Your viewing journal

O Maidens in Your Savage Season episode 7
Wasteful Days of Highschool Girls episode 7
Do you Love your Mom blah blah episode 6
A Certain Scientific Accelerator episode 6
Fruits Basket episode 20
Demon Slayer episode 20
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II episode 6

Prince of Stride Alternative eps 4-6 (dub)
Must train harder, race, drama, flashback drama and race again. Yep still very much a sports anime. The characters are all pretty likeable though and the action is OK.

Vinland Saga ep 7
Yep, this adapted chapter 1 of the manga.

BEM ep 4
Electrifying!
I assume the bad guys power was going to be pyrotechnic, but they decided to change it due to recent events and thus the delay.

Cop Craft (Japanese audio) - Episodes 2-3
Demon Lord, Retry? (Japanese audio) - Episodes 4-5
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (Japanese audio) - Episode 20

On-Going Simulcasts from Spring 2019 Season - 3 titles:
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - 20 of 26 up-to-date
Fruits Basket 1st Season - 16 of 25
YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World - 19 of 26 up-to-date

Summer 2019 Season - 14 titles:
Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest - 5 of 13 up-to-date
Astra Lost in Space - 7 of 12 up-to-date
Cop Craft - 3 of 12
Demon Lord, Retry? - 5 of 12
Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? - 6 of 12 up-to-date
Dr. STONE - 7 of 24 up-to-date
Given - 6 of 11 up-to-date
Hensuki: Are you willing to fall in love with a pervert, as long as she's a cutie? - 1 of 12
How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? - 7 of 12 up-to-date
If It’s for My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord - 6 of 12
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II - 6 of 12 up-to-date
Isekai Cheat Magician - 2 of 12
To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts - 4 of 12
VINLAND SAGA - 4 of 24

Netflix - 2 titles:
Cannon Busters - 6 of 12
Knights of the Zodiac: Saint Seiya - 6 of 6 (6 more are coming soon)

BEM Episode 4
Electrifyingly shocking.

Fairy Tail Episode 322
Feather and protruding circulatories.

Re:Stage! Dream Days♪ Episode 7
The preliminaries begin and painful memories.

The Ones Within Episode 7
Hide and seek with a rather extreme twist.

Vinland Saga Episode 7
An unlikely allied siege and some plundering.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 120 The moody moper returns.

Vinland Saga episode 7 Getting ahead.

Humanity Has Declined episodes 7-12 (Complete. Very charming and a different take on a world where humanity has, well, declined. The last two episodes also provided an interesting backstory for Watashi. A shame it never got a second season really.) 3.5/5

Hunter x Hunter (1999)
episodes 1-18

Girls Frontline Chibi Theatre episode 5

Hugtto! Precure episodes 17-21 - The focus on Ruru and Emiru's friendship is so good. Episode 21 closes with the surprise appearance of Honoka and Nagisa from the first Precure series. I'll have to watch that sometime.

Last edited:
Blue Gale Xabungle - Episodes 34 & 35

Fist of the North Star - Movie (Blu-ray)

Another excellent release by Discotek, it's been a few years since I last watched the HnK movie and I had kinda forgotten how awesome this film is and how much I like it.

Carole & Tuesday - Episode 17

This was a very good episode and the best of the series so far.

Finished season 2 of Avatar the last Airbender

Really enjoyed it again. Zuko is easily the best thing about this show. His character arc is so interesting. I found his sister a little dull by comparison. Shes just evil for the sake of it.

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest Episode 6
Meeting the bunny tribe. Wow, I didn't think it was actually possible but Shea's introduction might even give Konosuba's Aqua a challenge for "dumbest" blue haired girl in an isekai.

Cop Craft Episode 7
Camera and blazing Guns.

Hensuki: Are you willing to fall in love with a pervert, as long as she's a cutie? Episode 7
A date, A confession and some self-reflecting.

Teasing Master Takagi-san 2 Episode 7
Camping and stargazing. How nice... a silhouette of an adult Takagi.

To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts Episode 8
Sorrowful Siren and singing abound.

