Your viewing journal

After School Dice Club episode 11 Furniture-Brilliant Mind.

Ahiru no Sora episode 11 Aiming from the left.

Ascendance of a Bookworm episode 11 Family and temporary recovery.

Blade of the Immortal (2019) episode 11 Waking up in the face of adversary.

Radiant 2nd Season episode 11 Link to the world.

Naruto Shippuden (Seasonal Partial Rewatch) episodes 158-165

ORESUKI eps 9.5 & 10
Quite a funny recap with the MC and the girl fully introduced in episode 10 commentating on events with numerous 4th wall breaks.
Episode 10 sees the return of the MVP bench-kun!

Ascendance of a Bookworm ep 11
That's one hell of a choice to have to make!

After School Dice Club ep 11
Finding something to live for. Younger Midori was cute.

Fairy Gone s1 p2 e10
Regrets, I've had a few.

Special 7 eps 8.5 & 9
The recap was a bit dry with a load of text left untranslated by Funimation!
9 years of hurt.

Stars Align ep 10
Tournament time.

Assassins Pride ep 10
A tough examination.

No Guns Life ep 10
For a better tomorrow.

Black Lagoon (dub) ep1-2

Watching the Roberta OVA recently put me in the mood to revise the rest of the series, so I figured I'd give the dub a shot this time as I've never seen it before. I know some people prefer the English track and I don't think I'd go that far, but it is very good - all the characters are well cast and the performances are spot on.

Seitokai Yakuindomo ep1

Perhaps not a show that stands out much otherwise, but I remember seeing a little bit of it somewhere ages ago that left a good impression on me, so HIDIVE acquiring it caught my attention. It doesn't land all the gags, but it's generally good company and has some clever camera work to raise it above the usual level for the 'ooer missus' type of anime comedy.

KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! episodes 9-10 (Complete)

KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! 2 episodes 1-4

KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! - Legend of Crimson

Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls
episodes 4-7

My Hero Academia S4 episode 8

After School Dice Club (English Dub) Episode 8

Cautious Hero: The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious (English Dub) Episode 8

High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World (English Dub) Episode 6

Kemono Michi: Rise Up (English Dub) Episode 9

Radiant Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 9

After School Dice Club Episode 11 Great minds think alike.

Ascendance of a Bookworm Episode 11 Important family talk and partial recovery.

Assassins Pride Episode 10 Defamation and Exam test.

Azur Lane Episode 10 Betrayal. Now the four month wait for the final 2 eps begin. 😡

High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World Episode 11 Making medicine and Hidden secrets.

Kemono Michi: Rise Up Episode 11 Grudge match.

No Guns Life Episode 10 Fighting for a better tomorrow.

ORESUKI: Are you the only one who loves me? Episode 10 Déjà vu and ulterior motives.

Radiant Season 2 Episode 11 We're all connected.

The Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath of the Gods Episode 10 A tragic tale.

Assassins Pride episode 11 David Bowie in a codpiece is not included with this labyrinth.

No Guns Life episode 10 Explosive.

Naruto Shippuden (Partial Seasonal Rewatch) episodes 166-169, 172-175, 197-200

Oresuki 10 - the bench returns! But this time it may have not revealed the full truth...

Armed girls 10 - 12 - masochists make the best weapons, I'm still wondering why

Armed girls OVA (13) - there'll also be nudity!
(As if you had to ask the viewer why they'd watch a series like this...)

Konosuba: Legend of Crimson

It's more Konosuba; it's a 90 minute s**tpost, what were you expecting? It's basically more of the same, albeit with some of the regulars pushed into the background to allow more focus on Megumin. I wouldn't quite put it up there with the second season, but I enjoyed it a lot. Essentially, if you enjoy Konosuba's style of humour, you'll most likely enjoy this.

Our Love is Always 10cm Apart episodes 1-2
Konasuba: Legend of Crimson
It does feel like an extended episode of the series, but it feels like a really good one. It's the same kind of humour, the same tone and is very funny. Like most people are saying, if you like the series you'll like this - 8/10 for me.

Martian Successor Nadesico - Episodes 19 - 26 [Final] (Blu-ray)

Still such a great series, a wholehearted recommendation.

Science Ninja Team Gatchaman - Episodes 1 - 3 (Blu-ray)

I've owned the boxset of Gatchaman for years and I promised myself that I would start it this year. Amazing how much I can remember from Battle of the Planets 40 years ago!

Azur Lane (English Dub) Episode 7-8

Dr. STONE (English Dub) Episode 22

Dr. STONE Episode 24 Voices of the past. (Complete. A series that surpassed all of my expectations with its unique story concept, cast of characters, ingenious ideas and scientific creations. Overall a very solid first season, looking forward to the second season). 4/5

Fire Force Episode 21 World's apart.

Granblue Fantasy The Animation Season 2 Episode 10 Master Plan.

Dr. STONE episode 24 Messages. (Complete. A fun science-focused series that, for me, picked up in the second half after the early episodes didn’t do that much for me. There’s going to be a second season so I look forward to seeing how these characters progress and continue to innovate.) 3.5/5

Fire Force
episode 21 Anxious.

Food Wars! The Fourth Plate episode 11 Too soon to be satisfied?

Null Peta episode 11 Deathless.

Outburst Dreamer Boys episode 11 (Complete. Humorous and sometimes endearing, this was a series that ended up being a bit better than expected and the characters didn’t wear their behaviour and gimmicks too thin either.) 3.5/5

True Cooking Master Boy
episode 10 Dim Sum great Reward.

Back