Brand New Animal1212
Japan Sinks 2020610
A Place Further than the Universe [Rewatch]013
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO! [Rewatch]013
22/7012
The IDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls Second Season012
My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!012
The Rolling Girls012

Bungo and Alchemist -Gears of Judgement- episode 10 Killed by a clam?

Fire Force Season 2 episode 27 The thrill of the fire.

Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! episode 2 A conniving customer and quite the misunderstanding.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (Rewatch) episodes 25-40

Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Season 2 (Japanese audio) - Episode 2
Sword Art Online Alicization -War of Underworld- (Japanese audio) - Episode 14 (Part 2 Ep. 2)

Serial Experiments Lain ep 8

Lapis Re:LiGHTs ep 3
Magical dodgeball.

SAO Alicization: War of Underworld p2 e2
A new plan.
The one-on-one fight was pretty epic, but the change in art style was really noticeable with the chunkier lines almost Drifters/Hellsing like which probably made it look even cooler.

Japan Sinks 2020 episodes 7-10 (End)
Despite some strong episodes this series was very uneven. Episode 1 was a really strong debut by Naoya Wada as episode director and sadly not every episode afterwards matched it in direction and production. Some episodes looked uncorrected while others like episodes 6, 8 and 10 looked pretty great. Pacing and writing was also pretty inconsistent with sudden tonal shifts and not enough character development. At least the social commentary was pretty good with its focus on nationalism and race and it had a pretty good ending all things considered. Kensuke Ushio's score is amazing as expected coming from the genius behind Boogiepop and Others, A Silent Voice and Liz and the Blue Bird's soundtracks.

Uma Musume: Pretty Derby [Rewatch] episode 13 (End)
This series really had no right being so good with such a ridiculous premise. Famous racehorses reborn as horse girls that compete in races where the winning horse girl performs an idol concert is a heck of a concept to pull off but Cygames and PA Works nailed it! Reading up on Japanese horse-racing has provided some fun context with a lot of the story being based on actual races and moments like Seiun Sky refusing to get into the gate and Haru Urara's determination despite never winning a race adding great depth to the series. A unique take on sports anime with fun characters and concept that's still great fun on a rewatch.

Princess Connect! Re: Dive episodes 7-8

Uma Musume: Pretty Derby [Rewatch]1313
Uma Musume: Pretty Derby - BNW's Promise [Rewatch]03
Princess Connect! Re: DIVE813
Brand New Animal1212
Japan Sinks 20201010
22/7012
The Rolling Girls012

Lapis Re:LiGHTs episode 3 Sports day fun.

The Misfit of Demon King Academy episode 3 Secret passageways.

A Bug’s Life (Film) (4K Rewatch) I haven’t watched this in years - looks great on 4K Though.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (Rewatch) episodes 41-57

July 17th - July 19th.

Hatena☆Illusion (English Dub) Episode 8-9

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (English Dub) Episode 10

Toilet Bound Hanako-kun (English Dub) Episode 10

Fire Force 2nd Season Episode 27 The fifth appears.

Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma: The Fifth Plate Episode 3 Throwing down the gauntlet.

Lapis Re:Lights Episode 3 Dodgeball.

Monster Girl Doctor Episode 2 A singing love-struck mermaid.

Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time (Uncensored) Episode 2 It's tough being popular.

Rent-A-Girlfriend Episode 2 Bad timing.

Seton Academy: Join the Pack! Episode 13 (Special) Hot-Spring's.

Super HxEros (Uncensored) Episode 3 Lucky undies.

Sword Art Online Alicization –War of Underworld– Episode 14 A new strategy.

The Misfit of Demon King Academy Episode 3 A familiar face and a conniving sister.

Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! Episode 2 Misunderstandings and more teasing.

Uzaki-Chan Episodes 1+2 - Nothing special but a fun series regardless

Love is War Season 2 Episodes 8~12 [Finished] - Season 2 was stronger imo. Really enjoyed this series and would happily watch more. Hopefully its something that will be picked up for a UK release down the line

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 157 Kara appears.

Monster Girl Doctor episode 2 A mermaid’s song.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (Rewatch) episodes 58-64 (Complete. This still remains my personal favourite anime, with a strong story and developed cast of characters. It was great to revisit this again after two years since the last watch.) 5/5

Princess Connect! Re: Dive episodes 9-10

Uma Musume: Pretty Derby [Rewatch]1313
Uma Musume: Pretty Derby - BNW's Promise [Rewatch]03
Princess Connect! Re: DIVE1013
Brand New Animal1212
Japan Sinks 20201010
22/7012
The Rolling Girls012

Lupin III Part 1 - Episodes 10 - 23 [Final]

An absolutely fantastic series, clever and genuinely funny and it looks really nice, but it is different and I can understand why it wasn't popular on it's initial run in 1971-72. You can also see the style and feel of the series change as Miyazaki and Takahata took over from Osumi in the directors chair.

Lupin III Pilot Film

An interesting introduction to an animated Lupin III, artwork is very basic but sets the premise up well.

Cosmic Devil Daikengo - Episodes 12 - 16

No Guns Life - Episode 13

Picks up in a better place that it left off imho, looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

Saiyuki Reload
Really fun little show. Was quite nice to watch something again that was almost entirely episodic until the last few episodes.

Revolutionary Girl Utena
Really enjoyed this series. The visual aesthetic of the show is amazing with literal frames on screen and the shaddow pantomime plays really adding a unique feel to the show. Also its blend of serious drama and absurd, Monty Python esque surrealism and comedy is so bizarre but it really worked for me. The weirdness whist being a bit jarring actually got me really engaged in the show.

Revolutionary Girl Utena The Movie
This is so good. Honestly preferred it to the show, which is the first time I've ever preffered the movie version of a show. It's more compact but also happy to be weirder. Also many characters are very different to their series versions which was really interesting to see. Also the movie makes it clear Utena and Anthy are having a love story and is confident in that. Whereas the series sometimes felt like it was sitting in a grey area between platonic and romantic love and not wanting to commit fully. Also the bonus features show the Japanese director went to America to oversee the dubbing which was interesting to see.

Back