Your viewing journal

Redo of Healer eps 11 & 12 (uncensored, complete)
Harem complete, but not his revenge!
Someone described this at the start as a hentai with plot with some of the worst tags turned on: rape, torture and even some vore! And that was at the hand of the "Hero"! The thing is to try and justify his morally repugnant actions they made the villains even more insanely morally repugnant by also adding massacre on top of all the same things the MC had done in his revenge! Which just made the whole thing stupidly OTT. Although once the initial setup was out of the way the sex was mostly vanilla (ignoring the fact that one of his partners was brainwashed into thinking she loved the MC!) until the last 2 episodes which ramped it up again (this is where the vore came in). The thing is they could have done all the same things, but without the MC going as far as rape because he had skills and wit to not need it for his revenge, so it just comes off as very bad male power fantasy.
Art and animation wise, definitely the best hentai I've seen. The vanilla scenes were pretty hot, the other type of action scenes wasn't that great.
5/10

And that's Winter done.

Farewell, My Dear Cramer ep 1
Looks like it'll be quite fun. Nice reference to a real footballer in there. The character designs are weird though, they sort of remind me of Chihayafuru, but the faces are plainer and the eyes are a bit unblinkingly wide. I got used to Chihayafuru in the end though.

Those Snow White Notes ep 1
Well that was a bit all over the place! Jumping around between scenes and then WTF was that ending, seemed like it was from an entirely different anime after a mostly serious episode.

Let's Make a Mug Too ep 1
CGDCT with pottery. Apparently it's a half length show. One of the characters might be a little too energetic for me, but seems it'll be a fun show.

Last edited:
Fruits Basket: The Final episode 51 The finale begins with some tragic insights.

Let's Make a Mug Too episode 1 Looks to be some pottery SoL fun.

ODDTAXI episode 1 I’m liking the aesthetic and how it melds with the conspiracy and mystery elements - will see how this proceeds.

Yusibu: I couldnt become a hero, so I reluctantly decided to get a job. episodes 8-12 & OVA (Complete. An ecchi comedy with a decent enough premise and cast. The final few episodes tried for a more serious tone though which didn’t contrast as well with the lighthearted antics that preceded.) 3/5

.Hack//Sign
episodes 1-7

Farewell,My Dear Cramer-episode 1 Artstyle will take time to get used to.Still intrigued to see how this will go.

Megalobox 2 Nomad: episode 1 Am super impressed.

Dragon goes house hunting: episode 1 Simply adorable.

Wonder Egg Priority- Episodes 1-5 -Very interesting.

Dr Stone: Stone Wars episode 5

My Hero Academia Season 5 episode 2

The Misfit of Demon King Academy episodes 1-7

The Quintessential Quintuplets Season 2 episode 2

April 3rd - 5th

Attack on Titan: The Final Season (English Dub) Episode 71

Horimiya (English Dub) Episode 8

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation (English Dub) Episode 6

Suppose a Kid From the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town (English Dub) Episode 5

Combatants Will Be Dispatched! Episode 1

Dragon Goes House-Hunting Episode 1

Horimiya Episode 13 (Complete)

My Hero Academia Season 5 Episode 2

Seven Knights Revolution - Hero Successor Episode 1

Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song Episode 1-2

Of the last season I only really kept up with Uma Musume: Pretty Derby Season 2 and Laid-Back Camp Season 2. Both fantastic returns with Uma Musume being my anime of the season. Definitely going against my image here but while Laid-Back Camp continues the usual comfy goodness it's known for, I feel Uma Musume definitely improved on the last season with a spectacular adaptation of Tokai Teio's career. Never thought a series with as wild a concept as Uma Musume would be one of my all time favourites but here we are.

I was mostly focused on the backlog last season with my latest complete series being the fantastic Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2. While it doesn't quite reach the highs of the first season, it's still a great sequel and worth watching for all of Lelouch's development. The finale is no doubt a divisive one but with the way the series was going I think it was a well deserved ending. Up next from the backlog I'll be watching the fourth season of the relaxing Hidamari Sketch.

I've also started the long running kids series Kiratto Pri☆chan. Never seen a series really focus on video streaming sites before but the setup has been pretty fun with a lot of good comedy so far.

