Your viewing journal

Chihayafuru s3 e13
The final round of the Challengers matches.

BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense ep 1
I don't normally do Isekai unless I know it's good from others reaction or like Bookworm it looks to have an interesting twist, but this looked like fun. And so far it is quite fun although the game seems a bit broken, she's already acquired a load of skills that you would probably have to grind a lot more for in a real game!
It's not strictly an Isekai as, so far, they aren't trapped in the VRMMO game. So more SAOA:GGO, in terms of having some real world scenes, than the first SAO season.

Tsukimonogatari: Yotsugi Doll (Japanese audio) - Episodes 1-4 (Completed)

tumblr_pvsi87Mdyt1utjrsio1_540.gif

Ahiru no Sora episode 14 Cousins and bench warming.

BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense episode 1 Could be decent could be lacklustre, I’ll keep my hopes up for the former.

Radiant 2nd Season episode 14 Brothers and barriers.

Simulwatch: Bubblegum Crisis OVA 8

Princess Tutu
episodes 21-26 (Complete. This is an anime I’ve been meaning to watch for a while due to the premise and praise it’s gotten. I enjoyed it though the second half was a bit repetitive to begin with and the villainous alter-egos seemed somewhat one-note until the tragic backstories were revealed. Princess Tutu is well worth checking out though, especially for fans of fantasy and ballet.) 3.5/5

Last edited:
After School Dice Club (English Dub) Episode 12 (Complete)

Golden Time (English Dub) Episode 4

Kemono Michi: Rise Up (English Dub) Episode 12 (Complete)

Plunderer (English Dub) Episode 1 Seems decent enough, it'll be interesting to see where the story goes.

BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense Episode 1 This looks like a fun series.

Radiant Season 2 Episode 14 Siblings and force fields.

The Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath of the Gods Episode 13

Re:ZERO Director's Cut episode 2
I started the first season of this just as it was finishing years ago and I just binged through it originally. I expect it would've been a more difficult slog on a weekly basis though and these four episodes edited like this would ease that. Seems to me it helps with the pacing more than additional content that I'm not even noticing but is clearly there.

Hatena☆Illusion ep 1
A rom-com with possibly a mystery twist. Nice art and animation.

Plunderer ep 1
Not much is answered in the plot in this first episode, but seems the level of writing isn't great with the old sexual assault to show the bad guy was a wrongun trope. Seems the "hero" isn't much better!

NekoparA ep 1
Nyan, nyan. Cute cat-girls doing cute cat-girl things with a slice of fanservice.

If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die ep 1
Seems like an Idol show, but centered more on the fans rather than the idols themselves. Had a few funny moments.

Toilet Bound Hanako-san ep 1
Quite amusing show. That art is amazing as well. The panelling of scenes reminded me of Hakumei and Mikochi, and sure enough it's the same director.

NekoparA episode 1 Cute catgirls doing cute things with lewdness abound.

The Case Files of Jeweler Richard episode 1 A solid premise for an anime series and more mature and quiet to boot. Looking forward to seeing how this develops.

Toilet-bound Hanako-Kun episode 1 I quite like the art style here and the two leads have some nice chemistry. I wonder if this’ll take a more poignant turn later on?

Production I.G Shorts: Drawer Hobs, Kick-Heart, L’il Spider Girl, Oval Over, Pigtails An interesting assortment of shorts. Pigtails took an unexpectedly dark turn whilst Kick-Heart was eclectic and skittish. L’il Spider Girl also pulled the rug from under me and Drawer Hobs was charming enough. The Oval Over segments didn’t leave much of an impression though.

Rail Wars! episodes 1-3

Golden Time (English Dub) Episode 5-6

High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World (English Dub) Episode 10

Radiant Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 11-12

Hatena☆Illusion Episode 1 I'm already liking this show.

If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die Episode 1 Not quite sure what to make of this. Looks like it'll be the 3 eps rule for this one.

Infinite Dendrgram Episode 1 Well this looks promising. And just like with BOFURI, another VRMMO series that's also broken in game.

Nekopara Episode 1 Moe cat girls doing cute things and Fanservice! Purrrfect.

Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- [Director’s Cut] Episode 2

Toilet Bound Hanako-kun Episode 1 Very amusing. Loving the whole animation design.

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! - Episode 1

I really enjoyed this first episode, hopefully it will continue to develop these interesting characters.

Science Ninja Team Gatchaman - Episode 30 (Blu-ray)

The Case Files of Jeweller Richard episode 1
This was really enjoyable and reminded me a little bit of Holmes of Kyoto, but looks to be a serious "episode of the week" show, not too fantastical in nature. I can't see it unfolding into much more than it is already, but I'm looking forward to it all the same.

Somali and The Forest Spirit episode 0
This is just a little interview with the two VAs. I wouldn't recommend watching it if you've not seen the first episode though.

Darwin's Game ep 2
One of those sort of rest episodes between the more interesting episodes where stuff happens, but no massive additions to the plot. Seems there's going to be a lot of action next week.

Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It eps 1 & 2
Seems a fair bit like WotaKoi, but for scientists rather than Otaku. Quite funny in places.
There's 3 episodes available, but I'm short on time, so I'll save the 3rd till later.

Asteroid in Love ep 2
Club outing and onsen visit (the same fact I learnt from the James May show showed up in that segment!)

A Certain Scientific Railgun T Episode 1 Nice to see Railgun and co again. I hope this season of Railgun can make up for the disappointment that was Index S3.

Asteroid in Love Episode 2 Outdoor club activities and Hot springs visit.

Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It Episode 1-3 So far so good, pretty funny as well.

Shoujo☆Conte All Starlight Episode 26

A Certain Scientific Railgun T episode 1 Delegate for cake.

Asteroid in Love episode 2 Water-side star gazing.

Haikyu! LAND VS AIR OVAs 1-2 Very solid entertainment.

Haikyu!: To The Top episode 1 Invite and interruption.

Science Fell in Love, So I tried to Prove It episodes 1-3 Getting three episodes of this was nice and it’s been good stuff so far.

Smile Down the Runway episode 1 This could be a solid drama, the concept is intriguing enough.

Rail Wars! episodes 4-12 (Complete. A mixed bag with a neat premise that sometimes made for fun and engaging storylines like a haphazard journey to donate an organ during an avalanche and protecting a royal from assassination. Sadly other episodes weren’t all that memorable and the fanservice was pretty generic.) 3/5

Rainy Cocoa
episodes 1-12

Last edited:
Back