Your viewing journal

Hatena☆Illusion Episode 10 Infiltrate and Retrieve.

If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die Episode 11 Words of Encouragement.

Infinite Dendrogram Episode 10

My Girlfriend is Shobitch [Rewatch] Episode 6-10 + OVA (Complete. On revisit it was very funny getting to hear the sexual jokes and see the Innuendo's by the characters all over again.) 3.5/5

Nekopara Episode 11 Sleepover.

Somali and the Forest Spirit Episode 11 Tricked and Trapped.

Toilet Bound Hanako-kun Episode 11 Changing.

Been ages since I watched any anime. Seems like I only get to 1 or 2 a year these days. Anyhow watched series 1 of Fate Zero.. I honestly just couldn’t get into it. Might try B the Beginning next.

BEASTARS Season 1 (Japanese audio) - Episodes 4-12 (Completed)

Throughout the week I've been watching BEASTARS bit by bit. This show is really good and I cannot wait to watch Season 2 when it's out in 2021.

If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (English Dub) Episode 9

A Certain Scientific Railgun T Episode 8 The truth of the matter.

Asteroid in Love Episode 11 An absorbing first observation.

Azur Lane: The Animation Episode 12 A Unified Alliance. (Complete. An anime series that has a similar but more serious premise than KanColle. It's just a shame that the show suffered from production issues. Overall it was a fairly decent weekly visit.) 3.5/5

A Certain Scientific Railgun T episode 8 Pressed for time.

Asteroid in Love episode 11 Observer.

Haikyu!: To The Top episode 11 Work hard.

Smile Down the Runway episode 11 Unlikely runway collaborators.

The Squid Girl 2 (Rewatch) episodes 4-12 & OVAs 1-3 (Complete. Similar thoughts to season 1 though I think that was stronger overall. I can’t recall if I’d seen the OVAs before so it’s nice they were included in the release.) 3.5/5

BanG Dream! Season 3-just found out about this show so I downloaded all 11 current episodes and am doing a marathon watch. So far it seems just more of the same-actually that's a good thing as I liked the 1st and 2nd seasons.

Last edited:
BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense episode 11

If My Favourite Pop Idol Made it to the Budokan, I Would Die episode 11

Hentatsu episode 12 - End
Another fun series from Studio Irodori with a meta approach and great comedy. Final episode ended with a new production announcement! Whether it's an original series or perhaps a TV version of Keifuku-san I'm really excited for what's next for the team. 8/10

A Destructive God Sits next to Me, Bokuhaka episode 11 Interviews and relief.

In/Spectre episode 11 Finisher.

Magia Record: Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica Gaiden episode 12 Vicarious.

My Hero Academia Fourth Season episode 86 Dance and defeat.

Dragons Forever (Film) 88Films are on a roll with their recent JC releases.

Those who Hunt Elves episodes 1-12 (Complete. Sometimes quite amusing and inventive with its story ideas but the characters fell a bit flat and weren’t all that engaging and the overall humour was also hit and miss.) 3/5

Last edited:
Darwin's Game ep 11 (complete)
Excellent final episode that wraps up the events nicely and sets up what's to come. Hopefully there will be a second season.
A fun battle royale show that's also, due to how the game is set up, a superhero slugfest. Quite ridiculous if you think about it too much so go into it brains out if you like some cool action.
Whilst the characters themselves were good the designs and the art style of them weren't that interesting apart from Shuka (she's a candidate for Best Girl of the season). The animation wasn't bad though.
8/10

Toilet Bound Hanako-kun
ep 11
Stronger.

ID:INVADED ep 13 (complete)
Again events are wrapped up, but maybe not quite as satisfying as in D-Game.
Fairly complex, but they made it fairly easy to follow for the most part. Saying that I might re-watch it at some point in English. Again the central conceit is sci-fi craziness and turns out to a fairly similar concept as Minority Report, but it was quite interesting nonetheless.
Again the artstyle and designs (apart from a few) weren't the best and again the animation wasn't too bad.
8/10

Asteroid in Love
ep 11
Observation.

In/Spectre ep 11
Finally the arc is over, but with a massive plot hole! Still one more episode though, can't see me giving it much of a score at the end.

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken ep 12 (complete)
Last minute crisis.
This wasn't as good an ending I was hoping for! Their final short wasn't as good as the others and if Asakusa hadn't talked through the plot beforehand I wouldn't have a clue what was happening. I suppose this is supposed to represent them trying a bigger project, but whilst still on a learning curve and as she says at the end still plenty to improve on.
However the series has been great with fantastic characters and production. A glorious love letter to anime.
9/10

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 149 On target.

ID: INVADED episode 13 As long as it takes. (Complete. A very solid original sci-fi series that kept me engaged and intrigued each week. The ending leaves just enough for a sequel but was also pretty satisfying.) 4/5

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!
episode 12 Cramming. (Complete A refreshing series that mostly didn’t burn itself out or become too repetitive with its quirks. The ending was a bit uneventful though, signifying a second season that I wouldn’t mind seeing.) 4/5

Tiger & Bunny: The Beginning (Film)
Essentially a retelling of the early episodes of the series with some new content here and there. Was quite fun diving back into this series. 3.5/5

Tiger & Bunny: The Rising (Film)
An epilogue of sorts to the anime series, this was a good if sometimes predictable storyline which put our titular duo at odds due to corporate meddling. 3.5/5

Tokyo Ghoul: re (Rewatch)
episodes 13-15

Last edited:
Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story episode 11

Asteroid in Love episode 11

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! episode 12 - End
A standout series about animation that was perfect for Science SARU's production. In a similar case to Shirobako, Eizouken provided a fun perspective on anime production with a bigger focus on the animation process. Despite everything great about the series it does seem to lose steam in the second half and the finale was a little underwhelming. Aside from that I'd be up for a second season. 8/10

Tesagure! Bukatsumono
episodes 1-2

There's going to be a mini-hiatus on anime at times for the next day or two because it's retro DOOM weekend for me lol (DOOM 1993, DOOM II, DOOM 64).

My Hero Academia Season 4 (Japanese audio) - Episode 23 [86]

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (English Dub) Episode 21

In/Spectre (English Dub) Episode 4

Sword Art Online Alicization: War of Underworld (English Dub) Episode 10

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun (English Dub) Episode 14

22/7 Episode 11 Reassemble.

A Destructive God Sits Next to Me Episode 11 Moch Interviews and relieved.

Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia Episode 21 (Complete. A solid adaption and another welcome instalment into the franchise. With it's beautiful animation and brilliant fights, this was a truly worthwhile weekly viewing.) 3.5/5

ID: INVADED Episode 13 (Complete. For an anime original, this was quite the intriguing series which got me hooked from the very beginning. With that ending, I'm hoping that we can get a continuation.) 3.5/5

In/Spectre Episode 11 Final blow.

Interspecies Reviewers Episode 11 [Uncensored]

Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story Episode 12 For another's sake.

My Hero Academia Season 4 Episode 21-23 A gentle skirmish, Powerful Love and a Happy smile.

Cat's Eye ep3-4

Assuming we're now getting the gist of it, Cat's Eye generally feels a bit milder than City Hunter, but I think it's still pretty notable that in 1981, a magazine for 12 year old boys could run a hit manga about three lady thieves in which the only male main character is the bumbling comic relief.

Back