Super High Speed Galvion - Episodes 1 - 6

I watched this raw in the 00s but wanted to rewatch it now that there is a good fansub available, I've always liked Galvion's design by Koichi Ohata.

Spirit Hero Wataru - Episodes 22 - 25

Back Arrow - Episodes 12 & 13

SSSS Dynazenon - Episode 1

I thought this was a good first episode and I really enjoyed it, looking forward to watching more.

The strength of mecha anime in 2021 makes this old fan very happy!

Jouran: The Princess of Snow and Blood ep 2
Dangerous secrets.

ODDTAXI ep 1
Well it certainly has its odd moments, but there's plenty of humour and a little bit of drama too.

Fruits Basket The Final Season ep 1
Nightgown Festival.
Oh look, another bad Soma parent!

Combatants Will Be Dispatched ep 1
Konosuba in Spaaaaaaaaaaaace!

Megalo Box: NOMAD ep 1
All washed up.

Now over to the Salaryman X JK corner:
Higehiro: After Being Rejected, I Shaved and Took in a High School Runaway ep 1
I'm not typing that in every week! This started as an opposite to Koikimo in that the girl was the one being pushy, but the male MC doesn't reciprocate. Seems a bit more of a dramatic show than Koikimo though with seemingly a bit of a sad backstory for the girl.
Whilst the guy wasn't being pervy the camera was a bit with cleavage and panty shots! Also the subtitles were a bit annoying as it kept saying "teenage girl" instead of "high school girl" every time he said joshikousei or JK. What makes it weirder is that 2 other shows I watched on CR had the correct translation!?

Koikimo ep 2
Cultural festival.

Hyouka (Japanese audio) - Episodes 7-9
SHIMONETA: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist (Japanese audio) - Episodes 7-9

Joran: The Princess of Snow and Blood episode 2 The treasurer.

The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent episode 1 Looks to be another pleasant fantasy outing for the season.

The Slime Diaries episode 1 Looks to be a laidback spin-off focusing on the SoL elements of the series - should be good fun.

.Hack//Sign episodes 8-18

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime 2nd Season (English Dub) Episode 29

The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent Episode 1 Looks like a decent weekly outing.

The Slime Diaries: That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Episode 1 Already looking like a fun spin-off. Until season two returns, this will suffice quite nicely.

I've just had a really weird moment where I can't remember if SAO Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season actually finished the arc... or what happened over the last few episodes

I remember about having to get to a terminal to log out, someone misses the terminal and has to wait like... 200 years?

All while there is a gunfight in the overworld and I think a few died (one using the VR headset?) and the rest excaped

Hyouka (Japanese audio) - Episodes 10-11
Hyouka - What Should Be Had (Japanese audio) - OVA (Completed)
SHIMONETA: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist (Japanese audio) - Episodes 10-12 (Completed)

Full Dive: The Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even Sh*ttier than Real Life! episode 1 Quite the anime title and quite a way to start the series.

Hetalia World★Stars episodes 1-2 I didn’t realise this was getting another season but it’s nice to see it return.

Super Cub episode 1 An atmospheric outing for the first episode.

.Hack//Sign episodes 19-25 + Intermezzo & Unison OVAs (Complete. Though at times a bit slow this was a solid series that tackled the themes of living in a game and the sinister mechanics within fairly well. The OP is quite catchy too.) 3.5/5

.Hack//Legend of the Twilight
episodes 1-3

Just saw the first episode of Super Cub, it's really good and not at all what I was expecting. It's not at all like Bakuon!!, but instead more along the lines of Non Non Biyori, but with much much fewer characters combined with depression of isolation.

Watched For Whom The Alchemist Exists recently. Quite refreshing for an isekai to have more traditional fantasy influence rather than the RPG video game style that you'd see every season. Even more interesting was the focus on a female main character and the lack of a harem. It's no masterpiece but it's nice to see an isekai break away from the usual tropes. With Shoji Kawamori as chief director the final battle is very reminiscent of the over the top battles you'd expect from Macross with some visual nods and even a couple Itano Circuses! Very good fun and a recommendation for those who want something different from the usual isekai

Fate/Stay Night~Heaven's Feel-3-Spring Song-all I can say is that this trilogy has been a fantastic viewing experience. This final movie really went all out and blew the lid off. As always ufotable and Yuki Kajiura went all out. 9 out of 10 points.

Back