ECXKo__X4AI7UY4

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest (Japanese audio) - Episodes 5.5-6

Holy Shea, I did not think they would go through so much in a single episode. This episode was way more rushed than the first episode was. Basically to be exact, around 148 pages were covered in a single episode with a bunch of stuff either cut or trimmed down. The positives of this episode are Shea herself being cute as per usual, I had always imagined her using Aqua's voice when I read the novels but her actual voice is cute too. The training segment is not my favourite part of the novel but I'm glad they skimmed through it because it was affecting the pacing of the story.

Now onto the negatives (spoilers for novel chapters 6 & 7 aka Novel 2 Chapters 1 & 2):
  • First things first the introduction is technically anime original as Hajime & Yue were actually teleported into a cave and came out that way followed by driving around in his bike until they eventually bump into Shea being chased around by the two-headed dragons. In the anime, they teleported in front of Shea.
  • Next, they removed the scene where Hajime kills a group of Empire soldiers, this scene is important because not only does Hajime kill a human for the first time but it does get brought up later down the line last I checked (Yue even gets concerned by him doing it).
  • While they very briefly show the group interacting with some beastmen and the elder leader Ulfric, this entire segment is cut from the anime. Again, this is also important because it adds more background into why Shea's tribe was on the run and how much guilt Shea had (basically it's her fault that the tribe are frowned upon and sent to get killed or placed as slaves for the Empire). Hajime saves the tribe after a lot of negotiations with the elders in the city of Verbergen.
The anime ends with Shea finally being accepted into Hajime's group. While the next episode is titled after Chapter 8, it should adapt the rest of Chapter 7 because if they don't they are seriously messing up the continuity.

On-Going Simulcasts from Spring 2019 Season - 3 titles:
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - 20 of 26 up-to-date
Fruits Basket 1st Season - 16 of 25
YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World - 19 of 26 up-to-date

Summer 2019 Season - 14 titles:
Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest - 6 of 13 up-to-date
Astra Lost in Space - 7 of 12 up-to-date
Cop Craft - 3 of 12
Demon Lord, Retry? - 5 of 12
Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? - 6 of 12 up-to-date
Dr. STONE - 7 of 24 up-to-date
Given - 6 of 11 up-to-date
Hensuki: Are you willing to fall in love with a pervert, as long as she's a cutie? - 1 of 12
How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? - 7 of 12 up-to-date
If It’s for My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord - 6 of 12
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II - 6 of 12 up-to-date
Isekai Cheat Magician - 2 of 12
To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts - 4 of 12
VINLAND SAGA - 4 of 24

Netflix - 2 titles:
Cannon Busters - 6 of 12
Knights of the Zodiac: Saint Seiya - 6 of 6 (6 more are coming soon)

Cop Craft episode 7 Sleaze and loss.

To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts episode 8 A sorrowful Siren.

Hunter x Hunter (1999) episodes 19-23

Redline - Animation for the sake of animation is perhaps the best way to describe this beast of a movie. The absurdly highlevel of animation is fitting for the high octane action it presents, capturing the intensity of the race. Also of note is the art style and character designs rather reminiscent of Hiroyuki Imaishi's works. The story and characters are a little weak but when the focus is on the action it isn't too much of an issue. Definitely a unique production and perfect for animation fans with a great soundtrack and gripping action. 8/10

Non Non Biyori
episode 1 - Already loving this show setting itself up as another great iyashikei series.

Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions! episode 7

Last edited:
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba ep 20
I'm glad that it wasn't completely dumb with the shounen tropes - that the newbie can't take down the bad guy just by suddenly powering up/discovering a new power, and that said bad guys are suitably intelligent as well. Also I forgot how sinister Shinobu comes across as. Been a while since I read this part of the manga, after all.

Lord El Melloi II's Case Files: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note ep 6-7
Ep 6 felt like the final piece in the puzzle, and ep 7 starts the titular plotline. I must say though, this series is a gold mine for fans of Fate. Luvia, Shishigou, Caules... etc. And for those who play Grand Order:
Screen Shot 08-20-19 at 09.45 AM.PNG

Ace of the Diamond Act II ep 21
Typical high quality stuff.

Back