Your viewing journal

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (English Dub) Episode 8

If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord (English Dub) Episode 4

One Punch Man Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 9

Chidori RSC (Rifle is Beautiful) Episode 8 Happy faces.

Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 10 I'm sorry.

One Punch Man Season 2 Specials Episode 1-2 Bad timing.

Shoujo☆Conte All Starlight Episode 22-23

Vinland Saga Episode 21 Hostile reunion.

Vinland Saga episode 21
Sword Art Online Alicization: War of The Underworld episodes 3-8
Took SAO off hold to catch-up again. I don't think I would've enjoyed it weekly as it all gets a bit samey towards where I am now.

Havent watched any anime over the last week. Been doing a big binge of Billions. Watched seasons 2&3 and currently on 4. It's a seriously entertaining show. So much drama, plotting, backstabbing and the like. Everyone on the show has shades of villain in them as they vie to be the most rich and/or powerful.

It's also the first if these big American dramas ive seen to introduce a non-binary main character and the show does well to give them storylines that revolve around their ability as a money maker over their gender identity though as you can imagine in this super alpha world it does come up.

Konosuba s2 eps 1-4
Seems a little better.
Events in episode 2 completely overwrites the story of the OVA from s1 as it's presented as the first time we meet Yunyun even though we met her for the first time in the OVA! It even has a very similar scene taking place, but with a different outcome.

Michiko & Hatchin ep12-15

Given that Sayo Yamamoto went on to direct the Fujiko Mine tv series, is it too meta to assume the long-haired assassin who chases after Michiko in episode 13 is off-brand Goemon Ishikawa XIII?

It's not a great episode otherwise, but I also appreciated the little nod to Ergo Proxy during the bookstore scenes in ep15.

Beastars episodes 1-3
Sad that this show is getting buried in Netflix jail because it's much better than I was expecting. Studio Orange continues to do great CGI animation and the story and characters are interesting to watch.

Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! (English Dub) Episode 5

Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! Episode 10 Celebrations and Presents.

Ace of Diamond: Act II episode 37 The mask.

Bananya and the Curious Bunch episode 11 A magical roller-coaster.

Black Clover episode 113 Face to fist.

Naruto Shippuden (Seasonal Partial Rewatch) episodes 139-143, 152-157

Last edited:
Isekai Cheat Magician (English Dub) Episode 11

Kandagawa Jet Girls Episode 9 (Uncensored)
A photo finish.

Mayo Chiki! Episode 1-13 (Complete. A pretty decent comedy series with an interesting story premise and a fun cast of characters. Despite it's short cummings, as a whole it's still a fun show overall). 3.5/5

Fate/babylonia 6 - it's not like she's totally rin or anything

Grimiore of zero (Dub) 1 - 3- put this on with my brother around and he likes how much lime final fantasy it is... my issue with it though is with the dub, it just seems a bit flat to me and there's certain things like a town mayor taking an arrow to the knee... the cringe has me

Back