Your viewing journal

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken ep 6
Making things bigger and better.

pet ep 6
I've lost track of the overall plot. All the talk of peaks and valleys and locks, etc to do with images and memories is mostly confusing mumbo jumbo as well.

ID:INVADED ep 7
Thunder bolt and lightning,
Very, very frightening.
Where as this sets up its techno babble stuff once, but then uses the same thing again and again so you get a better grasp of what's going on.

Interspecies Reviewers ep 5 (uncensored)
The size gag in the cyclops part 🤣

Onwards with the HiDive mission:
Joshiraku ep 1
A CGDCT about Rakugo. Lots of meta stuff in this first episode and it even got a little political. Not much actual Rakugo apart some short skits between the girls sitting around talking (very fast, so I think it'll be another one episode at a time show). OP and ED are very good.

Princess Tutu (dub) eps 1-3
Let's Dance.
Quite interesting so far.
Luci Christian
Talking of her and of VAs playing children her Duck (Aihru) is pretty good. And the VA for Chiyo-chan plays Rue who seems to be a bit more senior than Duck, which is also good.

Eromanga Sensei episodes 1-3

Girls Last Tour episodes 10-12 (Complete)

ID:Invaded
episode 7

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!: Rikka Version

My Hero Academia S4
episode 16

Heya Camp episode 6 Avenge your sorrow.

Seton Academy, Join the Pack! episode 6 Panda pampering and angry animal noises.

Yatogame-Chan Kansatsu Nikki 2 episode 6 Locational woes.

Sakura Wars episodes 8-17

Last edited:
Log Horizon rewatch - forgotten how much I loved this series. The second season was more of a mixed bag. The kids arc being the low point. I can't wait for season 3, Log Horizon is still one of best isseki series.

Princess Tutu (dub) eps 4-6
X of the Week at the moment. It seems to want to be a dark fairytale, but then keeps having random moments of slapstick.

Joshiraku ep 2
Lots of fun references, but still not much Rakugo.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki ep 6
Skipping Town.
I know the feeling, medium to large bands never come to Southampton because there's no concert venue big enough so they go to Bournemouth or Brighton. Although recently mega acts have been here using either the Football or Cricket grounds!

Heya Camp△ ep 6
Memories.

Chihayafuru s3 e18
The Master/Queen matches continue.

Last edited:
Ace of Diamond: Act II episode 45 One.

Black Clover episode 121 Scales and sin.

Isekai Quartet 2 episode 5 Choco.

Sorcerous Stabber Orphen episode 6 No regrets.

Twin Peaks: A Limited Event Series episode 8 A remarkable Lynchian feat, now in 4K.

Sakura Wars episodes 18-25 (Complete. A decent series that started out predictably with the whole “new member gets given the cold shoulder but each other team member gradually warms up to them” routine. Thankfully it gets better from there and I’d be intrigued to play the PS1 game if it’s available translated somehow.) 3.5/5

Last edited:
Black Lagoon ep4-6 (English dub, rewatch)

Still great, although I did notice some tell-tale jagged edges on the Netflix stream, presumably the result of up scaling digipaint.

Thankfully it gets better from there and I’d be intrigued to play the PS1 game if it’s available translated somehow.) 3.5/5

I think one of the Sakura Wars games had a fan-translation published very recently, although I forget which one it was.

Bloom Into You-I started watching this almost purely by chance and I'm very glad I did. This one of the best yuri shows I've watched since Whispered Words. It deals with it's subject matter in a very understated way. The english dub is very well done.

Isekai Quartet 2 episode 5

Heya Camp episode 6
This is going on hold until the end now. I don't feel like it works as well in a short form, so I'll let the last half build up then watch them through.

BOFURI ep 6
Real life sucks!

Joshiraku ep 3
Contentious question and extreme luck.

Princess Tutu (dub) eps 7-9
OK, it's taken a darker turn.

Last edited:
BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense (English Dub) Episode 4

Plunderer (English Dub) Episode 6 Deams and hunches.

Radiant Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 17

BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense Episode 6 Reality blows! Guild creation and member recruitment.

Radiant Season 2 Episode 19 Rampage of Despair.

The Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath of the Gods Episode 18 Negotiations.

BOFURI (English dub) ep1

How long I'll stick with this, I'm not sure, but it's kind of amusing - I laughed pretty hard when the MC defeated a boss by eating it.

Emiya Family Cooking ep1-3

Perhaps it works because there's not a lot of complicated movement going on, but the art design in this is really nice - it's arguably the best looking Fate thing I've yet seen.

Black Lagoon (English dub, rewatch) ep6

I'd kind of forgotten about the comedy nazi arc - it's a relief to say the show does a good job of not glamourising them.

Back