Joshi Kausei Episode 6
Hitoribocchi no Marumaruseikatsu Episode 6
Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 6
Sarazanmai Episode 5
Wacky TV Na na na Episode 5
Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki Episodes 5 & 6
Isekai Quartet Episode 6

/umiko

Honey & Clover Ep 1 - FINALLY Can kinda legally watch this so much like March down to even YUKI doing the OP. But I think I like this cast more as they are college students and not as mopey as Rei was at the start.

Ace of Diamond: Act II episode 7 Laughing it up.

Black Clover episode 83 Getting stronger and fighting together.

Isekai Quartet episode 6 “Even the skeleton gets a harem.”

One Punch Man 2nd Season episode 6 Sister struggles and the tournament continues.

Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card episodes 12-19

Isekai Quartet (English Dub) Episode 4

Strike Witches: 501st Joint Fighter Wing Take Off! (English Dub) Episode 4

Circlet Princess Episode 12 (Complete)

Isekai Quartet Episode 6
HELL YEAH. With these groups, the possibility for outrageous shenanigans is limitless.

One Punch Man Season 2 Episode 6
The most entertaining thing about this arc is Saitama participating in the tournament and showing just how weak everyone else really is.

Strike Witches: 501st Joint Fighter Wing Take Off! Episode 6
Not bad but not great. At least is was nice to see the secondary characters get their chance in the spotlight.

YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World Episode 7
Well this certainly took quite the interesting and unexpected turn.

Last Exile - Fam The Silver Wing episodes 1-11
This has been on my shelf for years and it's finally getting a watch :)
Isekai Quartet episode 6
One Punch Man 2 episode 6
YU-NO episode 7
Non Non Biyori episode 6

RobiHachi ep 5
Trying to get travel permits can be dangerous.

Fairy Gone ep 5
Some cool action, but in the plot not much happened at all.

AFTERLOST ep 5
Learning more about the Artefacts.

Kono Oto Tomare ep 5
Time for the performance. And what a performance it was!
AUKNAEOTYC

Karakuri Circus ep 29
Poor Shirogane. She never asked for any of this.

Dororo ep 18
Action packed episode.

Last edited:
Dororo 18 - what? Jiromanu is evolving! 1...2... and... Poof! Jiromanu forgot surf...

Attack on Titan s3b 3- I don’t think I’ll be doing more #Titanbowl play by plays, I’ll just say Wit made a disappointing choice to end an otherwise decent episode with a great highlight, mostly to do with CG

Isakai quartet 6 - is kasuma’s new group an improvement I wonder? A devil and whatever demiurge is

Karakuri Circus 29 - catching water pitchers with a face seems like a strange new act, and a little spiteful

Conception 1&2 - this is barely even animated correctly and doesn’t seem to have what is meant to be the main draw for a series like this - no wonder it won anime of the year 2018!

Kill la Kill rewatch 1&2 - thought I’d give this a rewatch and overwrite the laser’s memory of Claymore with Kill la Kill 🤣
kill_la_kill_mako_rant.gif

Watched on Sunday:
Attack on Titan [Season 3 Part 2] (Japanese audio) - Episode 3 [52]

Watched on Tuesday:
Dororo (Japanese audio) - Episode 18

Watched today:
Isekai Quartet (Japanese audio) - Episode 6
The Rising of the Shield Hero (Japanese audio) - Episode 19
YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World (Japanese audio) - Episode 7

The Rising of the Shield Hero episode 19 A (not so) united front.

Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card episodes 20-22 (Complete. A fine continuation to the previous series that captures the charm and character, whilst adding a fresher animation style with a lot of brightness and bloom.

The story continues to balance SoL and the undercurrent of a main plot which culminates in a cliffhanger which likely won’t get adapted for a while. Overall a fun series and I hope to eventually see the arc’s storyline completed.) 3.5/5

Carnival Phantasm
episodes 1-12 & specials (Complete. A pretty humorous parody series featuring characters from the Type-Moon/FSN franchise.) 3.5/5

Castlevania: Season One
episodes 1-4 Suitably atmospheric and dripping in gothic flare, shame it’s quite short though.

One Punch Man S2 ep3-5

I keep wanting the second season to be called 'Two Punch Man', but I suppose that kind of defeats the point.

The Woman Called Fujiko Mine ep9-10

Strangely, I did not remember 9 at all until the little gag with Fujiko slipping on the soap at the hotspring. It's a good episode, but it is somewhat overshadowed by 10, which recalls nothing so much as The Prisoner, in all its psychedelic-addled glory.

Star Wars Rebels s4 e8-14
The season has kept getting better. Kanans storyline in particular has been very good. 2 episodes to go.

The Helpful Fox Senko-san ep 6
Playing video games and cosplay (major WATATEN flashback!)

Midnight Occult Civil Servants ep 6
Wonder why Kyouichi tries to keep those details to himself, they have everything to do with the case they're on!

Why the Hell Are You Here, Sensei? ep 6
Happy meals and first meetings.

Attack on Titan s3 p2 e3
A bit of a flashback before the start of the next battle.

Wise Man's Grandchild ep 6
Well that wasn't quite the direction I expected the whole thing to take. I'm curious as to whether there was some glossing over involved or if the source material was similar. Also, what was up with that ED?

Rising of the Shield Hero ep 19
Can't take these fights seriously when they spend half the time talking. At least the Pope sorta took advantage by recharging the weapon.

Back