Your viewing journal

Astra Lost in Space (English Dub) Episode 1

Demon Lord, Retry! (English Dub) Episode 2

How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? (English Dub) Episode 2

Nichijou - My Ordinary Life (English Dub) Episode 5-26 (Complete)
I absolutely loved this show. Fun quirky characters, ridiculous OTT antics and beautiful animation made this an enjoyable watch from start to finish. 3.5/5

Astra Lost in Space Episode 4
A solid episode.

Demon Lord, Retry! Episode 4
A summoning and a promise.

If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord Episode 4
First day of school and a harsh reality realisation for Latina.

Fight League: Gear Gadget Generators Episode 24

How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? Episode 4
Beach training.

Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 3
Investigation and Infiltration.

The Demon Girl Next Door Episode 3

Astra: Lost in Space ep 1-3
One of the shows I've been meaning to try, and it seems pretty good so far. The mystery elements have my most attention, but the depth of character and such makes for good viewing too.

Dumbbells ep 3
Why the Hell Are You Here, Sensei?
Was Machio's cosplay a Fist of the North Star reference or JoJo?

Dr. Stone ep 4
Backstory and one hell of a cliffhanger.

Fruits Basket ep 17
The second part of Uo-chan's backstory
😢🙂😯😢😊

Fire Force ep 3
Tournament time.

GRANBELM ep 4
The battle continues, but there's another stalemate leading to tactical discussions back in the real world.

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid eps 10 & 11
Christmas and New Years.

Fate/Zero s2 eps 7-9
Still no major action, but we do see 2 women strangled to death!

A Certain Scientific Accelerator episode 3 Ordering grub and doing some investigating.

Dr. STONE episode 4 Smoke signals and showdowns.

Fruits Basket (2019) episode 17 A former delinquents backstory.

Granbelm episode 4 Will you fight me?

Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II episode 3 Escape and drinking from a questionable cup.

Maidens of the Savage Season episode 4 Report time.

Wasteful Days of High School Girls episode 4 Majime gets some focus.

Golden Boy OVAs 1-6 (Complete. A solid short series about a part time worker who finds himself helping various people out, namely women, with some heart to balance out the lewder escapades.) 3.5/5

Darling in the FranXX ep11-12 (English Dub)

Still thinking about switching to Gridman for a while, but I'll give it one more episode at least. While the show has never really recaptured the initial flush of enthusiasm I had for it in the first six episodes, it does have a knack for ending each instalment in a way that makes me want to see the next one.

The Demon Girl Next Door episode 3

If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord episode 4

Fire Force episode 3 - Yeah even with edits this episode definitely could've had a longer delay considering the themes and imagery.

Fruits Basket 1st Season episode 17

Granbelm episode 4

Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? episode 3 [Dropped] - Yeah not really liking this too much tbh

Dr. Stone episode 4

O Maidens in Your Savage Season episode 4
Wasteful Days of Highschool Girls episode 4
Those are two of my favourites this season, so Hidive's getting used at least.

Neon Genesis Evangelion (re-watch)
Do You Love Your Mom...episode 3
Fruits Basket episode 17
Is It Wrong to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon? II episode 3

It's been a while since I last updated my list.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable Ep 4-14

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Ep 14-17

Ace of the Diamond: Act II Ep 15-17

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba episode 17 It’s all right to run away.

Fairy Tail: Final Season episode 319 Dissolving resolve.

Grimoire of Zero episodes 1-12 (Complete. A likeable enough fantasy anime that subverted my expectations somewhat by ramping up the action midway as opposed to having the characters merely wallow and mope after a falling out. Sadly it’s another LN adaptation that likely won’t get a second season.) 3.5/5

Dr. STONE (English Dub) Episode 2

Fruits Basket (2019) (English Dub) Episode 17
Uo-chan backstory part 2.

Miss Caretaker of Sunohara-sou (English Dub) Episode 1

Okko's Inn (Film) (English Dub)
Okko's Inn is a story about healing, growth, and acceptance. The film follows a youg girl named Okko, who recently suffered a very tragic loss. Despite her loss and struggles, she chooses to stay positive and make positive impacts on those around her. And through her journey of becoming the junior innkeeper, she makes few friends whose lives are touched by her, and in the end, those friends impact her's as well. What I did appreciate about the film was how well it handled and how far it delved into Okko's depression and her PTSD over her loss. 3.5/5

A Certain Scientific Accelerator Episode 3
Eating out and some hands on Investigating.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 17
A Zenitsu focused episode and some backstory.

Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? Episode 3
Parental bonds and a childs feelings.

Dr. STONE Episode 4
Signals and a confrontation.

