Your viewing journal

Zoku Owarimonogatari (Japanese audio) - Episodes 1-6 (Completed)

This final arc of the Monogatari Final Season saga was longer than it should be, but honestly it felt like a proper closure to the series than Owarimonogatari Season 2 did (which is considered the end of the main story).

Joran: The Princess of Snow and Blood episode 8 Don’t give up.

The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent episode 7 Befriend?

The Slime Diaries episode 7 Demon Lord diaries.

Invincible A solid series that did the Twist Villain plot point very well and sets up future seasons nicely. I did care a lot more about Nolan’s storyline than Mark’s teenage relationship woes though.

Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ (Japanese) - Episodes 17-21

Think it’s finally starting to head more towards the more serious tone now, still some slapstick here and there but Crybaby Cecilia feels like the turning point. Can’t say I really like Elpeo Ple but… well I’ve already expressed that’s my general feeling to most of the new characters really. Judau, Elle, Iino and Roux are the most likeable of the new core characters. In terms of new antagonists, I guess Glemy Toto isn’t too bad.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime 2nd Season (English Dub) Episode 33

Fruits Basket: The Final Season (English Dub) Episode 57

The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent Episode 7

The Slime Diaries: That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Episode 7

Daily Life With Monster Girls-I'm rewatching this dubbed and it's a kinda of a funny show, it shows how extreme anime can be at times.

Back Arrow - Episode 19

Back Arrow has turned into a show that I quite look forward to each week!

SSSS. Dynazenon - Episode 7

Thunderbolt Fantasy - Episode 7

A Wind Named Amnesia

I last watched this over 20 years ago on VHS, I really liked it back in the day and it holds up pretty well and I still think it's got a decent premise and enjoyed watching it again

Arei no Kagami

After reading the recent Leiji Matsumoto book, I keen to dig into more of his work so watched this rather short but very interesting sci-fi tale.

Down Load

Another experimental(ish) OVA from Rintaro, plays out in a very similar way to Take The X Train but far more of a straight forward sci-fi story.

Future Police Urashiman - Episode 1

I've had a fansub of this for about 17 years but keep putting it off but promised myself that I would start it this year! There's a HD Fansub available now so upgraded and made a start.

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing (Japanese audio) - Episodes 41-49 (Completed)

I really watch to rewatch Gundam Wing, I've seen it several times and quite like it despite it's flaws and a nostaglic part of me wants to revisit it again.

Star Blazers 2199

I hear so much good stuff about this show, had the BD for a while now so must get to it at some point soon.

Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ (Japanese) - Episodes 17-21

It gets much better in the second half IMHO.

@orgun I need to get round to a rewatch of Wind of Amnesia as well. I remember quite liking it but the last time I watched it was on VHS too!
Speaking of rewatches I think Paranoia Agent might be next on my list since it's fairly short. Blu rays should be within my grasp soon.

Penguin Highway

Slime Diaries (episode 7)

Fruits Basket 2019 (Season 3, episode 7)

Mairimashita! Iruma-Kun (Season 2, episode 5)

Doukyonin Wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama No Ue (aka My Roommate Is a Cat) (episode)

Planetes ep 7

Vivy eps 7 & 8
I saved 7 to watch with 8 as so far the stories had been 2 episodes long, not only is it going into a 3rd episode this story has been pretty wordy with none of the previous action and thus been boring and I was nodding off during ep 8. Oh look it's by the same person that wrote Re:ZERO! You're not writing a LN now, keep it snappy. You were doing fine up until now!

Let's Make a Mug Too ep 7
Inspiration.

ODD TAXI ep 7
Laying it all out.

Super Cub ep 7
Be prepared.

Full Dive: The Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even Sh*ttier than Real Life! episode 7 Hero.

Hetalia World★Stars episode 8 Design.

Super Cub episode 7 Trailer.

Brave Witches episodes 1-12 (Complete. It’s been a hot minute since I last watched any of this franchise and whilst this wasn’t bad the narrative was cliched and predictable, especially towards the final third, which let it down for me.) 3/5

Campione!
episodes 1-3

Last edited:
Full Dive: This Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even Shittier than Real Life! Episode 7

Godzilla: Singular Point Episode 9 Impending catastrophe.

Osamake: Romcom Where The Childhood Friend Won't Lose Episode 6 Commercial.

Super Cub Episode 7 Cart.

Karneval
Episodes 1 -13

Interesting series although a bit confusing at times. Ending was decent enough, leaving the door open for more episodes if any more got ordered

Cells at Work!! 2nd Season (English Dub) Episode 4

Cells at Work! CODE BLACK (English Dub) Episode 11

How Not to Summon a Demon Lord Ω Episode 7

Zombieland Saga Revenge Episode 7

Zombieland Saga: Revenge episode 7 Seven.

Doctor Who: The Keys of Marinus An ambitious tale for the fifth ever serial thanks to a solid Terry Nation script and varied setpieces

Campione! episodes 4-13 (Complete. A series about Gods fighting gods with a harem backbone that was fairly entertaining overall.) 3/5

Lupin III: Part 2 ep31-32

Some nice action work in these two, also notable that the plot of 31 is quite similar to the Royal/Nelson Sisters arc from Space Adventure Cobra.

Whatever, White Bear (1987)

A simple, newspaper-strip style short about a family of bears, with a deeply strange development towards the end, this is a genuine oddity. Perhaps it even predicts Kemono Friends in a sort of way? Taken in isolation, it seems like it's attempting to be a fable in the fashion of something like Pigtails, but given that the manga continued for another couple of years and there was at least one game based on it, perhaps it plays differently in that wider context.

Emma-A Victorian Romance-just finished the last 3 episodes and all I can say is WOW!! This is easily the best series I've watched in the last 2 years, even though I knew it had a happy ending I was cheering for William and Emma till the last episode. It's just a damn good show by almost any metric you'd care to judge it by. Final score-9 out of a possible 10 points.

Planetes eps 8 & 9

Zombieland Saga: Revenge ep 7
Easy come, easy go.
I liked that they replicated the start of the first episode when Maimai was "dying".

Higehiro ep 7
Reminders of the past.

Back Arrow episode 20 Crush.

Blue Reflection Ray episode 7 Happiness?

Burning Kabaddi episode 8 Quiet ones.

So I'm a Spider, So What? episode 19 Getting ahead of things.

SSSS.DYNAZENON episode 8 Kaiju hunt.

The World Ends with You The Animation episode 7 Owe.

Those Snow White Notes episode 8 Driving force.

(Neo Human) Casshan episodes 1-12

Back