Your viewing journal

Nadesico The Movie. Was pretty good but the ending felt a bit rushed. Could've been 10mins longer and I think they could've rounded out the story a bit better. A bit more serious than the show but still had plenty of humour.

Ao-Chan Can’t Study! episode 11 Stupid silky panties.

Fruits Basket (2019) episode 11 A sad story and a hot spring trip.

Hitoribocchi no Marumaruseikatsu episode 11 Army of cranes and rich girl blues.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind episode 34 Body swap.

Senryu Girl episode 11 Third wheeling at the festival.

Denki-Gai! episodes 1-12 (Complete. Pretty humorous and good fun with a relaxed feel that made it easy to binge. There were even some great poignant moments too. If I had any criticisms some of the humour didn’t quite land with me but I still found this quite enjoyable, another worthy blind watch.) 3.5/5

Kakegurui XX ep1-2

My memory of the first season's ending is hazy, but I can't see any obvious sign of them having retconned anything to get S2 up and running. That said, it does get off to a shaky start, and I do find myself wondering if it would have worked better had they been able to conclusively end the series in a single season. The faces are still glorious though.

Fruits Basket (2019) (English Dub) Episode 11
Story time and Hot Springs.

Ao-chan Can't Study Episode 11
Going prepared and Suggestive hints.

Hitoribocchi no Marumaruseikatsu Episode 11
Lots of Origami and a rich people blues.

Senryu Girl Episode 11
So sweet and cute.

Time for the great catch up to start. I'm going to drop AFTERLOST because it's not very good and put YU-NO on hold because it seems a show that needs to be binged. I might also drop Fairy Gone, but I'll give a few more episodes.

Some shorts to start:
Joshi Kausei eps 8-10
Rainy day and making friends.

Nobunaga-sensei eps 8-10
The wet nurse and the trap!

Ao-chan eps 8-11
Bento, sports day and silky panties.
Continues to tread a thin line between a serious study/lewd comedy of having to choose between pursuing love or studying for your dream. Episode 9 was really good, but then the dad showed up a bit too much in 10.

OK, catch up on hold as Netflix reminded me, it's time to:
tumblr_p7uek3YwiY1xrqgt2o1_400.gif

ROCK OUT

Aggretsuko s2 eps 1-10 (dub) (complete)
Not quite as funny as the first season, maybe because the USP of a cute red panda rocking out to get rid of her frustrations has started to wear thin. Story wise it didn't start as strong as the first either although got better, whereas I thought the first tailed off a bit. Overall I'd score it the same way.
7/10

And seeing as I'm there might as well finish off:
Revisions eps 10-12 (dub) (complete)
I really liked that ending, it had an interesting twist and some good emotional beats. The MC eventually realised what a brat he had been and you forgive him a little for it. I suppose grudging respect for believing in something so strong as well, especially after the twist reveals the message Milo gives him wasn't actually meant for him!
The action was pretty cool and the CG was OK.
7/10
@Adam-M Now I've finished it, I think I would recommend it. Also whilst the score is fairly low on MAL those who finished it seem to rate it a bit higher (looking at the posts in the final episode thread).

Tatami Galaxy

Never seen this before though I've already seen Mind Game, Night is Short and Lu Over the Wall. So my expectations were pretty high and I have to say this series never really lived up to those films. I found it really mean spirited to begin with but by the end I was far more into it. I feel his crazy story telling style works better in a more condensed shorter form.

I watched We Without Wings episode 1. It was bad. Very very bad.

Most of the reviews I've seen said it gets a lot better after the first three episodes, but episode 1 was so awful, I don't think I ever want to watch anime again.

Hmm. That's interesting, I would have put Tatami Galaxy above Yuasa's film work by quite a margin. Even Night is Short never really clicked for me in the same way.

Yeah I know it's really highly regarded which possibly raised my expectations too high. My main issue in the early episodes was

That is got a but miserable watching ozu repeatedly ruin the main characters life for no reason other than his own sadistic pleasure. That's what I meant by mean spirited. It just got tiring quickly.

In later episodes and the penultimate episode especially it was a lot more entertaining and enjoyable.

I watched We Without Wings episode 1. It was bad. Very very bad.

Most of the reviews I've seen said it gets a lot better after the first three episodes, but episode 1 was so awful, I don't think I ever want to watch anime again.

What happens in that show? I've seen it before (and did watch it all) but cant remember it at all!

What happens in that show? I've seen it before (and did watch it all) but cant remember it at all!
I can't remember what happened in episode one. there's no coherent plot from what I remember, I may have drank heavily to remove such a thing from memory.
I think I remember a barman and one of his regular customers talking about getting more girls in the bar like they had a plan, but the next episode preview suggested they won't be covered at all

I can't remember what happened in episode one. there's no coherent plot from what I remember, I may have drank heavily to remove such a thing from memory.
I think I remember a barman and one of his regular customers talking about getting more girls in the bar like they had a plan, but the next episode preview suggested they won't be covered at all

Hmmm 🤔 I now both do and dont want to rewatch it...

Demon Slayer- Episode 10+11- Great episodes ,episode 11 was particularly hilarious.
Mobile Suit Gundam Iron - Blooded Orphans-episodes 12-18 Pretty interesting so far.

Recently completed series May 13th- June 3rd:
Gundam Seed- Really liked this series alot and found it rather enjoyable to watch 9/10.
Gundam Seed Destiny- Not as strong as Seed, but, I still liked it alot despite its problems(Mainly with some of the characters.) 7.5 /10

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba episode 11 Talking to birbs and an agitated companion.

Fairy Tail: Final Season episode 313 Dragon details.

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN episode 11 The teacher gets maid.

D.Gray-man episodes 1-13, 19-24, 28

Last edited:
Chou Kadou Girl 1/6: Amazing Stranger Episode 11
The whole truth can be shockingly surprising.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 11
Chatting up the birds and an extremely skittish companion.

Fairy Tail Episode 313
The dragon queens story.

Joshi Kausei Episode 11
Kotatsu shenanigans.

Mix: Meisei Story Episode 11

Mr. Nobunaga's Young Bride Episode 11 (Uncensored)
Oppai fondling and perverted regrets.

Re:ZERO - Memory Snow OVA

Stop This Sound Episode 11
Good stuff, this is just too good imo.

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN Episode 11
Clumbsy maids and Lots of misunderstandings.

Back