Planetes ep 5

Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro ep 6
Ise does it and beach (half) episode.

86 ep 6
Don't lose your head.

Tokyo Revengers ep 6
Further back.

Giovanni's Island (Japanese audio) - Film
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz (Japanese audio) - OVA Episodes 1-3 (Completed)

Anime:Acquired:Format:Status:
FireworksDecember 2018FilmFinished
Giovanni's IslandDecember 2020FilmFinished
Girlish NumberDecember 2020TV Series 1 courFinished
HyoukaNovember 2017
March 2019
TV Series 2 coursFinished
In Another World With My SmartphoneFebruary 2019TV Series 1 courFinished
Mobile Suit Gundam WingAugust 2019
October 2019
TV Series 4 coursFinished
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz OVAApril 2020OVA SeriesFinished
Owarimonogatari Season 2January 2021TV Series 1 courPlanned
SHIMONETA: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't ExistDecember 2018TV Series 1 courFinished
Zoku OwarimonogatariJanuary 2021TV Series 1 courPlanned

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! (Japanese) - Episodes 1-5 Rewatch

Revisiting this so I can watch Heart Throb afterward. Still a very fun and comfy show. (I feel like I described a lot of KyoAni stuff as comfy)

Sometimes I almost cringe into oblivion but only because… I’ve been there, I’ve been that kid.

Planetes(Sub) episode 4 - Respect.

I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level- episode 6
A clumsy mistake with a serious circumstance?Woopsie!

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun 2nd Season- episode 5 Awwww. Super cute episode!

86- episode 6
Wholesome but heart wrenching.

Watched the first 26 episodes of Legend of the Galactic Heroes. Really great show with truly fantastic protagonists in Yang and Reinhard but I'm not quite seeing the masterpiece I see a lot of people talk about just yet. With it being a 110 episode series I'll be taking a break to watch some other stuff.

My Hero Academia Season 5 (English Dub) Episode 6

86 EIGHTY-SIX Episode 6

Battle Athletes Victory ReSTART! Episode 6 Abducted.

Don't Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Episode 6 Beach episode.

I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level Episode 6 Accidental.

My Hero Academia Season 5 Episode 8 Fast and blazing.

Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song Episode 8 Taken over.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun 2nd Season Episode 28 Party and personality change.

86 EIGHTY-SIX episode 6 Brief respite.

Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro episode 6 Fantasy & beach going.

I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level episode 6 Ceremony.

My Hero Academia Fifth Season episode 96 Reasonable option.

Shadows House episode 6 Labyrinth and puzzles.

Vivy -Fluorite Eye’s Song- episode 8 Bind.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun Season 2 episode 5 House visit.

Blessing of the Campanella episodes 1-12 (Complete. A decent and mostly fairly laidback fantasy series which occasionally delved in some shallow fanservice.) 3/5

Chrome Shelled Regios
Decent show with some great action.

Tokyo Ghoul S
Great sequel film! Hope they continue these live action adaptations.

Relative Worlds
Stunning film. Some aspects of the story were a tad convenient but it was a great ride.

Star Blazers 2199
Epic warp animation! Really enjoyed this. Especially the way it told different types of stories. Ep 9 about 2 AI robots getting to know each other was a real highlight.

A Letter to Momo (Japanese audio) - Film
Owarimonogatari Season 2 (Japanese audio) - Episodes 1-7 (Completed)

Anime:Acquired:Format:Status:
FireworksDecember 2018FilmFinished
Giovanni's IslandDecember 2020FilmFinished
Girlish NumberDecember 2020TV Series 1 courFinished
HyoukaNovember 2017
March 2019
TV Series 2 coursFinished
In Another World With My SmartphoneFebruary 2019TV Series 1 courFinished
A Letter to MomoJanuary 2019FilmFinished
Mobile Suit Gundam WingAugust 2019
October 2019
TV Series 4 coursFinished
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz OVAApril 2020OVA SeriesFinished
Owarimonogatari Season 2January 2021TV Series 1 courFinished
SHIMONETA: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't ExistDecember 2018TV Series 1 courFinished
Zoku OwarimonogatariJanuary 2021TV Series 1 courPlanned

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 199 Absorb.

Combatants Will Be Dispatched! episode 7 Wish.

Dragon Goes House-Hunting episode 7 Skeleton brawl.

Farewell, My Dear Cramer episode 7 I’m only sleeping.

