Your viewing journal

Fruits Basket (2019) (English Dub) Episode 14
Seriously powerful stuff. Family hardships and a Memorial.

Dr. STONE Episode 1
A solid first episode. I've been looking forward to this one.

Fire Force Episode 1
Quite the promising start. It'll be interesting to see how this unfolds.

Granbelm Episode 1
So far so good and looks like it'll be quite a fun show.

O Maidens In Your Savage Season Episode 1
Yep, this is going to be a interesting watch.

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN Episode 1-2 (Blu-ray version)

Wasteful Days of High School Girls Episode 1
Hmm... not bad but not great, will give it a chance to see where it goes.

Dr. STONE episode 1 Looks like an interesting concept.

Fire Force episode 1 Seems fun, needs more Arthur Brown and his crazy world though.

Fruits Basket (2019) episode 14 More familial strain and paying respects.

Granbelm episode 1 Moe mecha?

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind episode 37 Useless!

Maidens of the Savage Season episode 1 Caught in the act.

Wasteful Days of High School Girls episode 1 Hopefully a new CGDCT for the season.

Stranger Things Season 3 episodes 6-8 (Complete.)

Excel Saga episodes 3-5

Last edited:
Fruits Basket 1st Season (Japanese audio) - Episode 14

On-Going Simulcasts from Autumn 2018 & Spring 2019 Season - 4 titles:
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - 13 of 26 (ep 14 this week)
Fruits Basket 1st Season - 14 of 25 up-to-date
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind - 37 of 39 up-to-date (ep 38 & 39 delayed to 28th July)
YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World - 14 of 26 up-to-date

Summer 2019 Season - ??? titles:
Astra Lost in Space - 1 of 12 up-to-date
Demon Lord, Retry? - 1 of 12? up-to-date
Dr. STONE - 1 of 24 up-to-date
How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? - 1 of 12 up-to-date
If It’s for My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord - 1 of 12 up-to-date
To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts - 1 of 12 up-to-date

Neon Genesis Evangelion (new dub) eps 13-16

Kono Oto Tomare! ep 13 (complete)
Another great performance although the episode itself wasn't as good as the first performance one (ep 5).
As with other school club dramas there's the usual tropes, but the characters are mostly likeable apart from the 3 stooges who don't add much and Hiro's first impression wasn't the best, but she turned it around (maybe too quickly). Up there with Chihayafuru and Sound! Euphonium, but not quite to the same level.
Art is OK and the animation pretty good for the most part.
8/10
That's the Spring season done apart from Netflix stuff and YU-NO which is on hold for now.

Demon Slayer ep 14
Jesus F***ing Christ these sidekicks are totally destroying this show. If they don't calm down or f off this will be the first show that's gone from very high too very low in my estimation. Most shows I find either stay relatively level or dip slightly, whilst some do improve over the season, but this has swung the most.

Lord El-Melloi II's Case Files eps 0 & 1
Seems this is part of the Fate series. I know bits and pieces about it, but I've watched Zero none of it.
I actually watched 1 first which was the backstory of what happened to the MC after the Holy Grail War which mostly made sense and 0 gave a bit of a taste of what I hope the rest of the season will be like, just a mystery solving show and not really much to do with the rest of the Fate series.

@D1tchd1gger Why are are you wasting your time with lesser Ufotable and Fate shows when you could be watching Fate/Zero instead?! :p
Because it seems like one of those series where you have to watch a f*** load to understand. I count 13 seasons on the legal streaming thread and I'm not sure that's everything. There's also VNs and films.
This seemed to be mostly a side story where none of it really mattered and the 0 ep certainly didn't need any backstory to appreciate. If it becomes a problem I'll drop it.

FSN
Fate Zero
Fate UBW
Fate Apoc
Fate Extra
Fate Kaleid
** S2
FKs3
** s4
So 9 TV series’ (Zero, UBW and Apoc have two I guess and Extra was released in two blocks by Netflix) but it does seem Zero would be near necessary for El Meloi then again FSN woudl be too imo
As Waver is who dismantles the grail which is kinda around the time of this series.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba episode 14 A flexible fighter with an unexpected face.

Fairy Tail: Final Season episode 316 Gildarts gets in.

Doctor Who: The Three Doctors A fun anniversary romp that did feel cheap in places but it held up by wonderful performances from Pertwee, Troughton and Manning alongside the UNIT regulars and a theatric Stephen Thorne as the enigmatic Omega. 3.5/5

Doctor Who: Carnival of Monsters
Robert Holmes rarely had missteps as a writer and this is one of his most inventive stories. The drashigs still look rather convincing. 4/5

Doctor Who: Frontier in Space
A bonafide space opera that’s rather ambitious and kept me interested throughout. The rushed ending sadly wastes Roger Delgado’s last appearance as The Master, however, and the Ogron monster is pretty shite but otherwise a standout of the era. 4/5

Yeah the only Fate series that matter in this case are Fate/Stay Night, Unlimited Blade Works and Fate/Zero. The others are all alternate universe stories of some kind

Yeah, you dont need to watch everything. Fate/Zero was my entry point to the series and it holds up very well on its own (Even recommended it to a non anime fan friend and he loved it)

Some will say you should watch FSN/UBW first but I dont regret it, though saving the best til last can also be a good idea sometimes ;) so either way works.

Symphogear XV episode 1 - It's back and still so stupidly good!
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba episode 14 - This episode was so hilarious. The new characters added plenty of great humour to the series. My weakness for dumb characters is showing again.

Bloom Into You [Rewatch/Dubbed] episodes 5-6

Last edited:
Wasteful Days of High School Girl ep 1
Fire Force ep 1
Kimetsu no Yaiba ep 14
Lord El-Melloi II Case Files: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note ep 1

Last edited:
Back