Your viewing journal

Karin Episodes 9 to 16

Slowly building of the characters relationships, little bit of fan service with the pool episode.

Kakushigoto episode 10 Hot spring hauntings.

The 8th Son? Are you Kidding Me? episode 10 Dealing with the undead.

Blue Submarine No. 6 OVAs 1-4 (Complete. A curio of a series that feels like it’s just beginning as it ends. The CGI Seems like it was good for its time but has sadly aged pretty poorly for the most part.) 3.5/5

BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo
episodes 1-4

Last edited:
Dorohedoro episode 6

Guilty Crown episodes 17-18
Impressive how this series keeps getting worse

BanG Dream! Girls Band Party!☆PICO~OHMORI~ episode 5

Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season episodes 7-12 (End)
Despite initially feeling unnecessary after how the 1st season ended I was surprised how good this was as a sequel. Same great story and characters with the mecha battles and Sawano music that made the 1st season so good.

MondaysClaymore1726
TuesdaysTsukimonogatari04
WednesdaysGatchaman Crowds612
ThursdaysAldnoah.Zero 2nd Season1212
FridaysMobile Suit Gundam1842
SaturdaysKämpfer812
SundaysWelcome to the NHK!1424
ExtraGuilty Crown1822
Remaining Series - 61
Remaining Movies - 27
Remaining Other - 11

Late to the party on this one but I started Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! (Episodes 1-5) this week. Thoroughly enjoying it. I'm finding the enthusiasm of the characters infectious, really makes you want to create something, it's helping me get back into my writing.

Also doing a rewatch of Golden Boy which I'm still finding pretty funny after all these years. I'm not that into Ecchi comedies but this one is pretty great. Good production values and compelling little tales and a lot of laughs. I wish it would get an HD re-release.

Last edited:
Re:ZERO: Memory Snow (OVA)
Snow joke! OK, it was a little more amusing than the main series so far, but comes off as a bit of a fluff piece for people who are actually fans of the show, so I mostly found it rather boring.
Nice art and animation though.
6/10 (it might go up a bit if the series picks up, I suppose 😉)

Tower of God ep 10
The results are in.

Hatena☆Illusion ep 12 (complete)
This finally aired, one of the first casualties, of airing shows, of the C-19 delays, at least from the date it seemed to be, because standards were slipping towards the end so I guess it was already on a tight schedule. The delay helped with the art and animation in this final episode, but the story, which was a bit of a mess from about a third of the way in, even at its end threw in some more confusion!
5/10

Kakushigoto
ep 10
Prayers and ghosts.

Listeners ep 10
Down on the farm.

Wave, Listen to Me ep 10
Burying the past.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Pretty good fun romp, pretty similar in part to Jurassic Park 2, but a bit better. Probably not as good as the first JW and JP still can't be beat.

Karin Episodes 17 to 24 (complete)
Good little series roughly based on the manga (released as Chibi Vampire in the west), bit of comedy with an open ending.

Juden Chan Episodes 1 to 12 (complete)
Interesting idea for a show, however one for the ecchi comedy market as it was a bit OTT in my eyes (especially with the wetting themselves).

Dorohedoro episode 7

Mobile Suit Gundam episodes 19-20

MondaysClaymore1726
ThursdaysRahXephon: The Motion Picture11
FridaysMobile Suit Gundam2042
SaturdaysKämpfer812
ExtraGuilty Crown1822
Remaining Series - 61
Remaining Movies - 27
Remaining Other - 11

Listeners episode 10 Life and death.

Sakura Wars The Animation episode 10 The climax ramps up.

Wave, Listen to Me! episode 10 Manipulated samples.

Jaws (Film) A classic given a very nice new 4K release.

BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo episodes 5-15

Last edited:
Listeners episode 10 Life and death.

Sakura Wars The Animation episode 10 The climax ramps up.

Wave, Listen to Me! episode 10 Manipulated samples.

Jaws (Film) A classic given a very nice new 4K release.

BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo episodes 5-15

HWR Would you recommend the new Sakura wars? I'm hoping it's good as I'm playing the 2019 Sakura Wars game at the moment (my introduction to the series) and I've heard this ties in with it.

Regretting watching Plunderer. It's been consistently awful right up to episode 21. Thankfully only a few more episodes to go. Such a shame that most of the good shows have either been delayed or postponed this season.

That said I'm still enjoying Gleipnir.

HWR Would you recommend the new Sakura wars? I'm hoping it's good as I'm playing the 2019 Sakura Wars game at the moment (my introduction to the series) and I've heard this ties in with it.
I haven’t played the game myself but on its own the series has been decent, if nothing too special, with some fun episodes and character moments.

Dropped it after 2 episodes.

You said similar last season and was wrong then, but I'm not sure if you like the same stuff, without sequels (Kaguya-sama, Ascendance, and Fruits Basket): Princess Connect, Villainess, Wave, Yesterday and Tower of God.
Wasnt keen of tower of god. I am watching and enjoying Love is War season 2

Arte ep 10
Facing forward.

Kaguya-sama: Love is War s2 e9
More hilariousness! Loved the Peanuts and Vouge references!

Villainess ep 10
Hidden character.

Sing "Yesterday" for Me ep 10
New Years.

Ascendance of a Bookworm 2 ep 10
Performing duties and a cliffhanger!

Re:ZERO: The Frozen Bond (OVA)
So a feature length backstory OVA about one of the characters from Re:ZERO that doesn't answer all the questions and then poses a few more on top! At least there was a bit of action, but still not enough to warrant a higher score than the other OVA.
6/10

A Certain Scientific Railgun T (English Dub) Episode 10

Asteroid in Love (English Dub) Episode 7-9

In/Spectre (English Dub) Episode 10

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (English Dub) Episode 4

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun (English Dub) Episode 19

Arte Episode 10 Taking a stand.

Ascendance of a Bookworm 2nd Season Episode 24 Winter preparations and a Whomping willow.

Hatena☆Illusion Episode 12 Reunions aplenty. (Complete. Despite being an early casualty of the C-19 delays, For the majority of what I watched it was pretty decent, but still had it's issues in other areas.) 3/5

Kaguya-Sama: Love is War 2nd Season Episode 21 More hilarious antics.

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! Episode 10 Jealousy and Reveal.

Arte episode 10 Reconciliation.

Ascendance of a Bookworm Part 2 episode 24 The call.

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes lead to Doom! episode 10 Gone without a trace?

Sing “YESTERDAY” For Me episode 10 New Year new relationship?

Animal Factory (Film) Steve Buscemi directs this prison drama with a cast of notable characters actors including Willem Dafoe, Mickey Rourke and Danny Trejo. I found it quite engaging thanks to the chemistry between the main characters from actors Edward Furlong and Dafoe.

BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo episodes 16-24

Kämpfer episodes 9-10

Dorohedoro episode 8

MondaysClaymore1726
ThursdaysRahXephon: The Motion Picture11
FridaysMobile Suit Gundam2042
SaturdaysKämpfer1012
ExtraGuilty Crown1822
Remaining Series - 61