1001 Nights though these films are overall more curiosities to me than enjoyable anime. 2.5/5

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion I - Initiation (Film)
Will give my overall thoughts on the film trilogy once I’ve watched all three but this was a film best enjoyed having already watched the series I feel but did have some solid action set pieces. 3/5

Last edited:
Cleopatra (Film) Another Animerama feature from director Osamu Tezuka. This had some interesting art styles and techniques throughout and I slightly preferred it over 1001 Nights though these films are overall more curiosities to me than enjoyable anime. 2.5/5

I have not finished Cleopatra yet but I really enjoyed 1001 Nights and Belladonna of Sadness :)

In another world with my Smartphone
Episodes 1 -12

Typical harem style show involving someone being put in another world. Seems to end at a point where I assume they were hoping for more episodes.

Back