Your viewing journal

Attack on Titan: The Final Season (Japanese audio) - Episodes 14-15
Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation (Japanese audio) - Episode 11 (Completed - Part 2 airs this Summer)

No.Anime Name:Eps.
Seen:
Ep.
Total:
Airing:
1​
Attack on Titan: The Final Season
(Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season)
15​
16​
Sundays 8:45pm
(Final: 28th March)
2​
BEASTARS Season 2
11​
12​
N/A
(Final: 24th March)
3​
Dr. STONE: Stone Wars
10​
11​
Thursdays 2:30pm
(Final: 25th March)
4​
Higurashi: When They Cry Gou
(Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Gou)
24​
24​
Completed
5​
Jujutsu Kaisen
(1)
24​
Fridays 5:45pm
(Final: 26th March)
6​
Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation Part 1
(Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu)
11​
11​
Completed
7​
The Promised Neverland Season 2
(Yakusoku no Neverland 2nd Season)
10​
11​
Thursdays 6:00pm
8​
The Quintessential Quintuplets II
(5-toubun no Hanayome ∬)
11​
12​
Thursdays 9:00pm
9​
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Season 2 Part 2
(Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2)
11​
12​
Wednesdays 2:30pm
(Final: 24th March)
10​
So I'm a Spider, So What?
(Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?)
(1)
24​
Fridays 1:30pm
11​
Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies moved to a starter town?
(Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari)
(3)
12​
Mondays 2:30pm
(Final: 22nd March)
12​
WONDER EGG PRIORITY
10​
12​
Tuesdays 3:00pm
(Final: 30th March)

Attack on Titan: The Final Season episodes 73-74 Past and present conflicts.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 191 Sad eyes.

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation episode 11 Strength. (Complete. A very solid isekai that doesn’t shy away from showcasing flawed characters. The latter half moved the story forward nicely and I look forward to the continuation in the summer.) 4/5

Non Non Biyori Nonstop
episode 11 To binge and babysit.

Yatogame-Chan, Kansatsu Nikki 3 episode 11 Beach episode.

Wicked City (Film) Dark and brooding but at times a bit slow and Mayart rather irritating in places. 3/5

Wise Man’s Grandchild
episodes 1-6

Attack on Titan: The Final Season (English Dub) Episode 69

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation (English Dub) Episode 5

Attack on Titan: The Final Season Episode 73-74

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation Episode 11 (Complete)

Non Non Biyori Nonstop Episode 11

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki Season 3 Episode 11

I finished watching Land of the Lustrous, FLCL, and Cowboy Bebop (series and movie) and watched Sea Prince and the Fire Child, I'm now continuing with my rewatch of Eureka Seven (I'm on episode 20) and started rewatching Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water - I watched/am watching all of these dubbed except for FLCL and Sea Prince and the Fire Child, and have seen all of them subbed before :)

Hokuto no ken - Episodes 98 - 102

The confrontation between Kenshiro and Raoh has been really good and building up to a great conclusion.

Spirit Hero Wataru - Episodes 15 - 17

The Phoenix - Karma Chapter

Having watched a couple of the Phoenix adaptations I'm intrigued to watch the rest, this has been my favourite so far, Rintaro on top form.

Power Dolls - Episodes 1 & 2 [Final]

I had watched Power Dolls a few times in the 00s so this is my first watch in over a decade, I wanted to revisit it as it was part of our Mecha March coverage with @Scrambled Valkyrie. I can remember liking it and it holds up well, a couple of neat self contained stories that provide simple mecha entertainment.

Attack on Titan Final Season eps 14 & 15
Finally filled in most of the gaps left by the time skip.

Uma Musume: Pretty Derby s2 e12
Broken promise.

Jujutsu Kaisen ep 23
Future vision of one's self.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki s3 e11
Pool episode.

Non Non Biyori Nonstop ep 11
Drunken reminiscence.

Suppose a Kid From the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town (English Dub) Episode 3

Azur Lane: Slow Ahead! Episode 11 Theme park fun.

Otherside Picnic Episode 12 (Complete. A solid supernatural-mystery anime with a unique and intriguing concept at it's core. The MC's were also really likeable too. For me this is my AOTS.) 3.5/5

Suppose a Kid From the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town Episode 12 (Complete. A series that doesn't hold back on the tropes and cliches whilst showcasing somewhat flawed characters. Overall this was a fairly fun watch throughout.) 3/5

Uma Musume: Pretty Derby Season 2 Episode 12 A promise no more.

Otherside Picnic episode 12 The way out. (Complete. A supernatural series which also had CGDCT & yuri leanings. I wouldn’t mind seeing a second season as am curious to see where they could take the story.) 3.5/5

Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies moved into a Starter Town?
episode 12 To make a hero. (Complete. Whilst not anything too special in terms of story this series had a charm to it, no doubt sparked by its sense of humour.) 3.5/5

True Cooking Master Boy 2nd Season
episode 23 Cave battle.

Uma Musume: Pretty Derby Season 2 episode 12 Tears in the rain.

Wise Man’s Grandchild episodes 7-12 (Complete. This ticked off a fair number of tropes in terms of story but still offered an entertaining watch. I appreciated the relationship between the leads actually going somewhere too.) 3.5/5

Witch Hunter Robin
episodes 1-6

The neighbor couple was over last night for our regularly scheduled Sunday Anime Nights... We finished off the first Season of Knights of Sidonia and 3 episodes of the second season, so 9 episodes in one sitting, eps 7-15. My neighbors couldn't stop watching, lol! 😎

Finished the first half of Eureka Seven on my UE Blu-ray set and now I'm rewatching Laputa: Castle in the Sky, I'll be rewatching Nausicaa after probably and then back on with Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water and Eureka Seven.

Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon - 6/10
I have a mixed feeling about this show now that it's ended, but It's still better than I expected it to be. Maybe one or two episodes felt like it could a good InuYasha sequel, but that's all, everything else was just average or above average. I feel like this anime had a big potential but somehow it was wasted.

Chidori RSC (Rifle is Beautiful) (English Dub) Episode 12 (Complete)

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime 2nd Season (English Dub) Episode 28

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime 2nd Season Episode 35 Reborn and resurrection.

World Witches Series: World Witches Take Off! Episode 11 Reunion party.

Black Clover episode 169 A devil takes form.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime 2nd Season episode 35 Do the evolution.

Witch Hunter Robin episodes 7-18

I was in one of those moods where I didn't have a clue what I wanted to do dispite having a million things I could watch, play, etc which just leeds me to sit there and do nothing, but think of everything I could do only to dismiss everything one by one and then this popped into my head as we discussed it the other day and looking on this thread I hadn't watched it for 2 and a half years! That was the only time I wrote it here and that was the dub, so I hadn't seen the sub for over 3 and a half years as I came back here mid-2017:

Only Yesterday (sub)
That ending still gets me!

Back