Your viewing journal

Asteroid in Love (English Dub) Episode 1-2

Asteroid in Love Episode 9 Standing up for what you want.

Ghost in the Shell: Virtual Reality Diver (Short Film) Well this was certainly different.

Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It Episode 11 Misinterpreted.

Hand Shakers Season 2 Episode 1

I mean W'Z Episode 1

Nice episode, they could have paid a little more attention to the DJ'ing section but yeh... More Hand Shakers goodness

My Hero Academia Season 4 (Japanese audio) - Episode 21 [84]
Smile Down the Runway (Japanese audio) - Episodes 5-8
Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun Season 1 (Japanese audio) - Episode 23 (Completed)

BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense episode 9

If My Favourite Pop Idol Made it to the Budokan, I Would Die episode 9

Asteroid in Love episode 9

Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story episode 9

Hentatsu episode 10

In/Spectre (English Dub) Episode 2

My Hero Academia Season 4 (English Dub) Episode 19 Festival Prepping.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun (English Dub) Episode 12

22/7 Episode 9 Sisterly bonds and Hot Springs.

A Destructive God Sits Next to Me Episode 9 Plays nice with kids and Christmas party.

Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia Episode 19 Harbringer of death.

In/Spectre Episode 9 Theories and Intentions.

Interspecies Reviewers Episode 9 [Uncensored] A true man of culture knows no bounds.

Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story Episode 10

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun Episode 23 Settled right in. (Complete. A quirky supernatural series with a concept that is somewhat identical to Rosario Vampire. With its fun cast of characters, this was an enjoyable weekly watch. Looking forward to the second season). 3.5/5

Last edited:
A Destructive God Sits next to Me, Bokuhaka episode 9 Kids and gifts.

In/Spectre episode 9 Talk and type.

Magia Record: Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica Gaiden episode 10 Going home.

My Hero Academia Fourth Season episode 84 A gentle fight.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-Kun episode 23 Cooking time. (Complete. A very fun series that had some pacing issues with the middle arc but overall offered a story I look to seeing more of next year.) 3.5/5

Tales of the Abyss
episodes 10-18

Princess Tutu (dub) eps 24-26 (aka 34-38) (complete)
Dance till you can dance no more.
Excellent finish to this tale. The first half was a bit slow with its episodic nature and the more lighthearted side with the slapstick and the gossiping friends got a bit annoying and yet another perverted Sensei who threatened marriage as punishment! But the final two arcs with the characters either discovering their role and/or revealing their past were darker than the stuff that went before and thus were much better and they lead to an emotional climax.
The art and animation were very much of their time, late 90s/early 00s which seems to be a bit dated, but not quite in a cool retro way. The ballet segments were good, but not that long.
7/10

Joshiraku
ep 13 (complete)
A fun comedy with rapid fire jokes full of references, word play, and forth wall breaking. Whilst I didn't get every reference or word play joke there were enough LOL moments to keep me interested.
Whilst there's a lot of sitting around talking (something it poked fun at) the art was really nice and the animation when needed was good. Both the OP and ED were ear worms and well animated as well.
8/10

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 147 Moonlight shadow. On a side note this arc was pretty boring to sit through, I hope the next is better.

ID: INVADED episode 11 You’re up.

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! episode 10 Collating sound.

Tales of the Abyss episodes 19-26 (Complete. Having not played the game I’m unsure of how good an adaptation this is but as an anime it worked reasonably well, even if the MC was insufferable for the first part, albeit intentionally for the plot and they improved as the story progressed. The supporting cast were interesting enough as was the lore so I’d like to play the game eventually.) 3.5/5

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders
Another crazy globe trotting romp for the boys! Although I was a big fan of the character dynamics in this one I didn't think the story was as good as Battle Tendency. Maybe it was because of the length but it felt a lot more like a normal shonen, were gona fight a long line of mooks until we get to the big boss fight.

Dont get me wrong I enjoyed all the fights and there were plenty of surprises. The fact they had to think and come up with proper plans to win makes it so much better than simply who can punch harder. Still feel there were a few too many before getting to the final inevitable battle.

Having said all that it was still a lot of fun to watch. Getting to watch 2 generations of the family was really fun. Joseph is awesome and Jotaro really proves his worth after starting out pretty unlikable.

Edit: There was also a lot of toilet humour in this one. Way more then it needed.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (English Dub) Episode 19

ID: IVADED (English Dub) Episode 11 Over to you.

Sword Art Online Alicization: War of Underworld (English Dub) Episode 8

Heya Camp Episode 10 Hiking and Caving.

Seton Academy: Join the Pack! Episode 10 New human on the block.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki 2nd Season Episode 10 Pop-sword-icles.

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken ep10

Slightly less keen on this one than last week's episode, but I'm basically running out of superlatives at this stage. Particularly liked Asakura's Miyazaki costume and the cheeky Akira bike slide.

Asteroid in Love ep 9
Valentines and graduation.
The pacing seems a bit off as there's only 3 episodes left and we're into the second year already, so it'll end around the summer of year 2, I guess. Unless there's a big event at that point to end on surely the end of their first year would have been a better point. This episode certainly felt like it could have been a final episode.

In/Speczzz ep 9
Yep seems the theory from last week was true. Except the preview says next week will be methods 2 and 3, so leaving 1 episode for 4 and an episode to wrap up.

RikeKoi ep 11
Fight!

Darwin's Game ep 9
Quite the recruitment process.

ID:INVADED ep 11
Time to wake up.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki 2 ep 10
Ice ice baby.

Heya Camp△ ep 10
Spooky tale.

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken ep 10
Being a producer ain't easy especially when Asakusa is your director!

Particularly liked Asakura's Miyazaki costume and the cheeky Akira bike slide.
Just spent the last half hour making these:
_20200309_204149.JPG

easy gif1583785960777.gif
Unfortunately you can't turn off the subs in the app and the software I used doesn't work on the CR website version where you can turn off the subs.

Back