Your viewing journal

BanG Dream! 3rd Season episodes 12-13 Together. (Complete. A good season that waned somewhat due to some of the predictable plot threads and falling-outs. Having episodes come out in twos was a style that worked othough at least.) 3.5/5

Black Clover
episode 129 Strength.

Diary of our Days at the Breakwater episode 1 Fishing fun.

Sorcerous Stabber Orphen episode 14 An unaired episode.

Wolf’s Rain episodes 19-24

Monday 6th and Tuesday 7th.

Violet Evergarden: Eternity and the Auto Memory Doll (English Dub) (Film)

Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater Episode 1 Doga Kobo back at it again with CGDCT.

Dropkick on My Devil!! Dash Episode 1-11 (Complete. Another fun season of angelic and devilish antics. Thanks to the new additions to the cast, It really helped improve upon the comedy of the previous season.) 3.5/5

Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma: The Third Plate Episode 1-24 (Complete. Another solid season and probably the strongest in the series so far IMO, which of course was only made possible by the development of certain characters along the way.) 3.5/5

Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 26 Oh how I've missed this, glad it's back.

Princess Connect! Re: Dive Episode 1 Well this should be a fun show with its Konosuba influence.

Shironeko Project: Zero Chronicle Episode 1 Seems promising enough from the outset. I'm somewhat curious to see how things will unravel.

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN OVA Episode 2

Blood+ episodes 47 and 48
Monogatari SS episodes 23 and 24

Just two more episodes for each series. This is the climactic finale! Though honestly, it's more "climactic" for Blood+ than Monogatari. Koimonogatari is a lot more tamer than I thought as we return to the usual slice-of-life romcom tone. But I guess that's the nature of the Monogatari franchise.

Taboo Tattoo
Entertaining, good fights, looks great. A little hurried and the main character is a little 1 dimensional and dull but it was a fun watch

Angel Cop
Watched as a part of the simulwatch.

Persona 5 The Daybreakers
Haventvolayed the games but have watched the P3 and P4 animes so was able to get what was going on. Was a fun little caper.

Clone Wars season 3
Some really good stories this series, especially the Ventress one.

Ahiru no Sora episode 26 Do your stuff.

TAMAYOMI: The Baseball Girls episode 2 A nice pitch.

Tower of God episode 2 “Gonna brush up on my Field Work”.

Wolf’s Rain episodes 25-26, OVAs 27-30 (Complete. Four recap episodes asides this was quite an engaging and tragedy-laden story with one of the best anime OPs of the modern era. Yoko Kanno composing the soundtrack was great to see also.) 4/5

BanG Dream! Season 3 episodes 12-13 - End
Another fantastic season. Sanzigen's CGI work is wonderful as always and the characters are still such dorks. Hoping HIDIVE can get the movie and the Argonavis series next. 9/10

Mewkledreamy
episode 1
Very fun first episode. Also surprisingly good production from JC Staff. Yet again I am won over by kids anime

Blood+ episode 49

Yeah, I didn't get to watch a lot of anime yesterday. lol

Fell asleep watching half of Monogatari SS episode 25.

Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma: The Fourth Plate Episode 1-12 (Complete. Considering that this was only a continuation from Season 3's cliffhanger ending not a lot can be said, but at least it managed to keep the intensity going throughout.) 3.5/5

Plunderer Episode 13 Count your lucky stars.

Tamayomi: The Baseball Girls Episode 2

Tower of God Episode 2

Kakushigoto ep 2
Field trip.

The Millionaire Detective - Balance: UNLIMITED ep 1
Japanese Bruce Wayne becomes cop instead of vigilante and rubs up fellow detective the wrong way.
Not sure if it's aiming at buddy cop/odd couple comedy or will be more serious, but certainly this first episode was funny both laughing with it guy getting shot by paint ball pretending to give death bed confession to his crush 😄 or laugh at it and some of the absurdities.

Tenchi Muyou! OVA series - seasons 1 & 2 + Night Before the Carnival
It's worth watching just for the role it played in the rise of harem anime, I felt the first season aged poorly and was not very well paced but things really got going afterwards and I came to really like the characters and setting. Got a few laughs out of me and I'll probably rewatch it in the future.

Kakushigoto episode 2 Drawing in the rain and bucketloads of bootlegs.

The 8th Son? Are you Kidding Me? episode 2 Contrast and magic.

The Millionaire Detective - Balance: UNLIMITED episode 1 Paintball eulogy.

You’re Under Arrest! episodes 1-7

Monogatari SS episode 25 and 26 (COMPLETED)
Blood+ episode 50 (COMPLETED)

You already know how I feel about the epic finale that was Blood+. 😊

As for Monogatari... it was okay. I like the twist at the end, but how Nadeko was handled was a lot less dramatic and satisfying than I wanted, especially when I related to Nadeko's emptiness in Nadeko Medusa. I almost feel the same way about her treatment the way I felt about Saber's treatment in Heaven's Feel; both didn't really have a satisfying conclusion for fans of theirs. Oh well.

High Score Girl II (dub) eps 1-3
Things are heating up! What a cliffhanger!

Interspecies Reviewers ep 11
Easy come, easy go.

APPARE-RANMAN! ep 1
Origin story of this odd couple who end up in a cross America race, set in the late 19th/early 20th century.

Wave, Listen to Me! ep 2
Recruitment.

Listeners ep 2
Accepting the unconscious.

A Certain Scientific Railgun T episode 11 Super-Punch Man.

APPARE-RANMAN! episode 1 Looks like an interesting premise.

Bungo and Alchemist -Gears of Judgement- episode 2 A broken butt.

Listeners episode 2 A spooky bathroom.

Sakura Wars The Animation episode 2 A Dashing saviour.

Wave, Listen to Me! episode 2 An infamous voice.

You’re Under Arrest! episodes 8-19

Back