Fire Force Episode 3
The tournament begins.

Granbelm Episode 4
When the time comes... Will you still fight me?

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II Episode 3
Breakout and questionable spirits.

Miru Tights Episode 12 (Complete)

Mix: Meisei Story Episode 16
A confrontation and a sudden confession.

O Maidens In Your Savage Season Episode 4

Shoujo☆Conte All Starlight Episode 4

Wasteful Days of High School Girls Episode 4
Majime gets spotlight time.

Darling in the FranXX ep13

I did like that one, but yeah - gonna switch to Gridman for a while. I think Orgun's comment about the series "taking a sledgehammer to crack a walnut" was on the money.

Cowboy Bebop ep25-26

The end of Cowboy Bebop is something I've avoided for years, after accidentally spoiling myself on it back in the day, but I've finally confronted it, and found it a little hollow. Maybe I'd feel differently if I didn't already know the outcome and if I'd watched the whole series in a continuous run beforehand, but taken on its own, the finale is a technical marvel with some of the finest action direction going, but I struggle to really care about Vicious and Julia. There's some great final exchanges between Spike, Faye and Jet, but Julia does little to live up to the myth other characters have built around her and Vicious pales in comparison to many of the other baddies who've popped up in the course of the show. Pierrot Le Fou, from a few episodes earlier, was infinitely creepier and arguably got a better send off.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba episode 17 - A great Zenitsu focused episode

Screenshot_20190727-211710_Crunchyroll.jpgScreenshot_20190727-211638_Crunchyroll.jpgScreenshot_20190727-211524_Crunchyroll.jpg

Girls Last Tour [Rewatch/Dub] episodes 7-8

Symphogear XV episode 4

Haibane Renmei episodes 11-13 [End] - A good mix of mystery and slice of life that steadily builds to a dramatic conclusion. While the other characters may be pretty thin the development Rakka and Reki is just so well executed. The series has a similar feel to Kino's Journey and Serial Experiments Lain be it through the philosophy or art style. Overall a pretty unique series that provides a good balance of relaxation and drama with some fantastic character writing. 8/10

Fruits Basket [2019] (dub) - Episode 17

Dr. Stone (dub) - Episode 2

So I'm guessing a bunch of animals must have got lucky and were broken free too? Makes you question if there really are only three humans left.

GRANBELM episode 4 (dropped)
Its not that this is bad, it just doesn't do anything for me. There's nothing making me want to watch the next episode.
Fireforce episode 3
Dr Stone episode 4
His "ten billion percent" this and "not even a millimetre" that still does my head in.
Demon Slayer episode 17
A Certain Scientific Accelerator episode 3
Evangelion Death (true)

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (Japanese audio) - Episode 17
Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? (Japanese audio) - Episode 3
Dr. STONE (Japanese audio) - Episode 4
Given (Japanese audio) - Episode 3
How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? (Japanese audio) - Episode 4
If It’s for My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord (Japanese audio) - Episode 4
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind (Japanese audio) - Episodes 38-39 (Completed)
VINLAND SAGA (Japanese audio) - Episode 4

So as you probably guessed it, this is me basically trying to catch up with the simulcasts. The reason this has happened is because the recent heatwave basically drained me from being able to watch anime this past week. It's weird saying that but I think some folks on this forum probably had similar feelings.

Today is also the day that JoJo has now finished airing and Vinland Saga resumes its schedule.

On-Going Simulcasts from Spring 2019 Season - 3 titles:
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - 17 of 26 up-to-date
Fruits Basket 1st Season - 16 of 25
YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World - 17 of 26 up-to-date

Summer 2019 Season - 15 titles:
Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest - 3 of 13 up-to-date
Astra Lost in Space - 3 of 12
Cop Craft - 1 of 12
Demon Lord, Retry? - 3 of 12
Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? - 3 of 12 up-to-date
Dr. STONE - 4 of 24 up-to-date
Given - 3 of 11 up-to-date
Hensuki: Are you willing to fall in love with a pervert, as long as she's a cutie? - 1 of 12
How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? - 4 of 12 up-to-date
If It’s for My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord - 4 of 12 up-to-date
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II - 2 of 12
Isekai Cheat Magician - 2 of 12
Saint Seiya: Knights of the Zodiac - 6 of 12 up-to-date (Part 2 scheduled for later)
To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts - 4 of 12 up-to-date
VINLAND SAGA - 4 of 24 up-to-date

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Episodes 1-6

Yep, doing this it seems, considering both Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura have both been on hold for the last year plus, I imagine this is another show thats going to be forever unfinished lol

Back