Your viewing journal

The catch up continues with the full length shows. I think I'll do 3 eps per show at a time as not to burn out, so I'll not be completely upto date:
We Never Learn eps 8-10
More teaching and romantic/ecchi mishaps. Plus a new character in Asumi, seems to be an interesting person.

Midnight Occult Civil Servants eps 8-10
Not much to the first episode, but the next 2 were interesting with the cases and meeting someone with a different attitude to the Anothers.

Demon Slayer eps 8-10
Tanjiro meets a couple of friendly demons and then has to fight a couple of Kibutsuji's henchmen.

Golden Time ep1-4

Really enjoyed the start this show. Had no idea what to expect and after a fairly comedic start ep4 allowed for more emotional scenes to play out and really elevated the show a notch. Looking forward to where it goes next.

Attack on Titan Season 3 Episode 20
Wow, just wow. Another solid and mind blowing episode of AoT. All of these reveals and truths have left me speechless. That general though... (despite it being so blatantly obvious), killing Grisha's sister and having the nerve and the balls to lie to the parents faces, not to mention turning people into Titans just because he finds it "INTERESTING"... that's just messed up. He's the kind of man who has seen some **** and lost his f*****g mind in the process (hense the "Interest in turning people into Titans") imo. At least in the end he got what he deserved.

Dororo Episode 23
Descending further into the abyss of madness, plus a few more fatalities.

Yatogame-chan Observation Diary Episode 11
Keeping cool and a change of uniform.

Dororo episode 23
Mobile Suit GUNDAM Iron-Blooded Orphans- episodes 19-22 Pretty great episodes and the feels oh boy.
"Noooo Biscuit! ;_; so sad. and dang Mika is frightening.

Dororo episode 23 The right to bear arms.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki episode 11 Heat and long sleeves.

D.Gray-man episodes 67-88

Last edited:
Space Warrior Baldios - Episode 1 (Blu-ray)

I watched Baldios raw about 15 years ago, I remember it being pretty brutal and my memory certainly wasn't wrong!

More catch up, Funimation style:
RobiHachi eps 6-8
Eels, theme park and a mecha world.

Fairy Gone eps 6-8
That was actually a pretty decent arc, so far the show seemed to be meandering, but this had a point to it with the mystery about the Artificial Fairies. There was also a continuation of stuff from before, but there is no obvious end point, what are the protags trying to do?
I see it's been split into two cours, maybe they can knock it into shape during the break.

Kono Oto Tomare eps 7-9
As the club members overcome their individual hurdles others are put in their way.

Isekai Quartet (Japanese audio) - Episode 11
One Punch Man Season 2 (Japanese audio) - Episode 10
YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World (Japanese audio) - Episode 12

On-Going Simulcasts from Autumn 2018 & Winter 2019 Season - 3 titles:
Dororo - 22 of 24 (1 ep behind)
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind - 34 of 39 up-to-date
The Rising of the Shield Hero - 23 of 25 up-to-date

Spring 2019 Season - 13 titles:
Attack on Titan (Season 3 Part 2) - 8 of 10 up-to-date (9 this week)
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - 11 of 26 up-to-date (12 this week)
Fruits Basket 1st Season - 11 of 26 up-to-date (12 this week)
The Helpful Fox Senko-san - 10 of 12 up-to-date (11 this week)
Isekai Quartet - 11 of 12 up-to-date
Kono Oto Tomare!: Sounds of Life (Season 1) - 10 of 13 (1 ep behind, 12 this week)
One Punch Man (Season 2) - 10 of 12 up-to-date
RobiHachi - 10 of 12 (1 ep behind)
Sarazanmai - 10 of 11 up-to-date (Final ep this week)
ULTRAMAN - 13 of 13 Completed
We Never Learn: BOKUBEN - 8 of 13 (3 eps behind)
Wise Man's Grandchild - 9 of 12 (1 ep behind, 11 this week)
YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World - 12 of 26 up-to-date

Ace of Diamond: Act II episode 12 The moody blonde attempts to bond.

Black Clover episode 88 A floor-less attack.

Isekai Quartet episode 11 Wild Wild test.

One Punch Man Season 2 episode 10 Sadly, Saitama can’t one punch his controller to win.

D.Gray-man episodes 89-103 (Complete. Good fun and a series I wish I had gotten around to watching sooner. A shame that the first half of the series leans heavily on filler but I enjoyed the story and characters. Onto Hallow next.) 4/5

Back