Your viewing journal

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba episode 12 Thunder time for an easily startled sort.

Fairy Tail: Final Season episode 314 Because she’s Erza...

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN episode 12 Being the middle man and seeing memories of the past.

We Never Learn episode 12
I thought this was the last episode going in to it.

Joshi Kausei episode 12 (complete)
I think this is a really unmemorable show, and I honestly can't remember any of the other stories from previous episodes (aside from the thighs things in the first one cos it was bloody weird).

Demon Slayer episode 12
The main thing that annoys me with this is that the episode always ends when I don't want it to. It's not that I don't want the episode to end, but I'd like some closure to the scene before it does.

Amazing Stranger episode 12 (complete)
So far this is my anime of the season. It's not as if its been badly received, it sort of feels like hardly anybody's watched it which is surprising on this forum given the references that pop up throughout. Recommended if anybody hasn't seen it yet, but alas I'll stand by it as it must endure the add distinct from the cold cats :(

As it's leaving Netflix soon:
Samurai Champloo (dub) eps 1-4
Some cool action, not sure I particularly like either of the male leads yet. Not at all like Spike or Jet say, although Fuu seems fairly Faye like.

Back to the catch up:
Kono Oto Tomare ep 10
Training camp.

Midnight Occult Civil Servants eps 11 & 12 (complete)
Coming together to solve a problem peacefully and a God with amnesia.
A series of stories rather than an overarching plot, most were quite interesting, but there seemed a lack of direction. I could take or leave the characters as well. The art was pretty poor and animation was average.
6/10

Attack on Titan
s3 p2 e8
OK I think I get the backstory of the Walls now. Still a little weird to think that's what all the build up was building to.
I'm guessing Zeke is the Beast Titan and his mum ate Eren's mum! Also Zeke is Eren's half brother, that's going to be awkward at the family get together!
Forgot we're not getting AoT as early as we were at the start, so I'll have to watch the next episode tomorrow.

Why the Hell Are You Here, Sensei!? eps 11 & 12 (complete)
More ecchi shenanigans. On holiday and a snowy Valentines day.
Amusing show about students and teachers falling in love via bizarre ecchi situations. The teachers were all good characters. Tachibana was probably my favourite. The art and animation were fairly good, not that you could see much a lot of the time due to the censorship (why CR streamed the uncensored version of Nobunaga-sensei and not this is beyond me, maybe an uncensored version isn't available yet 🤷‍♂️)
6/10 (maybe a 7 if I get to see an uncensored version)

Kenja no Mago ep 11
Hitoribocchi ep 12 [END]

Kinda started great and gone average, cool ending but nothing groundbreaking (that 3rd year was cute). 6/10

Keijo!!!!!
ep 6-9

Last edited:
Attack on Titan Season 3 2nd Part episode 58 Yet more revelations.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 112 Recap and a decision is made.

Cinderella Nine episode 10 A victory to get the team ready for the climax.

Midnight Occult Civil Servants episode 12 An epilogue of sorts that leaves the series open for a second season that’ll likely never come to be. (Complete. I’m a sucker for supernatural anime and this was a solid entry that I had fun with watching weekly.) 3.5/5

Last edited:
Kakegurui XX ep5-6

Feels like this is on a more even keel now. Winning the gambles feels a bit like deus ex machina at times, but the sheer amount of scenery chewing going on goes a long way to make up for that.

Encouragement of Climb Season 3 episodes 9-13 [End] - Another good season. The animation this time was better than previous seasons with some pretty great moments. Episode 2 was especially interesting as it was directed, storyboarded and solo key animated by China who previously worked on Fate/Apocrypha #22, Mob Psycho 100 II #5, #11 and a few episodes of Flip Flappers. So it's surprising how many animators associated with Hakuyu Go and Kiyotaka Oshiyama worked on this series.

Animation aside this series has been great fun as usual and works well as a character driven series. Aoi and Hinata's friendship has been real nice to watch. Would like to see a season 4 sometime. 8/10

Attack on Titan Season 3 (English Dub) Episode 17

Sword Art Online Alicization (English Dub) Episode 21

The Promised Neverland (English Dub) Episode 11

Attack on Titan Season 3 Episode 21
Some more interesting details about the founding and the nine titans.

