Your viewing journal

Space Dandy (dub) eps 7-10
Race = a bit stop-start with all those stings breaking up the story, but some ending!
Pooch Planet = a bit dull really.
Plant Planet = "Enjoy this trip, and it is a trip" I thought it was the Yuasa episode at first, but no. The director and animation director have both worked with him though.
Time Loop = Lots of references to number 8 😉

Assassins Pride episode 5 Checkmate?

No Guns Life episode 5 A Doctor and an admirer.

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing episodes 44-49 (Complete. An enjoyable Gundam series with plenty of political intrigue and a solid cast of characters, though I didn’t care for Lady Une or Dorothy. Hopefully we don’t have to wait too long for the AL release of Endless Waltz.) 4/5

Also checked out the first episode of Monty Python’s Flying Circus and the new transfer looks quite nice, a solid improvement over the DVDs.

Space Dandy (dub) eps 11-13 (complete)
11 = Another episode that, um... no I forget
12 = No I'm Dandy
13 = Robot Love
An episodic show in which the episodes are hit and miss. I would say for me it was roughly 50/50 on ones I liked.
The art and animation were both very good.
7/10 baby

Sword Art Online Season 1 complete

Having heard mixed thing over the years and the initial pricing structure putting me off I'm really glad I finally watched it. As a big fan of Log Horizon and Overlord it really shouldn't be a surprise that I was all over this. The story was interesting, and at times quite surprising. The action and animation were great too. Looking forward to season 2.

Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust

Didnt really know anything about this but really enjoyed it. The animation was stunning. The story was so fast paced too it was very easy to watch. Being a movie some characters felt a bit bare bones but it's easily forgivable for such a good ride.

Dr. STONE episode 19 Building a new world with buff goons.

Fire Force episode 16 Play house.

Food Wars! The Fourth Plate episode 5 Pizza time.

Null Peta episode 6 Ababababa on the beach.

Outburst Dreamer Boys episode 6 game time.

True Cooking Master Boy episode 6 A face from the past that’s not quite the same.

Monty Python’s Flying Circus episodes 2-3

After School Dice Club (English Dub) Episode 4

Azur Lane (English Dub) Episode 4

Cautious Hero: The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious (English Dub) Episode 3

Dr. STONE (English Dub) Episode 17

High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World (English Dub) Episode 1

Kemono Michi: Rise Up (English Dub) Episode 4

Radiant Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 4

Assassins Pride Episode 5
The tournament begins.

Azur Lane Episode 6
The Ship of Fanservice is ready to set sail.

Dr. STONE Episode 19

Fire Force Episode 16
Broken families and playing house together.

High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World Episode 6
Personal goals and Lap pillows.

No Guns Life Episode 5
Another solid episode.

Girls Frontline Chibi Theatre [Japanese Dub] episode 6

Flip Flappers [Rewatch] episode 6

Dr. Stone episode 19

Kemono Michi: Rise Up episode 6

Null & Peta episode 6 [Dropped]

After School Dice Club episode 6 [Dropped]
Got kinda bored with this and Null & Peta so I'll drop them to make time for backlog series. May revisit Dice Club sometime after it's finished.

Alright, so I got done watching JoJo, Stardust Crusaders, Battle in Egypt and it was a ride for sure. First things first, though, what the fack is Araki's problem with animal cruelty, man? We get it, your enemies are facked up, we don't need to see doggies being gored all the time, wtf.

Anyway, Jojo has a very singular vibe in the way it mixes seriousness, comedy, ridiculousness, drama and action, but it's never anything less than very fun. I enjoyed the overall series, characters and most of all, the stand powers and the solutions to their defeat.

The stakes certainly went sky high in the last few episodes after an entire season of facking about all over the world. I couldn't put the series down as soon as I started the second part of this season, and I'm eager to start watching the next one this evening.

Null & Peta ep 6
Beach episode.

Dr. Stone ep 19
The power of nature.

Assassins Pride ep 5
The tournament begins and then... ends! Just as it was getting interesting the fighting gets truncated and it seems some of it skipped entirely!

Fire Force ep 16
Look before you leep.

Outburst Dreamer Boys ep 6
Sports day. Not quite as funny as last week, but still had it's moments.

Stars Align ep 5
That's what partners are for. Even more characters have family problems!

My Hero Academia Fourth Season episode 67 On the streets.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-Kun episode 6 Lewd curiosities.

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN Season 2 episode 6 bathhouse blunders.

Doctor Who: The Macra Terror Watched the reconstruction and then B&W animation for this and it’s a decent story with a pretty abrupt ending.

Monty Python’s Flying Circus episodes 5-13

My Hero Academia Season 4 (English Dub) Episode 4
Fighting against Fate and hitting the streets.

Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia Episode 6
Scavenger hunt and Multiple personas.

High Score Girl II Episode 3
Game wars and a heart felt confession. That ending tho...

Stop This Sound: Kono Oto Tomare! 2nd Season Episode 6
A tragic past and shocking reveals.

Sword Art Online Alicization: War of Underworld Episode 5
Connected hearts, Unbreakable bonds.

Val x Love Episode 6

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN Season 2 Episode 6
Bathhouse mishaps.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun Episode 6
Flower power and inquisitive curiosities.

Jojo Diamond is Unbreakable 1-3

Another dog bites the dust. Utterly detestable fellow, that Angelo. He's in a bit of a rocky situation now, though wink wink wink

Love Josuke's stand and how well he takes compliments to his hair! Also happy that Jotaro seems like a main character for this season, good. Very good.

Seems promising thus far.

Back