Your viewing journal

Promare (Subbed)

I'm happy I got to see at the cinema, it was certainly frenetic but I really enjoyed it, more than I thought if I'm honest, very keen to see it again.

Martian Successor Nadesico - Episodes 10 - 14

Dokushin Apart Dokudamisou - Episodes 1 - 3 [Final]

Another watch ahead of the podcast review.

Sword Art Online: Alicization -War of Underworld- (Japanese audio) - Episode 8
Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun (Japanese audio) - Episodes 7-8

Mondays:
Babylon - Watched 7 of 12 [7/7]
Series is on-hold new episodes wise until late December.

Tuesdays:

None to watch yet

Wednesdays:
Blade of the Immortal - Watched 4 of 24 [4/9]
Cautious Hero: The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious - Watched 7 of 12 [7/8]
Kemono Michi: Rise Up - Watched 8 of 12 [8/9]
ORESUKI Are you the only one who loves me? - Watched 9 of 12 [9/9]
Series is delayed a week due to recap episode

Thursdays:

No Guns Life - Watched 3 of 12 [3/8]

Fridays:
Dr. STONE - Watched 22 of 24 [22/22] (on-going from Summer 2019 season)
Fire Force - Watched 12 of 24 [12/19] (on-going from Summer 2019 season)
Food Wars! The Fourth Plate - Watched 5 of 12 [5/8]

Saturdays:
My Hero Academia Season 4 - Watched 6 of 25 [6/7]
Sword Art Online: Alicization -War of Underworld- - Watched 8 of 12 [8/8]
Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun - Watched 8 of 23 [8/9]

Sundays:
VINLAND SAGA - Watched 12 of 24 [12/20] (on-going from Summer 2019 season)
Holding out for a big marathon one day.

Space Dandy s2 eps 11-13
11 = Love in the 4th dimension.
12 = Objection!
13 = A God amongst men!
None of these particularly stand out compared to some of the others in the season.
I would say slightly better overall than the first season, but still roughly 50/50 on the ones I really liked. Although I would say I didn't dislike any unlike a few in season 1.
Still 7/10, baby!

We Never Learn s2 e9
Daddy trouble.

Null & Peta ep 9
Hammer time.

Assassins Pride ep 8
Investigating the mystery.

My Hero Academia Fourth Season episode 70 Regret and failure is a part of life.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-Kun episode 9 Training and persistence.

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN Season 2 episode 9 Maths emotions.

Myriad Colors Phantom World episodes 6-13 & OVA (Complete. A fun series with some neat premises and episodes though some of the fanservice felt unnecessary.) 3.5/5

Doctor Who: The Two Doctors
Often maligned for the terrible looking Sontarans this is a solid Multi-Doctor story with some great Robert Holmes ideas and nice location shooting in Seville.

Oresuki ep1-3

It was certainly more engaging and entertaining than I expected based on the premise, but after three episodes, it kind of feels like the story has resolved itself and I don't know how I feel about it carrying on. I'll give it another episode or two out of curiosity, but could see myself dropping it.

Long time since I put something here!
Let's see...
Finished my home video rewatch of Fate/apocrypha - does that mean my boi is immortal now or what?

oresuki 9 - if anyone says this show is pretty much over through its early episodes, they'd be right! Barely follows it's almost meta type of jokes anymore and Joro appears to be lead into things that take him away from the main cast, the problem he had with the first few episodes is that it was complicated, now there are 500 girls who like him like they're some sort of rapidly growing bacterial colony

Fate/Go 4 - yay another fate series! Though this series seems to be far more about the politics of the era and that's getting hard for me to follow, still looks pretty close some of my favourite from Fate so I'll still see myself watching it

magical sempai Dub 1/2 - are CR doing this themselves? Konosuba was a good dub but whoever's doing this just isn't doing as good, even sempai sounds a bit flat most of the time, doesn't fit the character as well as the Konosuba dub did

I'm kind of aware that many at CR are the "pc crowd" and if they did do this, well, half the humour is fan service, they already where willing to show it who said they had to do a dub?

Dr.Stone 22 - Senku and magma, sittin' in a hole...

demon school iruma chan 9 - after a heavily focused episode on cinnamon roll, she continues to cinnamon roll. The shoes are still characters and it's still important to know that

Fire Force 19 - forget maki even in this episode, never mess with a lady whose backup is another lady

MHA 70 - go indeed, the end of this one leads to a great start next week

RWBY volume 7, 4 - I've already said what I think about RWBY in the "what are you doing" thread, I don't see it getting much better so I probably won't put it up again

It's getting hard to track what I've actually watched from CR since my brother has been watching DragonBall Super

Vine land saga
19 - I started this a bit late in, but I've been enjoying it since. "I killed most of your men and kidnapped then gave you back the guy you were looking for so I can hunt you down like a hound. Friends now?"

I've also been trying to watch JoJo with Tanya references Fairy gone but half of it is talking about a past war that is hardly shown or really explained in detail, I've been getting bored of it

I finished watching JoJo with Claymore references Karakuri Circus a while ago and I'm just gonna say, I'm still here for anyone else who has and still needs a hug, because I certainly do

Magical Sempai (English Dub) Episode 3-4

My Hero Academia Season 4 (English Dub) Episode 7
Success and failure are all part of a heroes job.

Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia Episode 9
Goddess negotiations.

High Score Girl II Episode 6
Heartfelt realization. That ending tho...

Stop This Sound: Kono Oto Tomare! 2nd Season Episode 9
The tournament begins.

Sword Art Online Alicization: War of Underworld Episode 8
Sacrifices are unavoidable in war.

Val x Love Episode 9
Scrub-a-dub-dub.

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN Season 2 Episode 9
Sleepover and father issues.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun Episode 9
Determind training.

Dr. Stone episode 21
Null & Peta episode 9
We Never Learn Season 2 episode 9
SAO Alicization: War of Underworld episode 2
Decided to pick SAO up again and carry on with it after putting it on hold to let it build up a bit.

Kono Oto Tomare! s2 e9
The national qualifiers are here. Time for the final preparations.

Kabukichou Sherlock ep 8
Information is power.

Fire Force ep 19
Into hell!

Dr. Stone ep 22
The pitfalls of working with nature.

J'ai Perdu Mon Corps (I Lost My Body) (French audio)
Thoughtful piece about fate. We follow the journey of a hand severed from the body of its owner and along the way flashback through the life of said person.
The story has a few similarities to Amélie by the same writer, but the tone is much more reflective and downbeat. The animation is a bit jerky in places, but mostly pretty good with a fairly realistic art style. Very good soundtrack as well.
7/10

Last edited:
Over the past several days:

Fate Apocrypha
solid entry into the Fate franchise. Wrote more in the Rate Anime thread.

Asterisk War
Alright. Most of the series is devoted to a battle tournament which is so cliche it hurts. Then the last three episode try to cram a whole seasons worth if actual story in. A better show couldve been made from what was a pretty fun premise.

Colourful
A pretty dark and heavy film. Deals with some weighty topics and themes. Suicide, anger, depression, bullying, assault. It's very well made with some pretty stunning shots. And the spanish dun was good too.

Africa Salaryman episode 9 Monetary blows and speed-dating woes.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 134 The past heals the future.

Rifle is Beautiful episode 7.5 A recap.

Vinland Saga episode 20 Changed.

Naruto Shippuden (Seasonal Partial Rewatch) episodes 1-10 It’s that time again to not catch up on my massive backlog but instead watch this series for the umpteenth time-skipping most of the filler though because it’s Naruto.

Back