Cinderella Nine Episode 10
First practice match. First Victory and a snooty ace pitcher.

Fairy Gone Episode 12
The fighting concludes and more fatalities.

Midnight Occult Civial Servants Episode 12 (Complete)
I really enjoyed this series. There's really not much to talk about here, it's basically your typical Abe no seimei ancestor story, except this one isn't atrocious. Main story jist is that they do yokai/anothers cases which has been well balanced by seriousness and comedy. Seeing arata learn more and more about his ancestor and meeting the anothers that knew seimei was also pretty interesting. 3.5/5

Shoumetsu Toshi Episode 12 (Complete)
This was an intriguing anime series with its mystery setting. Story wise though, it was standard, but at least the concept made it interesting and the characters are sort of likeable. The art and animation is fairly decent. Overall this was a pretty average show imo. 2.5/5

Why the Hell are You Here, Teacher!? Episode 12 (Complete)
Sue me, I'm a man of culture. 😛
A hilariously good clean pervy/ecchi anime about 4 student and 4 teachers falling in love with each other via ending up in random ecchi situations, so of course naturally, I'm enjoying the hell out of it. Art and animation is decent and the characters are all really likeable. Bring on the uncensored version and the OVA. 3.5/5

Cinderella Nine episode 10

Konasuba Season One (rewatch)

Midnight Occult Civil Servants episode 12 (complete)
I'm not sure why this is getting so much flak but I liked this one. The concept wasn't original but was done well, and the character designs of the anothers were interesting. The world they were in sort of reminded me a bit of The Ancient Magus Bride. I don't think it would work binging it but it was a "case of the week" kind of show not unlike your live action police procedurals - CSI or something wouldn't work binged either. It was light in tone most of the time, but able to be a bit more serious to satisfy the story.
Enjoyed and would like a second season but I don't think it'll happen.

Samurai Champloo eps 5-7 (dub)
Interesting collection of episodes. I wonder if the story in ep 5 about a ukiyo-e artist and missing girls has a basis in reality?

Neon Genesis Evangelion eps 1-4 (new dub)

Back to the catch up:
Dororo eps 19-20
A mischievous creature and another distressed person, but not all is as it seems!

Golden Time ep 7 and 8
Some complicated feelings going on in this show. Having Banri's pre amnesia self following him around like an invisible ghost is an interesting character device. I'm intrigued to see how the shows gona develop that.

Dororo (Japanese audio) - Episode 24 (Completed)
Fruits Basket 1st Season (Japanese audio) - Episode 12
RobiHachi (Japanese audio) - Episode 12 (Completed)

On-Going Simulcasts from Autumn 2018 & Winter 2019 Season - 3 titles:
Dororo - 24 of 24 Completed
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind - 34 of 39 up-to-date
The Rising of the Shield Hero - 23 of 25 up-to-date

Spring 2019 Season - 13 titles:
Attack on Titan (Season 3 Part 2) - 9 of 10 (Final ep this week)
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - 12 of 26 (13 this week)
Fruits Basket 1st Season - 12 of 26 (13 this week)
The Helpful Fox Senko-san - 10 of 12 (1 ep behind, Final ep this week)
Isekai Quartet - 11 of 12 (Final ep this week)
Kono Oto Tomare!: Sounds of Life (Season 1) - 11 of 13 (1 ep behind, Final ep this week)
One Punch Man (Season 2) - 10 of 12 (11 this week)
RobiHachi - 12 of 12 Completed
Sarazanmai - 11 of 11 Completed
ULTRAMAN - 13 of 13 Completed
We Never Learn: BOKUBEN - 8 of 13 (4 eps behind)
Wise Man's Grandchild - 11 of 12 (Final ep this week)
YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World - 12 of 26 (13 this week)

O Maidens of the Savage Season ep 1 (raw)
I watched Digi Bro's volume 1 manga review beforehand so I knew the characters and the jist of the story, and understood a little of the Japanese to get some of it. Looks really nice, can't wait to see it with subs.

It's on HoneyWorks official YouTube channel so seems a legit way to watch it.

Last edited:
Back