Your viewing journal

Attack on Titan Final Season ep 13
Red, Red wine.
Still think they've skipped over some important information with the time skip. Hopefully this talk Eren wants to have will fill in the blanks.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki s3 e9
Quiz time.

Jujutsu Kaisen ep 21
Baseball episode.

Attack on Titan: The Final Season episode 72 Wine.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 189 Debris.

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation episode 9 A long journey.

Non Non Biyori Nonstop episode 9 Home invader and curry cooking.

Yatogame-Chan, Kansatsu Nikki 3 episode 9 Date continued.

Those who Hunt Elves II episodes 13-24 (Complete. Like the first season this was okay, though the humour was a bit of a hit and miss experience. That said, there is some charm here and there, though the overall series sits in the “okay” category for me.) 3/5

Last edited:
Attack on Titan: The Final Season Episode 72 Spiked wine.

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation Episode 9 Long road ahead.

Non Non Biyori Nonstop Episode 9 Intruder and curry.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki Season 3 Episode 9 The date continues.

Have now finished my five-film Ghibli Blu-ray binge, and am up at strange hours watching Yumeiro Patissiere and pondering the wisdom of picking this show when I'm a diabetic 😅 It's true though, desserts are delicious! I just can't safely eat them as much these days XP And this series is delightful! I'm also happy to see a relatively recent shoujo adaptation that's actually got a good number of episodes to tell it's story in (looks over sadly at Say I Love You and Blue Spring Ride). Am curious about the Glass Mask reboot they did a decade or two back as well.

Hokuto no Ken - Episodes 89 - 91

Demon Hero Wataru - Episodes 9 - 11

Back Arrow - Episode 8

ARIEL Visual - Episodes 1 & 2 [Final]
ARIEL Deluxe - Episodes 1 & 2 [Final]

Black Magic M-66

Re-watched these ahead of recording the Mecha March podcast at the end of this week, if you've got any questions or comments let me know.

Bottom Tier Character Tomozaki-kun eps 8 & 9
Green eyed monster & Summer Lovin'

The Promised Neverland s2 eps 7 & 8
Let's talk & desperate search.

Uma Musume: Pretty Derby s2 e10
Persistent persuasion.

Non Non Biyori Nonstop ep 9
Trying hard to impress.

Otherside Picnic episode 10 Chase.

Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies moved into a Starter Town? episode 10 Farming and family.

True Cooking Master Boy 2nd Season episode 21 Deception.

Uma Musume: Pretty Derby Season 2 episode 10 Turbo tears.

Doctor Who: Terror of the Autons A great Robert Holmes script - the new CGI effects are great as well and are very sympathetic to the original production.

Three Leaves, Three Colours episodes 1-12 (Complete. A fun SoL series that was fairly entertaining for what it offered.) 3.5/5

Rin's cool grandpa finally gets some decent screen-time in Laid-Back Camp S2 ep.9. Considering that he's the narrator, it makes me wonder if he's secretly hiding in the bushes throughout the series so he can comment about their cooking. "Needs more meat."

Horimiya eps 8 & 9
Confronting the past and masochism!
Boy that opening to ep 8 was really moving and then the scene outside of the convenience shop in ep 9 was hilarious. Shows that can do both of these things really well will always get a high score from me!

Wonder Egg Priority eps 8 & 9
Sales pitch and big revelations.

March 8th & 9th.

Chidori RSC (Rifle is Beautiful) (English Dub) Episode 10

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation (English Dub) Episode 3

Suppose a Kid From the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town (English Dub) Episode 1

The Hidden Dungeon Only I Can Enter (English Dub) Episode 2

Azur Lane: Slow Ahead! Episode 9 Maid training.

Otherside Picnic Episode 10 Pursued.

Suppose a Kid From the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town Episode 10 Homecoming.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime 2nd Season Episode 33 Counter-offensive.

Uma Musume: Pretty Derby Season 2 Episode 10 Tears of persuasion.

World Witches Series: World Witches Take Off! Episode 9 Off script.

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation (Japanese audio) - Episode 9
WONDER EGG PRIORITY (Japanese audio) - Episode 9 (Episode 8 has been skipped because it's a recap)

No.Anime Name:Eps.
Seen:
Ep.
Total:
Airing:
1​
Attack on Titan: The Final Season
(Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season)
13​
16​
Sundays 8:45pm
2​
BEASTARS Season 2
(1)
12​
N/A
3​
Dr. STONE: Stone Wars
8​
11​
Thursdays 3:30pm
4​
Higurashi: When They Cry Gou
(Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Gou)
22​
24​
Thursdays 4:30pm
5​
Jujutsu Kaisen
(1)
24​
Fridays 6:45pm
6​
Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation Part 1
(Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu)
9​
11​
Sundays 4:00pm
7​
The Promised Neverland Season 2
(Yakusoku no Neverland 2nd Season)
(1)
11​
Wednesdays 3:00pm
8​
The Quintessential Quintuplets II
(5-toubun no Hanayome ∬)
9​
12​
Thursdays 9:00pm
9​
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Season 2 Part 2
(Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2)
9​
12​
Wednesdays 3:30pm
10​
So I'm a Spider, So What?
(Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?)
(4)
24​
Fridays 2:30pm
11​
Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies moved to a starter town?
(Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari)
(2)
12​
Mondays 2:30pm
12​
WONDER EGG PRIORITY
9​
12​
Tuesdays 3:00pm

Black Magic M-66

One of my friends said recently they'd watched this early Shirow adaptation and enjoyed it, but it had kind of gone out of my mind again until Orgun mentioned it the other day. Although I'd heard the anime was quite different, I'd always been a bit put off by having read a little of the manga years ago and being rather confused by it, but I honestly wish I'd watched this a lot sooner. With most of its brief runtime given over to the central chase, there's not a lot to it, but it was tremendously good fun. It seems like the anime boils everything down into a big, daft, slightly knowing romp through '80s sci-fi genre tropes - kind of like an episode of Stranger Things almost. Some really nice cuts of animation too; I particularly liked the rotation effect when Sybil and Ferris are trapped in the lift.

Black Clover episode 167 Taken.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime 2nd Season episode 32 Influence.

Doctor Who: The Mind of Evil One of my favourite Season 8 stories. It’s cool that they managed to borrow an actual missile for the story too.

Time of Eve (Film) A film based around the musings of humans and androids, with the latter becoming more sentient and less subservient. The story is mainly set in a café and focuses on the patrons and their interactions with a pair of students who end up investigating the place. It made for a solid watch overall. 3.5/5

Today’s Menu for the Emiya Family
episodes 1-13 (Complete. A calm and enjoyable SoL spin-off consisting of 12ish minute episodes and numerous tasty dishes.) 3.5/5

Back