Your viewing journal

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest (English Dub) Episode 4

Cop Craft (English Dub) Episode 4

Fairy Tail (English Dub) Episode 318

Hensuki: Are you willing to fall in love with a pervert, as long as she's a cutie? (English Dub) Episode 4

Are You Lost? Episode 7
Island exploration and lucky finds.

Magical Sempai Episode 7
Inonvenient cookie positions, stage fright and a sculpture act.

YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World Episode 19
Good episode this week. I have to admit it this weeks episode took me by surprise with all these reveals.

Astra Lost in Space (English Dub) Episode 5

Demon Lord, Retry! (English Dub) Episode 5

How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? (English Dub) Episode 5

Astra Lost in Space Episode 7
Charce's backstory was certainly interesting and tragic. I wonder if Aries and Seira are somehow related to each other in some way considering how identical they look. And yet again another cliffhanger strikes, Well... looks like we're in for another sad backstory "again".

Demon Lord, Retry! Episode 7
A fight and fists of Justice.

How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? Episode 7
Welcome party and Idol auditions.

Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 6
Troublesome children and a monster fight.

Last edited:
Finished Haikyu! Season 2
This show is so so good! The way it sustains tension is amazing. I was actually pacing around my room while watching the penultimate episode!

Astra Lost in Space episode 7 A royal reality and a sleeping surprise.

Demon Lord, Retry! episode 7 This episode was a bizarre one.

How Heavy are the Dumbbells you Lift? episode 7 Showtime!

Hi Score Girl episodes 4-8

How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? (Japanese audio) - Episodes 5-7

On-Going Simulcasts from Spring 2019 Season - 3 titles:
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - 19 of 26 up-to-date
Fruits Basket 1st Season - 16 of 25
YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World - 19 of 26 up-to-date

Summer 2019 Season - 14 titles:
Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest - 5 of 13 up-to-date
Astra Lost in Space - 6 of 12
Cop Craft - 1 of 12
Demon Lord, Retry? - 3 of 12
Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? - 5 of 12 up-to-date
Dr. STONE - 6 of 24 up-to-date
Given - 5 of 11 up-to-date
Hensuki: Are you willing to fall in love with a pervert, as long as she's a cutie? - 1 of 12
How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? - 7 of 12 up-to-date
If It’s for My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord - 6 of 12 up-to-date
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II - 5 of 12 up-to-date
Isekai Cheat Magician - 2 of 12
To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts - 4 of 12
VINLAND SAGA - 4 of 24

Amagi Brilliant Park episodes 10-13 [End] - Easily one of my favourite KyoAni series. The animation is what you'd expect of KyoAni and it really works with the vibrant setting and characters. Kanie in particular makes for an entertaining MC who gets great development through the series. Episode 13 is odd and would've probably worked better as an OVA but it was still fun. Episode 12 however is one of the best final episodes I've seen and wraps up the series well enough while still leaving it open for more. Overall a very fun and colourful series with a great story and characters. 9/10

Isekai Cheat Magician episode 6
I just feel like this could be so much more. Its not that its bad, its just not good if that makes sense.

MobPsycho 100 episodes 4-5

Cannon Busters (Japanese audio) - Episodes 1-2

Pretty interesting so far. I have checked both Japanese and English audios to test which one I wanted to pursue the most, both are solid but I found Yoshitsugu Matsuoka voicing the main character to be more entertaining and amusing to listen to. But either way if you go with the dub it's still solid to watch that way (and it's an NYAV Post dub so that's a bonus).

Cutie Honey Universe (English Dub) Episode 6

If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord Episode 7
The Journey continues. Glaros's reveal was interesting and her history even more so. Glaros's explanation on devil families was also fascinating. Those reveals about the Demon Lord's/Calamitous Demon Lord's has really piqued my interest.

The Demon Girl Next Door Episode 6
Dreamwalking and sick days.

Cannon Busters episode 1-3
I’ve been waiting for this to come out since I heard about it years ago. Good so far

If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord episode 7
I really do like this show

Given episode 6 A creeping jealousy.

If It’s for My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord episode 7 Learning more about her origins.

The Demon Girl Next Door episode 6 Dreamscaping.

Hi Score Girl episodes 9-12

Kochoki ep 6
Settling a family dispute. I had to look that up on Wikipedia to find out what the battle was actually about though, as it wasn't clear.
Doesn't help that Funimations subs are borked, when there is text on the screen those appear above the speech subs, but both disappear when the text disappears leaving the voice with no subs. The text is on the screen for only a short period and at the start of the episode a lot of characters are introduced in this way. Obviously not a problem for a native speaker, but with the way the subs are you're left wondering who people are and what is being said unless you pause every minute or so.

And that's it for Funimation shows that actually have a working stream on Funimation! 1/5 ain't bad 😡 so ⛵:

Dumbbells ep 7
Idol tryouts.

Astra ep 7
Backstory for another character. Everyone on MAL are pointing out that the girl name is Aries backwards and that VA is the same 🤔
Lots of coincidences with the landing and a plot device introduced that makes no sense as no one, dispute being on the ship for months, mentioned it before, then 2 minutes later it becomes super relevant.

Cop Craft ep 6
A comedy episode which seems out of place with the cases they've had so far.

Hensuki ep 6
The new girls fetish is revealed.

If It's for My Daughter ep 7
Some interesting world building and it's good to get out of the town we've been in since the start, even if the background art for the port town didn't really sell it as a bustling place like Dale was saying.

Given ep 6
Trying to find the right words.

Back