Thursdays 4:30pm
5​
Jujutsu Kaisen
20​
24​
Fridays 6:45pm
6​
Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation Part 1
(Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu)
8​
11​
Sundays 4:00pm
7​
The Promised Neverland Season 2
(Yakusoku no Neverland 2nd Season)
7​
11​
Wednesdays 3:00pm
8​
The Quintessential Quintuplets II
(5-toubun no Hanayome ∬)
8​
12​
Thursdays 9:00pm
9​
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Season 2 Part 2
(Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2)
8​
12​
Wednesdays 3:30pm
10​
So I'm a Spider, So What?
(Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?)
(3)
24​
Fridays 2:30pm
11​
Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies moved to a starter town?
(Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari)
8​
12​
Mondays 2:30pm
12​
WONDER EGG PRIORITY
7​
12​
Tuesdays 3:00pm

Hokuto no Ken - Episodes 84 - 88

Demon Hero Wataru - Episodes 6 - 8

Phoenix 2772 - Space Firebird (Blu-ray)

I've had this classic from Tezuka on the 'to watch list' for years but recently found a HD rip to watch, it's a really interesting film both to look at and in the story and message it tells. It's film making from a different time, like if old school Disney made 2001 with Japanese sensibilities, and Phoenix 2772 won't be everyone's cup of tea but given it was part of an ongoing and unfinished life work by one of the legends of the manga industry it's worth watching whatever you might think of it imho.

The Phoenix - Space Chapter

I'm on a bit of a Yoshiaki Kawajiri kick at the moment and working through his discography after rewatching Wicked City and Demon City Shinjuku at Christmas, I've seen most of his works but there are a few I haven't seen and getting round to Phoenix prompted me to watch 2772 before this. It's an interesting mix, definitely Tezuka's story with a lot of similarities to 2772 but you also see Kawajiri's touch all over it. A curious watch, at times slow to the point many will find boring but some of the moral scenarios raised and how they're played out with the characters are really interesting.

Otherside Picnic episode 9 Teeth.

Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies moved into a Starter Town? episode 9 Transform.

True Cooking Master Boy 2nd Season episode 20 Taste.

Uma Musume: Pretty Derby Season 2 episode 9 Tragedy repeats.

The Slayers: Evolution-R episodes 24-26 (Complete. That odd fish-people episode aside, I think I enjoyed this season a bit more overall than Revolution.) 3.5/5

The Tatami Galaxy (Rewatch)
episodes 1-8

Last edited:
Attack on Titan Final Season ep 12
Give your hearts!

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki s3 e8
Fakin' it.

Uma Musume: Pretty Derby s2 e9
Waiting ahead for you.
This season has been far more serious than the first and as a consequence less fun.

Non Non Biyori Nonstop ep 8
Festival and practice.

Chidori RSC (Rifle is Beautiful) (English Dub) Episode 9

Azur Lane: Slow Ahead! Episode 8 Festival fun.

Otherside Picnic Episode 9 Tooth.

Suppose a Kid From the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town Episode 9 Transformation.

Uma Musume: Pretty Derby Season 2 Episode 9 Tragedy strikes again.

Real Girl
Oh the troubles of navigating youthful social interactions and relationships! Based on the fact that I cried quite a bit in the final episode I'll have to say it's pretty great. What it does best is get you emotionally invested in the characters even when they're being very frustrating. The show is prone to somewhat contrived drama. Like it goes to great pains to emphasize the main heroines a-hole brother in not blood related (awful gross trope incoming) but then that's never really an issue (awful gross trope sidestepped, phew). Like why include it at all? On balance though I really enjoyed the show.

Hello World
Really enjoyed this film. Quirky, original and had some heart too. The art and colour use was fantastic. It was also a cool take on the virtual world concept and didnt pan out as I expected. The final reveal was so obvious and I totally didnt see it coming which I think is a testament to how engrossing the film was in the moment.

Highrise Invasion (dub) eps 7-9
Close to God.

Wonder Egg Priority
Apparently it's a recap episode 😐 There's a bit of confusion as to whether it's a planned one or not though. The same production company is making season 2 of The Promised Neverland (and Horimiya) which got one, but that was a .5 whereas this is apparently labelled as episode 8, so might have been planned this way, leaving only 4 episodes to finish the story.

Black Clover episode 166 Target.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime 2nd Season episode 31 Heart and soul.

The Tatami Galaxy (Rewatch) episodes 9-11 (Complete. Still a stylistic and entertaining series - the ED is also a favourite.) 4/5

Have also been catching up on Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

Last edited:
Shachibato! President, It's Time for Battle! (English Dub) Episode 1-12 (Complete)

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime 2nd Season Episode 32 Glimmer of hope.

World Witches Series: World Witches Take Off! Episode 8 Cold swin.

My bid to get as much mileage out of my Netflix subscription before it expires is starting to feel like a bit of a chore now, but I'll keep on truckin'.

Deadman Wonderland ep1-2

While it doesn't seem to be offering anything massively new in terms of characterisation, this Running Man-style story of a falsely accused teenager sent to a private prison and forced to compete in lethal gameshow events, does have a novel premise and the high level of casual violence seems quite appropriate for its pulpy trappings.

To borrow someone else's colourful turn of phrase, the head warden is also peak step on me twitter, for anyone into that kind of thing.

High-Rise Invasion (dub) eps 10-12 (complete)
I AM Justice.
The concept of the masks were quite interesting with the different types doing different things, but they haven't been fully explored. The story felt rushed and didn't finish either! It ended in an OK manner and even though I scored it low I hope there's more as it's enjoyable trash as in addition to the interesting concept there was some good action with a bit of the old ultra violence and excessive fanservice, although some of was entirely unnecessary like when our 3 heroines were standing around talking does the camera really need to upskirt them!
The character designs are nice, but due to the setting the backgrounds are dull as anything. The animation was a bit of a mixed bag with some being quite good and other bits being none existent at times.
6/10

Cells at Work
s2 e8 (complete)
Fickle bugs.
I found this season to be a bit dull and repetitive of stuff seen in season 1 to be honest. Also with less Red Blood Cell it was less fun as well.
6/10

Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World (English Dub) Episode 12 (Complete)

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime 2nd Season (English Dub) Episode 26

LBX Girls Episode 9 Heavy burden.

Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 47 A wished future.

Redo of Healer (Uncensored) Episode 8 The unlikeliest of reunions.

Hortensia SAGA episode 9 Relic.

Log Horizon: Destruction of the Round Table episode 8 Welcome party.

Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World- 2nd Season Part 2 episode 47 An admirable person.

The Twelve Kingdoms episodes 1-13

Code Geass Movie 3 - Lelouch is dead, long live Lelouch The movies ended up better than I thought and serve as a decent recap. Though I agree with the Sentiment that the series is better and not a lot has changed in the status qou as a result of the rewrite. Oh well I have a brand new movie to enjoy now.

Dr. STONE: Stone Wars (Japanese audio) - Episodes 7-8
Higurashi: When They Cry Gou (Japanese audio) - Episode 22
The Quintessential Quintuplets 2 (Japanese audio) - Episode 9

2021-03-04_48.png

Cells at Work! CODE BLACK episode 11 Crying out.

Dr. Stone: Stone Wars episode 8 Clash.

Heaven's Design Team episode 9 Birds of a feather.

Higurashi: When They Cry - NEW episode 22 Yet to tire.

The Promised Neverland 2nd Season episode 20 The choice.

Yuru Camp△ 2nd Season episode 9 Relay.

The Twelve Kingdoms episodes 14-24

Back