Your viewing journal

Ascendance of a Bookworm OVA A nice episode to tide me over until the second season.

Heya Camp episode 10 Those ice caves gave me memories of the childhood trauma I received from that one Pingu episode.

Seton Academy, Join the Pack! episode 10 Heat.

Yatogame-Chan Kansatsu Nikki 2 episode 10 Cheap and cheerful.

Doctor Who: The Invasion

Last edited:
With Re:Zero 2 getting delayed I don't need to catch up on season 1 just yet (at least I learnt that before I started rather than afterwards like with Chihayafuru last year). So I thought I'd re-watch:
Kaguya-sama: Love is War eps 1-3
C261F7FF3719ABDDB38715987016B046A217EBD7

Plus before the second season:
Ascendance of a Bookworm (OVA)
Information gathering and driving a hard bargain.

Chihayafuru s3 e22
Valentines Day and graduation. I could say the same as I said about Asteroid in Love here, weird it's not finishing at the end of the school year and with only 2 episodes left in this season I wonder where it will go to.

Ace of Diamond: Act II episode 49 Relief.

BanG Dream! 3rd Season episodes 8-9 An inevitable falling out.

Black Clover episode 125 Internal crisis.

Isekai Quartet 2 episode 9 Ugly duckling

Sorcerous Stabber Orphen episode 10 There can be only one.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime episodes 1-9

Space Dandy 2 episodes 6-7 [English Dub]
Due to a certain dub VA in episode 6 I switched over to the JP track. The JP version sounded pretty great so I'll likely rewatch that version at some point.

BOFURI ep 10
It's quite funny when the people are quaking in fear and say "oh no hear she comes!" and then say her name, Maple, which doesn't sound terrifying at all 😄

Kaguya-sama: Love is War eps 4-6
Still trying to decide whether Chika is a bit of an airhead that gets in the way or is really perceptive and a genius slowly pushing the 2" lovers" together. I think I lean towards the latter.

Ahiru no Sora episode 23 Confidence.

Blade of the Immortal (2019) episode 22 Brutality builds towards the final battles.

BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense episode 10 Maple Wick.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime episodes 10-19

BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense (English Dub) Episode 8

Plunderer (English Dub) Episode 10 True power.

Radiant Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 21 (Complete)

BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense Episode 10 Overkill.

Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- [Director’s Cut] Episode 10

The Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath of the Gods Episode 22 Unspoken words.

Tuesday evening I showed FMA Brotherhood eps 22-26 to the next door neighbor couple.
Tonight they came over again and we put episodes 27-32 on our Watched list. Half way there!

Love Live Sunshine Episode 1-9 7.5/10
Pretty fun idol series so far. Characters have a lot of chemistry with each other and the visuals are beautiful.

Radiant Episode 1-3 2/10
Painfully bad shounen that is filled with tropes and predictable writing. I don't know why MangaUK released this. Its the most basic shounen series I have ever seen.
I heard that S2 is a lot better overall.

Budoukan ep 10
Blimey that was some cold! I assume the blood coming from Eripiyo's throat was just an exaggeration!

NekoparA ep 10
Prepping for a test.

Somali and the Forest Spirit ep 10
Flashback and gift making, but there's trouble ahead!

Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Director's Cut episode 10
Damn I really forgot just how good episode 18 was

Space Dandy Season 2 (English Dub) episodes 8-13
Really fun series that gave it's staff a lot of freedom to play around with the setting, characters and animation. I loved Shingo Natsume's work in One Punch Man S1 and Boogiepop 2019 and this is no exception. Handing over the reigns to other directors like Masaaki Yuasa and Kiyotaka Oshiyama (who also solo key animated his episode) really gives a lot of personality to each episode fitting their styles. Episode 13 was an awesome end to the series as Natsume took control with a fantastic crew including Oshiyama, Yoshimichi Kameda, Bahi JD and Yutaka Namakura. It would be interesting to see what kinds of people would work on the show if they ever did a sequel. Overall a wonderfully creative series with fun characters and scenarios. Would love to see a production like this again. 9/10

Hatena☆Illusion (English Dub) Episode 7

If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (English Dub) Episode 8

Infinite Dendrogram (English Dub) Episode 7

Nekopara (English Dub) Episode 8

Toilet Bound Hanako-kun (English Dub) Episode 8

Hatena☆Illusion Episode 9 Trial and gambles.

If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die Episode 10

Infinite Dendrogram Episode 9 Counter-attack.

Nekopara Episode 10 Training for a test.

Somali and the Forest Spirit Episode 10 Flashback.

Toilet Bound Hanako-kun Episode 10 Arms and Mirrors.

NekoparA episode 10 Bell training.

Somali and the Forest Spirit episode 10 Beginnings and bands.

The Case Files of Jeweler Richard episode 10 It’s a nice day to start again.

Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun episode 10 The grabbing hands, grab all they can.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime episodes 20-24.5 (Complete. I regret not watching this when it was streaming as it was very enjoyable and fun throughout whilst managing to be darker when it needed to be.) 4/5

Last edited:
Back