Your viewing journal

Interspecies Reviewers ep 8 (uncensored)
Role play and a draining experience.

BOFURI ep 9
Orb-livion.

Toilet Bound Hanako-kun ep 8
Remember me?

Joshiraku ep 10
The references keep coming from K-On to Persona to District 9!

Ahiru no Sora episode 22 Accuracy.

Blade of the Immortal (2019) episode 21 Head-splitter.

BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense episode 9 Comrades at heart.

Strawberry Marshmallow episodes 11-12 (Complete. Endearing and simple fun with a likeable enough cast. Sometimes it’s fun just to watch something more mellow and chilled.) 3.5/5

Takunomi
episodes 1-12 (Complete. A series of short Slice-of-(drinking)-life episodes, each detailing a different Japanese beverage and/or accompanying snacks and food. Pretty good fun and a subject matter that doesn’t get touched upon much in anime.) 3.5/5

BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense (English Dub) Episode 7

Plunderer (English Dub) Episode 9 True Identity.

Radiant Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 20

BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense Episode 9 Tactical Teamwork.

Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- [Director’s Cut] Episode 9

The Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath of the Gods Episode 21 The war begins.

Over the Garden Wall
Wow what an excellent miniseries. 10 short episodes that are episodic but build to a whole narrative with a solid ending. This show is weird. Clearly inspired by old 40s cartoons and the dark side of Brothers Grimm tales. It can be very funny but is always weird and at times pretty scary and creepy for a kids show. This is all exacerbated by the songs which toe a line between catchy and uncomfortable. With voice cast members like Elijah Wood, John Cleese and Tim Curry it's not to be missed and at a total run time under 2 hours it's hardly a big time commitment.

NekoparA ep 9
You better lose yourself in the music, the moment,
You own it, you better never let it go.

Joshiraku ep 11
Talk about meta! The characters visit the area around where the studio that makes the anime is situated and then stand outside the building and thank their makers 😄

Budoukan ep 9
Happy New Year!

Somali and the Forest Spirit ep 9
The tooth will out.

Modest Heroes (dub)
3 shorts from Studio Ponoc. The first from Yonebayashi was basically Arrietty Under the Sea and was a bit dull really, nice animation though.
The second was by Yoshiyuki Momose, who it seems storyboarded most of Takahata's Ghibli films and recently directed Ni No Kuni. It's about a boy with an allergy to eggs and was fairly interesting, but didn't particularly go anywhere, again nice animation.
The third was by Akihiko Yamashita, various director credits on Ghibli films including assistant director on both Goro Miyazaki films. This one was about an invisible man who is also lighter than air, even with clothes on! Didn't make much sense, but was the most visually interesting in style and camera work of the 3.
7/10

Last edited:
NekoparA episode 9 Big sister figure.

Somali and the Forest Spirit episode 9 Tooth and aw.

The Case Files of Jeweler Richard episode 9 Lurking around London.

Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun episode 9 Tea party.

Tales of Vesperia -The First Strike- (Film) A decent prequel film to a game I haven’t played so I went into this one blind and enjoyed it enough. 3.5/5

Eps 8 & 9 of Sorcerous Stabber Orphen
Ep 9 of The Case Files of Jeweler Richard

Seigi visited London and the British museum when the manga exhibition was on
jeweler.jpg

If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (English Dub) Episode 7

Nekopara (English Dub) Episode 7

Toilet Bound Hanako-kun (English Dub) Episode 7

Hatena☆Illusion Episode 8 Desperate Times, Desperate Measures.

If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die Episode 9 New Years.

Infinite Dendrogram Episode 8 A solid fight.

Nekopara Episode 9 Role reversal.

Somali and the Forest Spirit Episode 9

Toilet Bound Hanako-kun Episode 9 Tea time.

Gall Force The Revolution - Episodes 1 -4 [Final]

First watch ahead of a review on the podcast.

Science Ninja Team Gatchaman - 49 - 53 (Blu-ray)

Episode 53 concluded an absolutely fantastic run of episodes, now past the halfway point in the series and Gatchaman gets stronger and stronger!

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! - Episode 8

I really like this show.

Hatena☆Illusion ep 8
Defiance.

Toilet Bound Hanako-kun ep 9
Door to door.

Joshiraku ep 12
Dreams, bubble time-travel and blue.

Princess Tutu (dub) eps 20-23 (aka 26-33)
The pen is mightier than the sword.

Asteroid in Love episode 9 Taking a stand for the stars.

Haikyu!: To The Top episode 9 New year new motivation.

Science Fell in Love, So I tried to Prove It episode 11 Difficult apologies.

Smile Down the Runway episode 9 Rivalry flares.

Cruising (Film)

Tales of the Abyss
episodes 1-9

Back