Your viewing journal

My Hero Academia Season 4 (English Dub) Episode 11 Honorable sacrifice.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun (English Dub) Episode 3

Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia Episode 12 A trip to the Underworld.

Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story Episode 1 Very intriguing first episode. After seeing how crazy the previous Madoka was, I'm definitely curious to see how this one turns out.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun Episode 14 Sleepover shenanigans.

Last edited:
My Hero Academia Season 4 (Japanese audio) - Episode 12 [75]
No Guns Life (Japanese audio) - Episodes 5-8

Streaming Backlog so far:
Carrying over from Autumn 2019 season:
Babylon - 8 of 8
Blade of the Immortal (2019 series) - 4 of 14 (10 eps behind)
My Hero Academia Season 4 - 12 of 12
Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun - 10 of 14 (4 eps behind)

Left to watch from Autumn 2019 season:
Fire Force - 15 of 24 (9 eps behind)
No Guns Life - 8 of 12 (4 eps behind)

Magia Record: Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica Gaiden episode 1 I’m coming into this completely blind so I’m curious to see how it develops.

My Hero Academia Fourth Season episode 75 A desperate goal.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-Kun episode 14 Nighttime experiments.

Simulwatch: Bubblegum Crisis OVA 4

Pet Shop of Horrors
episodes 3-4 (Complete. A horror-themed curio that only had four episodes and, as such, doesn’t especially leave much of an impact on me but is worth checking out for its premise.) 3/5

Princess Arete (Film)
The artstyle here felt reminiscent of the works of Ralph Bakshi and Don Bluth at times whilst the story itself and characters were decent enough. 3.5/5

Princess Resurrection
episodes 1-11

On the twelfth day of Christmas my camping buddies gave to me
Hmm, comfy!
MNMGB4A.png

DY6A4AhX4AEztPu.jpg:large

ID: INVADED episodes 1-2 New season new mystery/crime anime.

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! episode 1 Quite a fun premise though I hope it keeps a balance between style and substance.

Simulwatch: Bubblegum Crisis OVA 5

Princess Resurrection
episodes 12-26 (Complete. Huga.) 3.5/5

Last edited:
Babylon episode 9 Lost in Static.

Heya Camp episode 1 It’s just nice to see these characters again.

Seton Academy, Join the Pack! episode 1 Of (cute) Wolf and Man.

Yatogame-Chan Kansatsu Nikki 2 episode 1 Hopefully these should be fun if harmless like the first season.

Simulwatch: Bubblegum Crisis OVA 6

Princess Tutu
episodes 1-8

Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! ep 1
Imagination, is all I want from you.
Seems like a fun show.

Heya Camp△ ep 1
I knew they were going to be short, but not quite that short.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki s2 e1
More quick fire accent/dialect lessons.

James May: Our Man in Japan eps 1-3
This is on Amazon. A bit like the Joanna Lumley one, they started in Hokkaido and move South.
It knows its Japan travelogue tropes "I'm not starting at the Shibuya crossing or cooing over a beautiful view of Mount Fuji or even buying panties from a vending machine down a dark alleyway" 😅 At times they seem to be poking fun at the usual thing you get with these shows, but at the same time being quite respectful of the image of Japan it's presenting. He's been to Japan before so there's not quite the wide eyed wonder you get with others either.

No Guns Life - Episodes 10 - 12 [Final]

I've quite enjoyed this but episode 12 felt a bit of an odd way to end this series.

Lupin III: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine - Episodes 9 - 13 [Final] (Blu-ray)

A different and darker take on Lupin III that I actually really enjoyed.

Science Ninja Team Gatchaman - Episodes 28 & 29 (Blu-ray)

Heya Camp episode 1
Like HWR said, it's nice to see the characters again. Was a bit shorter than I expected though.

Yagotame-chan Kansatsu Nikki Season 2 episode 1
Still need to pause the screen on a regular basis but I do enjoy it.

Seton Academy: Join The Pack episode 1
I didn't actually expect to like this but really enjoyed it. Was fun with a decent OP and ED. See how it unfolds.

Carole & Tuesday episodes 1-7
I'm not sure why this got a lot of negative feedback. Still got a while to go yet but the music's good and its funny and quite light so far.

pet ep 1
Seems like a psychological thriller. That first episode certainly was a bit of a mind f***!

Darwin's Game ep 1 (double length)
More of a straight up thriller, that's a Battle Royale type of situation. Was a pretty good episode setting up the rules of the game and meeting some characters. The ending was a bit weird, I wonder if Shuka suddenly wanting the MCs children was an affect of cancelling the game and saying she would obey him. Although the line "I've decided" may mean she's been searching for a strong bloke to get it on with, as she made comments earlier about being disappointed with others.

ID: Invaded ep 1 & 2
Another thriller/Sci-fi detective show. Has similarities to Psycho Pass and The Minority Report with tech that can detect intent and then is used to prevent/solve crime. Pretty interesting so far.

James May: Our Man in Japan eps 4-6 (complete)
Quite entertaining and I actually learned a few things.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (English Dub) Episode 10

Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! (English Dub) Episode 9

ID: IVADED (English Dub) Episode 1-2 Interesting, very interesting. I'm curious to see how this series unfolds.

If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord (English Dub) Episode 8

One Punch Man Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 11

Hello!! Kinmoza! (Rewatch) Episode 1-12 (Complete. Just like with the first season, This season is still as comfy and adorable as I remember it being). 3.5/5

Heya Camp Episode 1 This may be a short, but it's still nice seeing the characters again.

Kandagawa Jet Girls Episode 12 [Uncensored] (Complete. An original sport's anime with an interesting concept that I wasn't expecting to much from at first, but what I got was something rather entertaining despite all of the fanservice). 3/5

Overflow Episode 1 [Uncensored] Lewd bonding.

Seton Academy: Join the Pack! Episode 1 Stating the facts.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki 2nd Season Episode 1 I'm glad this is back, I really enjoyed the first season.

Ace of Diamond: Act II episode 40 Follow the leader.

BanG Dream! 3rd Season episode 1 Didn’t realise this was getting a third season. Not sure how I feel about the direction they’re going but hopefully it isn’t too dramatic and/or tedious.

Black Clover episode 116 Silver sphere

Sorcerous Stabber Orphen episode 1 Doesn’t feel too different from the initial adaptation though hopefully there’s less fluff this time around in terms of story.

Simulwatch: Bubblegum Crisis OVA 7

Princess Tutu
episodes 9-20

Last edited:
Back