Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (English Dub) Episode 4

One Punch Man Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 4

Chidori RSC (Rifle is Beautiful) Episode 4
A new advisor and a big tidy up.

Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 5
Investigations and manhunts.

Vinland Saga Episode 17
Massacre and more bloodshed.

Africa Salaryman episode 5 Pls no bulli the boss turtle.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 131 This is probably the most interaction that Jiraya and Sasuke have had in the series so far.

Rifle is Beautiful episode 4 A new advisor.

Special 7: Special Crime Investigation Unit episode 5 A kind of magic.

Vinland Saga episode 17 His catch.

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing episodes 1-13

Shirobako episodes 21-24 [End]
A great look into the inner workings of the anime industry and the chaos that may come with the job. Aoi is a fantastic protagonist and the rest of the cast is equally fun. A well developed story and a must watch if you're interested in anime production. Looking forward to the sequel movie. 9/10

The Idolm@ster Shiny Festa
episodes 1-3 [End]
Some more fun with the Im@s characters. 8/10

Girls Frontline Chibi Theatre
episode 16

Fate/Grand Order -Babylonia- episode 5
Thanks Shouta Umehara

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun episode 5

The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. 3 episodes 1-2 [End]
A great end to one of the best comedy series. Can't wait for the skipped series. 9/10

Macross Delta
episodes 1-3
A great start for the latest Macross series. It's the usual ridiculous fun you'd expect while taking inspiration from the boom in idol series. The main characters are pretty interesting so far with Freyja being adorable and the star of the ED song. Walküre's music was what got me interested in Macross so it's good to finally start this one. Animation also looks good so far with great character acting and designs.

Vinland Saga ep 17
It's weird, I remember very little of the events from the last few episodes from the Manga, but I just checked and they are there and not anime original. I remember everything up to arriving at the village and then the events coming up after this bit, but not the mutiny and the upcoming fight.

We Never Learn s2 e5
Mis-undie-standings!

Babylon ep 5
Investigating Ai's past. She definitely has a weird power over people and has done for quite a while.

Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! Episode 5
Sad stories, more references and some quick thinking.

Phantasy Star Online 2: Episode Oracle Episode 5
Assault and Retaliation.

Space Dandy eps 1-3 (dub)
As it's leaving Netflix soon.
So far it seems to be a show for Sakuga lovers, fanservice fans and people who like low brow comedy idiots. With zero overarching plot apart from the unexplained inept villains and an unlikeable MC. Glad I didn't buy it when that deal was on.
I'll probably keep going as comments on MAL seem to suggest some episodes are actually good and it depends on what you like as to whether you will like individual episodes yourself.

fanservice fans and people who like low brow comedy idiots
Probably why I like this show. Though it felt quite meta and self aware to me. Like the Hooters parody always being the exact same one with the same waitress no matter where in the galaxy they went. As a running gag it worked for me.

With zero overarching plot
I liked the mostly stand alone nature of the show as it worked for having separate directors for different episodes. Having said that it does come together at the end.

I liked this show. It's not high art but it's fun and self aware and visually it was often confident enough to try things out and be a bit out there. but as with most comedies if it's not for you then theres no point struggling on.

Kono Oto Tomare! s2 e5
A new teacher. Still not sure what Akira's motivation is. She seems to be playing along with her Grandmother's evil plan, but maybe secretly wants to help Satowa. She seems upset at whatever happened with Satowa in the competition that saw her expelled from the Hozuki School. From the preview we'll get some answers next week.

Unit 7 ep 5
A trip to the mall!

Fairy Gone s1 p2 e5
Finally a bit of explanation about the McGuffin of the plot. Seems it might hold the key to a Weapon of Mass Destruction with talk of a land that was once prosperous, but now is a wasteland, which reminded me of FMA.

Chihayafuru s3 eps 4-5
The results of the matches leave us with a Chihaya versus Taichi final! They make the matches so tense, I love it!

Ace of Diamond: Act II episode 32 New team members.

Bananya and the Curious Bunch episode 6 I want my Cat TV.

Black Clover episode 108 Family feud.

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing episodes 26-34

Back