Your viewing journal

Fruits Basket (2019) eps 3-6
Yeah, this is nice.

Cinderella Nine ep 6
Unfortunately the increase in production quality was a single episode, apparently. Still pleasant. I'm getting curious as to when (if?) the girls at the swings in the OP are going to show up though.

Fairy Gone ep 6
This is jumping around so much I'm having trouble following. At least it's gotten a little bit more interesting.

Attack on Titan 3rd Season Part 2 episode 52 Their plans put in motion.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 106 It’s nice to see Kakashi and Guy team up again.

Cinderella Nine episode 6 Moping and mulling things over.

Midnight Occult Civil Servants episode 6 Festival fun goes terribly wrong.

Cardcaptor Sakura episodes 59-70 (Complete. This was very fun to watch, if a bit repetitive in places, though this was balanced out with episodes leading up to certain character twists and significant plot developments.

What also kept the story engaging was the cast, as Sakura is an endearing protagonist- not too bratty but not perfect either. The supporting cast were also fun and the quieter and more serious content worked well also. Now to see how Clear Card fares.) 4/5

Simulcast Day
Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 episode 3 - Sawano absolutely killing it with this soundtrack. Nice to see mpi and Eliana collaborating on the new rearrangement of YouSeeBIGGIRL/T:T. The new arrangements of APETITAN and Attack On Titan are also fantastic as usual.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba episode 6

Fruits Basket 1st Season episode 6

Sword Art Online Alicization (English Dub) Episode 15

The Promised Neverland (English Dub) Episode 5

Araiya-san!: Ore to Aitsu ga Onnayu de!? Episode 7 (Uncensored)

Attack on Titan Season 3 Episode 15
Putting a plan into motion.

Cinderella Nine Episode 6
Sitting around moping and dejected doesn't solve anything.

Fairy Gone Episode 6
All this jumping around is really annoying and making it difficult to keep up with what's going on, at least it's keeping things interesting.

Midnight Occult Civial Servants Episode 6
A clue to an old unsolved case is discovered and a visit to the festival goes horribly wrong.

Shoumetsu Toshi Episode 6

Why the Hell are You Here, Teacher!? Episode 6
Lewd toys from the unlikeliest of places.

Spent the weekend maximum chilling in front of the tv. Gave a rewatch to Cowboy Bebop (series and movie) and also rewatched season 1 of Nisekoi. Arguably enjoyed both more than the first time I watched them.

Carole & Tuesday - Episode 5

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai - Episodes 1 & 2

Lewis has raved about this to me so it's been on my radar to watch and it's going to be the subject of my next collaborative review with The Casual Anime Podcast.

WotaKoi (OVA)
The story of how Tarou and Hanako met.

Hakumei and Mikochi (Special) (raw)
2 chapters from the manga that weren't adapted in the main show. The first would have been easy enough to follow even if you hadn't read the manga, but the second was harder due to the events that needed an explanation of rules for the games they play. It was the one chapter from volume 1 missing from the main show, which I read about half a year ago already so I remember the overall plot, but not the small details.

Uma Musume: Pretty Derby - BNW no Chikai (special) ep 1
Getting friends back together.

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san (OVA)
A day at the water park and Nishikata still can't win.

Dororo episode 18 Treasure found but at a price.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki episode 6 A ramen fork is cool in theory but not in practice.

Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Prologue and episodes 1-11

Last edited:
Dororo Episode 18
Costly Treasure.

Grisaia: Phantom Trigger The Animation Episode 1
An intriguing sequel to the previous Grisaia adaptions. It'll be interesting to see how this play's out.

Yatogame-chan Observation Diary Episode 6
Hmm... A Spork! Very conventional item, but in reality not very practical.

D.Gray-man Hallow ep 7-13 [END]

Not enough Lenalee!!! like I'm serious, she makes the show a whole lot better even with the whole rushing material, really hard to follow plot, hard to understand motivations. But she's very precious. Anyway, D. Gray-man will never end, but I like it, it's a cool series from the days I cared about WSJ line up. Hallow is particular could be a lot better, pace issues, weird jumps... I like the ost and op at least. 6/10

Last edited:
Konosuba S1.

Wow. An Isekai show I found very enjoyable well until the last episode of S1 anyway. I guess I don't like it when the genre tries to be all super serious.

Ace of the Diamond Act II ep 6
Oh yeah, I forgot how slow this series could be. And while the detail of following rival team's progress is nice, it can be tiring. Oh well, still good.

One Punch Man 2nd Season ep 6
At least Saitama competing in the tournament is a suitably entertaining part of this arc.

Isekai Quartet ep 6
Oh yes, the potential for shenanigans is great with that sort of division of class roles...

Strike Witches 501st Joint Fighter Wing Take Off! ep 6
The first part of this ep wasn't particularly great, but the second one was pretty good. Nice to see some of the lesser-seen characters get some attention too.

Star Wars Rebels s4 ep1-7
Excellent start to the series. Generally more sombre tone than the previous seasons but still plenty of wisecracking to be found. This show has improved so much from season 1. Hope it sticks the landing in the back half.

Back