Your viewing journal

Been catching up on a few 80s & 90s OVAs

Condition Green - Episodes 1 - 6 [Final]

Hell Target

Whatever, White Bear

A rewatch of this very odd OVA.

Science Ninja Team Gatchaman - Episodes 35 - 38 (Blu-ray)

A Certain Scientific Railgun T (English Dub) Episode 1

If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (English Dub) Episode 1

A Certain Scientific Railgun T Episode 3 The tournament continues.

Asteroid in Love Episode 4 Summer Camp! and museum visits.

Kandagawa Jet Girls Episode 13 (OVA) Creating a PV.

Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It Episode 5 Presentations, 3rd party tests and a cliffhanger.

Last edited:
Asteroid in Love ep 4
School trip.

RikeKoi ep 5
We met the Prof.

Toradora! ep 17
Christmas approaches. I know this is an adaptation and not a Mari Okada original, but you have to wonder how much is from the source material and how much she put into it after this episode when the romance pot is given a bit of a stir.

Toilet Bound Hanako-kun ep 3
The forth (stair) dimension.

Darwin's Game ep 4
Flower power.

Kono Oto Tomare! Sounds of Life Season 2 (Japanese audio) - Episodes 4-6 [17-19]
We Never Learn: BOKUBEN Season 2 (Japanese audio) - Episode 4 [17]

A Certain Scientific Railgun T episode 3 The chase and a familiar face.

Asteroid in Love episode 4 Camping fun.

Haikyu!: To The Top episode 3 Desperate.

Science Fell in Love, So I tried to Prove It episode 5 Lack of Tact.

Smile Down the Runway episode 3 New Dress and inspirational displays.

Saga of Tanya the Evil episodes 7-12 (Complete. I’ll have a more in-depth review of this written up for AUKN soon but for now a taster is that I thought this was pretty enjoyable and enjoyed the premise.) 3.5/5

Twin Peaks
episodes 10-13 the series pretty much goes downhill soon after this until the finale so may just skim through and then move onto FWWM/TMP.

Last edited:
Twin Peaks episodes 10-13 the series pretty much goes downhill soon after this until the finale so may just skim through and then move onto FWWM/TMP.
I might be weird but because episode 29 is so so good ( I think it’s a masterpiece) I kinda forgive the rest of s2 as it gave us that ending, FWWM and now The Return.

I might be weird but because episode 29 is so so good ( I think it’s a masterpiece) I kinda forgive the rest of s2 as it gave us that ending, FWWM and now The Return.
Yeah it’s still somewhat entertaining because of the characters but some of the subplots felt like heavy filler and were either pointless or too silly for their own good. I’ll probably watch up to episode 14 (S2 EP 7) as normal as I recall the ending of that is pretty harrowing.

Asteroid in Love episode 4
Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove it episode 5
Oda Cinnamon Nobunaga episode 3
Is this series not too popular? I'm not really seeing it mentioned much :confused:

A Destructive God Sits next to Me, Bokuhaka episode 3 Another eccentric rears their head.

In/Spectre episode 3 Lady of steel.

Interspecies Reviewers episode 3 A change of pace.

Magia Record: Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica Gaiden episode 4 Giving scores.

My Hero Academia Fourth Season episode 78 Moving onwards.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-Kun episode 17 The wall.

Doctor Who: Battlefield

Doctor Who: Ghost Light

Showman: The Life of John Nathan-Turner

My Hero Academia Season 4 (English Dub) Episode 14 Giving it your all.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun (English Dub) Episode 6

22/7 Episode 3 First performance.

A Destructive God Sits Next to Me Episode 3 Another oddball appears.

Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia Episode 15 That's... new humanity?

In/Spectre Episode 3 Steel maiden.

Interspecies Reviewers Episode 3 [Uncensored] Switcheroo.

Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story Episode 4 Ratings.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun Episode 17 Maze.

This season is trash, so much bad fantasy anime. Plunderer, infinite denogram and Sorcerer stabber all all abysmal.

Thankfully Inspectre and Darwins game have been really good and are definitely the shining lights of the season so far

This season is trash, so much bad fantasy anime. Plunderer, infinite denogram and Sorcerer stabber all all abysmal.

Thankfully Inspectre and Darwins game have been really good and are definitely the shining lights of the season so far

Have you tried Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken, Hanako-kun or Somali and the Forest Spirit? All good imo.

Back