Your viewing journal

Show By Rock!! episodes 10-12 (End)
Fun series by Sanrio aimed at an older demographic than their usual projects. Art direction is colourful as expected with a fun ensemble of characters and varied soundtrack for the many bands featured. Definitely gonna check out the sequel series at some point.

SeriesFormatStatus
Grimoire of Zero12 episode seriesWatched
Show By Rock!!12 episode seriesWatched
AKB004813 episode seriesPlanned
Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu12 episode seriesPlanned
Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu Specials2 episode specialPlanned
Humanity Has Declined12 episode seriesPlanned
A Certain Scientific Railgun25 episode seriesPlanned
Gatchaman Crowds Insight12 episode seriesPlanned
Gatchaman Crowds Insight: Inbound1 episode specialPlanned
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R225 episode seriesPending Arrival

Assault Lily: Bouquet Episode 8 Exhibition.

Fire Force Season 2 Episode 46 Synchronisation.

I'm Standing on a Million Lives Episode 9 Playing cupid.

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? III Episode 9 Scornful disdain.

King's Raid: Successors of the Will Episode 9 Zombies.

Rail Romanesque Episode 9

TONIKAWA: Over the Moon For You Episode 9 Shocking.

Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina Episode 9 An unexpected warning and a rather dark episode this week.

Shirobako ep13-14

Still cannot make up my mind if we're supposed to take the characters' enthusiasm for the absolute nonsense shows they're making at face value, or if this is a cry for help...

Assault Lily BOUQUET episode 8 Competition.

Fire Force Season 2 episode 46 Doll.

Haikyu!!: To the Top 2nd Season episode 22 Smile.

I'm Standing on a Million Lives episode 9 Fireside chat.

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? III episode 9 Aftermath.

Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) episode 9 Investigate.

MajoTabi, The Journey of Elaina episode 9 Heavygoing

TONIKAWA: Over the Moon For You episode 9 Realisation?

Naruto (Rewatch) episodes 1-12

I finished Made in Abyss (dubbed) which was excellent, and am now watching Yona of the Dawn (dubbed) which I'm also really enjoying, definitely one of the best historical fantasy shoujo series - I'd put it up there with The Twelve Kingdoms! Shame that there hasn't been a second season but this is really worth the watch regardless. :)

Recently binged through both seasons of Chaika: The coffin princess. I really enjoyed the anime overall, but definitely felt the pacing issues in the second season due to the episode budget for it being cut from 12 to 10 episodes, when the story was clearly originally written for a full 12 episodes like the first season. The finale and aftermath sequences are very short and leave you wanting more of a conclusion.

Tamako Market/Love Story
I think I allowed this to get over hyped in my head. I enjoyed it and everything the bird did and said was great but overall I was expecting the show to be better. I liked the supporting cast much more than the main 3 teens who were all a bit obnoxious in different ways. Tamakos extreme naivety was grating for me at times.

Humanity Has Declined
Loved this. It was wierd, dark, funny, cute. Took ideas that were almost like horror stories and turned them into this charming little show. The art style was really nice too. Surprised this show isnt talked about more.

The Castle of Cagliostro
This was a fun film. I was a bit concerned that having to take out the more adult stuff from Lupin would make the whole thing suffer but it was still a fun ride.

Tamako Market/Love Story
I think I allowed this to get over hyped in my head. I enjoyed it and everything the bird did and said was great but overall I was expecting the show to be better. I liked the supporting cast much more than the main 3 teens who were all a bit obnoxious in different ways. Tamakos extreme naivety was grating for me at times.

Humanity Has Declined
Loved this. It was wierd, dark, funny, cute. Took ideas that were almost like horror stories and turned them into this charming little show. The art style was really nice too. Surprised this show isnt talked about more.

The Castle of Cagliostro
This was a fun film. I was a bit concerned that having to take out the more adult stuff from Lupin would make the whole thing suffer but it was still a fun ride.
I really like Humanity has declined as well. You should really seek out the specials, even though they're only 2 minutes each they're really just one broken up 12 minute episode that's really worth watching.

Great Pretender - Wizard of Far East Arc
Good new anime does exist and WIT can do stuff that ain’t action and is meaningful I needed this in my life it’s keeping as an anime considering I watch about a 2 shows a season at this point because what CR and FUNi is not a jam at all. Main downside of Netflix getting all the good stuff is we will never get a release of this or Carole & Tuesday or Beastars then again CR had Given hasn’t got a release either.

I really like Humanity has declined as well. You should really seek out the specials, even though they're only 2 minutes each they're really just one broken up 12 minute episode that's really worth watching.

OK, this has given me the push I needed to finally check out this show, I will seek out the UK Blu-ray release. I kinda thought it was an MVM title but turns out it's Manga/Animatsu so it won't be in either 12 Days of Christmas event, hence I will be looking elsewhere, BUT it will have to wait at least until I next get paid as I am saving my current funds for those two sales. :) I am on the final episode of Yona of the Dawn literally right now, after that I think I shall finish watching Steins;Gate 0 and then maybe Psycho Pass Season 1 :)

OK, this has given me the push I needed to finally check out this show, I will seek out the UK Blu-ray release. I kinda thought it was an MVM title but turns out it's Manga/Animatsu so it won't be in either 12 Days of Christmas event, hence I will be looking elsewhere, BUT it will have to wait at least until I next get paid as I am saving my current funds for those two sales. :) I am on the final episode of Yona of the Dawn literally right now, after that I think I shall finish watching Steins;Gate 0 and then maybe Psycho Pass Season 1 :)
Amazon currently has it for about £11.

Every show you've mentioned there I think is great. It's a shame there isnt more Yona anime as I felt it was just hitting its stride. And as much as people rag on Steins;Gate 0 I loved it. And PP is one of the best cyberpunk animes.

Akudama Drive ep 8
Desperation.
I need to find an uncensored version of this. That's 2 weeks in row that the violence has been censored and not subtly either.

Adachi and Shimamura ep 8
Horoscope.

Assault Lily: BOUQUET ep 8
Sports day Lily style.

Wandering Witch ep 9
"If I could turn back time,
If I could find a way"
I knew there would be a twist and that was the most obvious one, but the heartbreak of it was quite emotional.

The Day I Became a God ep 8
Surprise visit.
OK the clues are starting to make things a little clearer re the overall plot, but there are still questions.

Sigrdrifa has a recap show this week, so I'll watch that sometime closer to the next proper episode.

AKB0048 episodes 1-2
I was expecting this to be similar to Macross and it certainly delivered on that front lol. Definitely gonna enjoy this one

SeriesFormatStatus
Grimoire of Zero12 episode seriesWatched
Show By Rock!!12 episode seriesWatched
AKB004813 episode seriesWatching
Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu12 episode seriesPlanned
Hidamari Sketch x Hoshimittsu Specials2 episode specialPlanned
Humanity Has Declined12 episode seriesPlanned
A Certain Scientific Railgun25 episode seriesPlanned
Gatchaman Crowds Insight12 episode seriesPlanned
Gatchaman Crowds Insight: Inbound1 episode specialPlanned
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R225 episode seriesPending Arrival

Back