Your viewing journal

Punch Line
Put this on thinking it would be a trashy, fan service harem comedy. And it is, but it's also so much more. The way the mystery story is told, dropping just tiny pieces of the puzzle each episode, is so well done. The slow reveal if the truth is so enjoyable to watch. The animation is fun and bright and the characters are varied with some interesting back stories to discover.

Azumanga Daioh (dub) eps 10-13
The exam one (13) was the best of this bunch.

Rocket Girls eps 7-9
The 3rd girl from the OP/ED arrives. At least she doesn't breeze through the training like the other 2.

BOFURI ep 5
The second event finishes.

Ahiru no Sora episode 18 The animation felt a bit lacklustre this week.

Blade of the Immortal episode 18 Seven a Days.

BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense episode 5 Sea and Sand.

Radiant 2nd Season episode 18 Armour.

Twin Peaks: A Limited Event Series episodes 3 and 4

Saiyuki episodes 6-11

BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense (English Dub) Episode 3

Plunderer (English Dub) Episode 5

Radiant Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 16

BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense Episode 5 Ocean of sea and sand.

Radiant Season 2 Episode 18 The Dark Knight.

Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- [Director’s Cut] Episode 6

The Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath of the Gods Episode 17

Azumanga Daioh (dub) eps 14-16
Even though the theme of each episode was a repeat of earlier episodes just with them now in their second year, they were all quite funny.

Interspecies Reviewers ep 4 (uncensored)
Dead hot!
I'm guessing the opening bit was just a coincidence, but it worked nicely after what happened. "The show must go on" indeed!

NekoparA ep 5
Ad campaign.

Hatena☆Illusion ep 5
More school troubles.

Budoukan ep 5
Misunderstandings.

Toilet Bound Hanako-kun ep 5
Confessions and information search.

Somali and the Forest Spirit ep 5
Travelling companions.

NekoparA episode 5 A brand new friend.

Somali and the Forest Spirit episode 5 Behind the mask.

The Case Files of Jeweler Richard episode 5 The company we keep.

Toilet-bound Hanako-Kun episode 5 Confession and confrontation?

Saiyuki episodes 12-25

Last edited:
Eps 12-22 of March Comes in Like a Lion...this was a blind buy in AL's xmas sale and i'm glad i got it now as i liked every moment of it. Good mix of humour and emotional moments
Ep 5 of The Case Files of Jeweler Richard...this is my relaxing anime of the season

Hatena☆Illusion (English Dub) Episode 3

If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (English Dub) Episode 3

Infinite Dendrogram (English Dub) Episode 3

Nekopara (English Dub) Episode 3

Toilet Bound Hanako-kun (English Dub) Episode 3

Hatena☆Illusion Episode 5 More sister problems.

If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die Episode 5 Misunderstood.

Infinite Dendrogram Episode 5 It's a Gundam.

Nekopara Episode 5 Kitten makes a friend.

Somali and the Forest Spirit Episode 5 Unmasked.

Toilet Bound Hanako-kun Episode 5 That ending was giving me dusk maiden of amnesia vibes.

Ping Pong
Great little show this. Glad I was able to get a copy! For only 11 episodes the fact they were able to give so many characters an arc to go through is pretty impressive! The animation is pure Yuasa so his sense of flow and fluidity works wonders here in a sports anime. There are times when the table feels bigger than a full sized tennis court!

Yeah, amazing show. Really like it and enjoyable. There are a lot of symbols, which could you catch during watching. Check this:

I read one big article about this series, and "wow". If I find it, I will edit this post and give a link ;)

Yeah, amazing show. Really like it and enjoyable. There are a lot of symbols, which could you catch during watching. Check this:

I read one big article about this series, and "wow". If I find it, I will edit this post and give a link ;)
That video was excellent. Totally didnt pick up on the shirt symbol motifs when watching. So well done.

Back