Your viewing journal

Fire Force episode 2

Dr. STONE episode 2

Granbelm episode 2 - Following last week's more action packed introduction this episode puts the focus on the Mangetsu and her motivations. Really good character writing and I can see this being the underrated gem of the season.

Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? episode 1 - The series makes a good job of knowing how silly the premise is which is good. Should be fun.

A Certain Scientific Accelerator episode 1 A mostly anime-only episode to ease viewers into the plot.

Dr. STONE episode 2 Brains meets brawn.

Fire Force episode 2 A more firery Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo appears. No nose hair action though.

Fruits Basket (2019) episode 15 Lakeside squabbles.

Granbelm episode 2 The story seems to be getting interesting.

Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II episode 1 Nice to see this return.

Maidens of the Savage Season episode 2 Enjoyable stuff, hope what I’ve heard about the manga later on doesn’t sour the experience.

Wasteful Days of High School Girls episode 2 Bizarre and lively.

Gakuen Alice episodes 21-26 (Complete. I liked this series though it does start out feeling a bit mean-spirited but slowly gets better as characters develop and grow. Asides from a climax near the end that fell a bit flat this was fairly charming.) 3.5/5

Genocyber
OVAs 1-5 (Complete. Brutal and gory but the story did little for me. An occasionally intriguing curio but it didn’t leave me with any strong feelings either way.) 2.5/5

Fruits Basket (2019) (English Dub) Episode 15
Lakeside quarrels.

A Certain Scientific Accelerator Episode 1
Good start. Accelerator is back doing what he does best.

Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? Episode 1
Ridiculously silly, but So far so good.

Dr. STONE Episode 2
Logic meets muscle.

Fire Force Episode 2
A new team member and a woeful outcome.

Granbelm Episode 2
An unyielding determination.

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II Episode 1
At last, it finally returns.

O Maidens In Your Savage Season Episode 2
Absolutely hilarious stuff.
This scene. Those alternative words for describing "SEX". 😂😂😂
image.jpg
Looks like they're going full on "Shimoneta".

Shoujo☆Conte All Starlight Episode 1

Wasteful Days of High School Girls Episode 2
These girls are an absolute riot, especially Yamamoto with her ridiculous "Chunibyo" delusions. Put it this way, she's no Rikka Takanashi.

Nanoha Reflection (rewatch)
Nanoha Detonation
While nowhere near as good as the first two seasons (or their movie counterparts), I still thoroughly enjoyed it.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 15
Mountain fight and spider puppetry.

Fairy Tail Episode 317
Natsu vs Zeref Round 2.

Miru Tights Episode 10

Mix: Meisei Story Episode 14
The tournament continues.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba episode 15 The Cure’s ‘Lullaby’ intensifies.

Fairy Tail: Final Season episode 317 Not even a scratch.

Genshiken episodes 1-12 & OVAS 1-3 (Complete. Chilled and charming, a series for those who like club-based SoL.) 3.5/5

Lord El-Melloi II ep 2
An interesting case.

Hakata Mentai! ep 2
An argument over the best Tonkotsu Ramen.

Demon Slayer ep 15
The sidekicks stop screaming at each other long enough for some action to take place.

Last edited:
Symphogear XV episode 2 - Oh this is a good call back to season 1. I've missed this kind of brutality in the series and the villains are looking pretty interesting.

Demon Slayer episode 15

Fruits Basket 1st Season episode 15

Girls Last Tour [Rewatch/Dub] episodes 1-3 - Thought I'd try another dub after Bloom Into You. This is pretty good so far.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 115 Kakashi goes undercover and helps some side characters.

Genshiken Pt.2 episodes 1-12 (Complete. A good follow up that even managed to develop a nice relationship or two between club members. The humour felt a bit zanier and more lewd here also but worked for the most part.) 3.5/5

Attack on Titan Season 3 (English Dub) Episode 20

Isekai Quartet (English Dub) Episode 12 (Complete)

Sword Art Online Alicization (English Dub) Episode 24 (Complete)

BEM Episode 1
This was a good first episode that got straight the story plot.

Re:Stage! Dream Days♪ Episode 2
First performance and a new club member.

Teasing Master Takagi-san 2 Episode 2
Just how much more adorable can this get.

The Ones Within Episode 2
Well... this just got weird and creepy.

Space Warrior Baldios - Episodes 29 - 34 [Final] (Blu-ray)

Bleak and brutal to the truly bitter end, but it ends up in a bit of a mess due its premature cancellation though I still really enjoyed it. Onto the movie now to try and see how it should have finished.

Cop Craft episode 2 I’m liking this, another solid outing.

To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts episode 3 causing trouble.

Genshiken: Second Season episodes 1-13 & OVA (Complete. This season brought in a new set of characters who were good additions to the cast and were arguably more engaging than some that had come before.I liked the focus on Madarame and his development, especially considering he easily could have just remained a caricature of an otaku type.

I felt that this was the strongest season overall, though it doesn’t adapt all of the manga and ends on an anime only episode so I have some reading to do.) 4/5

Ep 1 of Given...love it
Ep 2 of Dr Stone....it could really do without Taiju
Ep 15 of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
Ep 3 of To The Abandoned Sacred Beasts

Back