Moriarty The Patriot 2nd Cour episode 18 Pound of flesh.

Nomad: Megalo Box 2 episode 7 spar.

Bloom into You episodes 1-13 (Complete. A series wherein personal identity was just as integral as the romance which helped the story be more engaging as a result.) 3.5/5

Last edited:
Pretty Boy Detective Club - episode 6 Painting Mystery.

Digimon Adventure(2020)- episode 48- Leader baton pass.

Planetes(Sub)- episode 5 - Cute kid.

Farewell,My Dear Cramer- episode 7 Sleep deprived.

Dragon Goes House-Hunting- episode 7 A homey prison .

Nomad: Megalo Box 2 - episode 7 Fighting spirit.

So along with @orgun I've been watching Spirit Hero Wataru (for the first time) for Retro Mecha Podcast along with Giant Gorg which I am rewatching simply because it's great. Finished all 45 eps of Wataru and I'm up to episode 15 of Gorg.

Hopefully I can find the time shortly to watch the sequel to the rather brilliant Megalobox shortly as I hear it too is pretty great.

SSSS. Dynazenon ep7

Lupin III: Part 2 ep29-30

Starting to feel that the red jacket episodes so far fall into two camps: either they have a kind of internal logic and everything broadly makes sense for that universe, or it feels like they pulled random verbs and adjectives out of a bag and used the resulting sentence as the plot synopsis. Ep29 is definitely the latter, seeing Lupin apparently master the secret of levitation, before tangling with an evil doppleganger who tortures people using an electric shock machine linked to a toy piano. It's a bit too goofy for its own good, but it's certainly memorable...

Planetes ep 6

Love, Death and Robots 2
Automated Customer Service

A possible future where robots do literally everything for humans, just don't piss them off:
Listen, and understand. That vacubot is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.
Quite funny in places. Art and animation were like the standard modern Western computer generated stuff, although the characters were more caricature like than normal humans.

Ice
Life is hard on an ice planet. Really unique art and the action-y bit was quite spectacular.

Pop Squad
Pretty thought provoking sci-fi, would you sacrifice having children if you could live forever. The setting was very Blade Runner, as was the MC's look, his job as cop meant "retiring" children instead of replicants! and the art and animation were very like the first Animatrix one except, being 20 years later, even more realistic than that was.

Snow in the Desert
Another one dealing with immortality, but in a different way. The setting is a mash-up between Mad Max (looks wise) and Tatooine (inhabitants wise, being an alien planet). The art was so close to realistic can it be called art in an animation sense any more? It was really hard to tell that the humanoids weren't actual humans (in make-up for the more alien looking ones).

The Tall Grass
What's in... The tall grass? Art wise the characters looked a bit like painted wood carvings of people, quite interesting and different after the last 2.

All Through the House
Santa claws.
Very Pixar like.

Life Hutch
Malfunction.
Back to the super realistic look.

The Drowned Giant
What the title says.
Based on the short by J. G. Ballard the MC describes what happens when a giant washes onto the shore, how people react and his own fascination with it. It felt quite morbid, but at the same time quite fascinating.
Again fairly realistic looking, but not to the same extent as Snow and Hatch.

And that's it, a lot shorter in terms of number of episodes. Maybe the virus affected things, but there is a third series on the way.
My favourite in terms of art was definitely Ice as it was so unique and in terms of story I would say Pop Squad.

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! (Japanese) - Episodes 6-12, OVA + Chuni-Shorts Rewatch

The last episode still hits. Watching it again, it’s quite the achievement they were able to balance the opposing tones the show has in the latter half.

This is actually the first time I’ve watched the Chuni-Shorts, they’re fun, bitesized gags that focus on specific characters. Tsuyuri’s one, The Sleeping After School Beauty was probably my favourite of the bunch as it gives a peek at what Tsuyuri thinks of the other club members.

I rewatched it to refresh myself for Heart Throb but I forgot how self contained and well concluded the show feels by the end of the last episode, I really don’t know where the second season could go from here.

Fruits Basket: The Final episode 57 Box.

Let's Make a Mug Too episode 7 Try and try again.

MARS RED episode 7 Play.

ODDTAXI episode 7 Skull faces.

To Your Eternity episode 6 Shifter versus Shifter.

Boogiepop Phantom episodes 1-12 (Complete. The hazy atmosphere and unsettling events throughout the story made this quite a memorable experience though some plots were more so than others.) 3.5/5

Back