Your viewing journal

Hellsing Ultimate episode 2 (Dropped)
Yeah I would rather watch Drifters. This series just doesn't interest me as much.

ID:INVADED episodes 1-4
Interesting concept for a crime series. Kenjiro Tsuda voicing the main character is Very Good

Last edited:
Kimisen, Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World episode 5 Mismis isn’t having a good time this week.

Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear episode 5 Helping those in need.

Noblesse episode 5 Selfish.

My-HiME episodes 22-26 (Complete. Mai-HiME is a series that takes a more SoL/MOTW approach for its earlier episodes before becoming more serious and dark in tone, especially in the latter episodes as friendships and allegiances are frayed.

Whilst the first half wasn’t overly memorable the second half develops the storyline further though I thought it all ended in an underwhelming fashion- especially regarding how the characters just forgave each other fairly easily for some pretty horrific actions. Hopefully My-Otome offers something different.) 3/5

My-Otome
episodes 1-5

Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World (English Dub) Episode 2

DOGEZA: I Tried Asking Episode 2 Sweet talk.

Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World Episode 5 A bad day for Mismis.

Strike Witches: Road to Berlin Episode 5 Secret Ingredient.

Samurai Flamenco episodes 12 to 22

Certainly a fast(ish) moving series, nice ending although felt like a show without an overall plot

Moriarty the Patriot ep 4
You could see the end a mile off once a certain piece of info was dropped, but it's still satisfying nonetheless.

The Day I Became a God ep 4
Mahjong 🀄

Ikebukuro West Gate Park ep 5
Drops of water.

1m Lives ep 5
Getting stronger.

Rail Romanesque ep 5
More merch ideas.

Jujutsu Kaisen ep 5
Heartless.

Iwakakeru ep 5
Competition time.

Golden Kamuy s3 e5
Border trouble.

Adachi and Shimamura episode 5 Stiff shoulders and Santa Claus.

Akudama Drive episode 5 A certain magical Bento box.

Higurashi: When They Cry - NEW episode 6 Curse.

My-Otome episodes 6-17

Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! (English Dub) Episode 10

Assault Lily: Bouquet Episode 6 Self-doubting.

Fire Force Season 2 Episode 43 Joint mission.

I'm Standing on a Million Lives Episode 6 Obstacles and traps.

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? III Episode 6 A second dungeon.

King's Raid: Successors of the Will Episode 6 With great power comes great responsibility.

Rail Romanesque Episode 6

TONIKAWA: Over the Moon For You Episode 6 Honeymoon trip.

Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina Episode 6 Truth behind the lies.

Assault Lily: BOUQUET episode 6 Fault.

Fire Force Season 2 episode 43 Some focus on Maki.

Haikyu!!: To the Top 2nd Season episode 19 Hit.

I'm Standing on a Million Lives episode 6 A puzzling dungeon.

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? III episode 6 Passing strangers.

Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) episode 6 Condition.

MajoTabi, The Journey of Elaina episode 6 Reunion and a special sword.

TONIKAWA: Over the Moon For You episode 6 Making memories.

My-Otome episodes 18-26 & Specials
(Complete. My-Otome did end up offering something a bit different than its predecessor but also felt similar in how the tone shifted at a certain point with friendships becoming frayed in the process.

I liked some aspects of the series but factors like the villain being especially uninteresting, or a certain relationship which felt very wrong in the way it unfolded, made for another flawed viewing experience. Maybe the two OVA series’ can improve my overall thoughts on the franchise a bit.) 2.5/5

My-Otome Zwei
OVAs 1-4 (Complete. Set a year after the events of the series this tells a new story that sees new conflicts and falling - outs. It was a decent watch overall and I wish it had been a full series as it was more consistent in tone.) 3/5

My-Otome 0: S.ifr
OVAs 1-3 (Complete. A prequel OVA series that had a decent storyline though treaded familiar territory at times.) 3/5

Last edited:
Eureka 7 AO
Although it doesnt quite live up to the original show this sequel is nonetheless a good show. An interesting theme running through it (especially given current political day and age) whereby characters repeatedly double down on their position regardless of any evidence to the contrary. It can be a little frustrating at times but ultimately the shows ending redeems any flaws that were present earlier.

Having now watched all the current shows and films in the franchise I have to say I really like how E7 is willing to embrace weird and crazy stories. It makes the whole franchise so much more interesting. Amd I'm happy to say again that Hi Evo 1 is the best compilation film I've ever seen.

The Misfit at Demon King Academy (English Dub) Episode 10

Is the Order a Rabbit? BLOOM Episode 5 Runners and chasers.

Iwakakeru! -Sport Climbing Girls- Episode 6 Game face.

Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club Episode 6 Tongue-tied.

The Day I Became a God Episode 5 Messages from beyond the grave.

Warlords of Sigrdrifa Episode 6 The mission begins.

ID:INVADED episodes 8-13 (End)
Fantastic crime series by Ei Aoki with a unique take on the investigations actually happening within the criminal's mind. Character writing is great with a flawed protagonist and some heavy emotional moments in the second half. Visuals are also pretty good with interesting dreamscapes and character designs. Definitely a new favourite of mine.

Tamako Love Story Film
A great sequel that focuses on Tamako and Mochizo's relationship. The awkwardness that comes after the confession is adorable and hilarious. Again Naoko Yamada and Yukiko Horiguchi did a fantastic job here. Would love to see Horiguchi make a return to KyoAni at some point.

Last edited:
Back