Your viewing journal

Encouragement of Climb ep3-4

Cat's Eye ep12-13

Just once, I'd like someone to answer the question of 'do you think that was Cat's Eye' by saying 'yes of course it bloody was, you absolute unit'.

Encouragement of Climb ep3-4

Cat's Eye ep12-13

Just once, I'd like someone to answer the question of 'do you think that was Cat's Eye' by saying 'yes of course it bloody was, you absolute unit'.
How is Cat’s Eye as a series? I notice that it’s available on CR in the US and was curious as to whether it’s worth a look.

How is Cat’s Eye as a series? I notice that it’s available on CR in the US and was curious as to whether it’s worth a look.

It needs some suspension of disbelief that the cat burglar main characters wouldn't be caught in around five minutes, but I do like it a lot - I think it's a good looking show that's elevated by a lot of weird little touches in how it's directed. It's also available on Amazon Prime in the UK.

It needs some suspension of disbelief that the cat burglar main characters wouldn't be caught in around five minutes, but I do like it a lot - I think it's a good looking show that's elevated by a lot of weird little touches in how it's directed. It's also available on Amazon Prime in the UK.
Yes it looks like they have the first season, may check it out on there, thanks for the recommendation.

Just Because! eps 9-12 (dub) (complete)
Not a bad ending, although the girl I liked most missed out.
This was an original story written by the author of the Pet Girl and Bunny Girl Sempai, but the characters were a lot more down to earth than the characters from those. Actually the show that came to mind most was Tsukigakirei with the entrance exam subplot and the Line conversions, although the characters there started in Middle School rather than the last year of High School. In fact some characters in this seemed about as mature as Middle Schoolers, possibly because the seeds of the romances involved were planted in Middle School, one didn't have a chance to grow earlier because one of the characters moved away and him coming back kick-starts the series. Some of the hesitations do seem more Middle School-ish than 17 year olds.
The art was pretty good, the character designs reminded me a little of some KyoAni stuff. The animation was fine, some was a little off especially the running animation. The dub was OK, apart from the main male character. I think he was supposed to be quietly spoken, but sounds bored most of the time.
7/10

Arte
ep 11
Exhaustive persuit.

Kaguya-sama: Love is War s2 e10
Start of the sports festival. I've heard this arc is very good.

Arte episode 11 Overwork and worry.

Ascendance of a Bookworm Part 2 episode 25 Going out on a limb.

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes lead to Doom! episode 11 Coma and confrontation.

Sing “YESTERDAY” For Me episode 11 Frustrations fray.

Bodacious Space Pirates episodes 16-26 (Complete. A very enjoyable series that surprised me with how likeable it was in characters and story as well as a sense of fun that resonated throughout. The ending was a bit lacklustre but that being said I like it when a series can pleasantly surprise me like this.) 4/5

Asteroid in Love (English Dub) Episode 10-12 (Complete)

Arte Episode 11 Overworked and concern.

Ascendance of a Bookworm 2nd Season Episode 25 Actions have consequences.

Kaguya-Sama: Love is War 2nd Season Episode 22 Sports Festival.

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! Episode 11 Comatose and confronted.

In/Spectre (English Dub) Episode 11

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (English Dub) Episode 5

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun (English Dub) Episode 20

Gleipnir Episode 11 The true protagonist appears.

Tsugu Tsugumomo Episode 11 Cliffhanger.

Listeners - Episodes 6 - 10

Desert Rose

I thought this was really entertaining, product of it's time blah blah and all that but good fun nonetheless.

Lord of Lords Ryu Knight Adeu's Legend - Episodes 1 - 3

Now that I have the sequels to this massively overlooked but hugely entertaining OVA I thought it was a good opportunity to revisit the original OVA series.

Kakushigoto ep 11
Meet me halfway.

Listeners ep 11
Come together.

Wave, Listen to Me ep 11
I am the resurrection.

Tower of God ep 11
The Boy in the Bubble.

Villainess ep 11
Don't dream it's over.

Sing "Yesterday" for Me ep 11
Truth hurts.

Ascendance of a Bookworm 2 ep 11
I was hoping that Myne would get her rage on when that jerk was harassing her, guess she's been using her mana so it hasn't been bottled up ready to explode when she is angry.

Wave, Listen to Me ep6-7

It wasn't hard to see that Minare had massively misread the situation, but watching her go through a very creepypasta-esque scenario was pretty funny.

Cat's Eye ep14

They've randomly switched to an English version of the ED theme, which is kind of neat.

Desert Rose

I thought this was really entertaining, product of it's time blah blah and all that but good fun nonetheless.

I liked that one as well, would happily have gone for a few more episodes of that.

BTOOOM! episodes 1-12 (Complete. A Battle Royale simulation-themed series with plenty of betrayal, disturbing and saddening backstories and explosions galore. The ending suggested that the story wasn’t over and since the series only covers so much there’s the manga to pick up at some point.) 3.5/5

Shironeko Project ZERO Chronicle ep 11
It's getting dark in here.
Some fairly decent fight scenes in this episode.

Gleipnir ep 11
Aftermath.

Woodpecker Detective's Office ep 10
Aftermath²

Fruits Basket s2 e11
Confession of a different kind.

Princess Connect! Re: Dive ep 11
Over shadowed.

Back