Your viewing journal

Fruits Basket (2019) (English Dub) Episode 6
A few more Zodiac members enter the scene, and as for Tohru's friends well... You really can't ask for better friends than those two.

Ao-chan Can't Study Episode 6
Takumi man's up and grows a pair.

Hitoribocchi no Marumaruseikatsu Episode 6
A secret plan. Wa Ha Ha! Wa Ha Ha! Wa Ha Ha!

Senryu Girl Episode 6
A quiet rebellious phase.

Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku OVA
Aww this was such a sweet OVA episode. I really liked how this focuses on and delves into Kabakura and Koyanagi's relationship (form Koyanagi's pov) and what officially brought them together. The way this visually emphasised how they where brought together is so sweet and wholesome that it had me tearing up at the end.

Senryu Girl ep 6
Poop

Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu ep 6
More poetry at the School of Laughs.

Ao-chan ep 6
Meaty content!

Fruits Basket (2019) ep 6
Having said last week that they are keeping the same pace, this episode is a mix of eps 6 & 7 from the original. Plus Hat-kun's backstory!

KINMOZA! eps 4 & 5
Still not sure. The structure of the episodes are still weird, either be a sketch show like Takagi-san or a complete episode. There seems to be a skeleton of an idea like episode 5 was mainly about Shinobu's sister, but only 2/3s stuck to that with random stuff happening in the other 1/3.
Also Alice and Shinobu are a little grating and Karen hasn't really grown on me (sorry @IncendiaryLemon), I like Yoko and Aya (although she's almost a straight rip of Azusa, one of my favs from K-On).

KINMOZA! eps 4 & 5
Still not sure. The structure of the episodes are still weird, either be a sketch show like Takagi-san or a complete episode. There seems to be a skeleton of an idea like episode 5 was mainly about Shinobu's sister, but only 2/3s stuck to that with random stuff happening in the other 1/3.
Also Alice and Shinobu are a little grating and Karen hasn't really grown on me (sorry @IncendiaryLemon), I like Yoko and Aya (although she's almost a straight rip of Azusa, one of my favs from K-On).

a9zxlT5.png

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind ep 29
New week, new enemy stand.

Senryuu Girl ep 6
This episode was pretty funny. It avoids weird by just making Nanako's dad pathetic, lol. Was pretty wholesome with the cake too.

Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu ep 6
Wahaha! That ending was pretty darn cute.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba ep 6
Nezuko is awesome. I knew this from the manga (all the characters in this are pretty awesome), but it still stands out.

We Never Learn: BokuBen ep 6
Mafuyu-sensei! Pity it wasn't more focused on her. Also it was around this part of the manga that Furuhashi became my favourite of the main three, and yeah that's pretty much happening again.

Joshi Kausei ep 6
What a plank.

Nobunaga-sensei ep 6

We Never Learn ep 6
Misunderstandings and romantically dense male MCs can be annoying, but I like the girls so it's still enjoyable.

Demon Slayer ep 6
Starting the first mission. Excellent OST again.

Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 episode 2

Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Future Arc episode 1

Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Despair Arc episode 1

Kono Oto Tomare! episode 3

Mix episode 5

Wolf Children

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba episode 6 Am I living in a box?

Fairy Tail: Final Season episode 308 Attack on Brandish.

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN episode 6 Misunderstandings explained and some focus for Uruka.

Cardcaptor Sakura episodes 45-58

Simulcast Day
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind episodes 26-29 - I wasn't emotionally prepared for episode 28...

The Rising of the Shield Hero episodes 13-18

Sarazanmai episode 5

Senryu Girl episode 6

Isekai Quartet episode 5

Hitoribocchi no Marumaruseikatsu episode 6

All caught up on JoJo and Shield Hero so it's time for a simulcast watchlist. Since it's pretty much the equivalent of 8 episodes a week I may check out another series.
Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2
The Rising of the Shield Hero
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind
Senryu Girl
Hitoribocchi no Marumaruseikatsu
Sarazanmai
Isekai Quartet
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
Fruits Basket 1st Season

Last edited:
3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season (English Dub) Episode 7—12 [19—24] (Complete)
After the roller coaster of cliches, predictable stereotypes, and an undoubtedly an OK first season. I thought that was that, but after getting this second season, I am thoroughly convinced, this was pretty damn good!

The characters are still quite diverse - some of the characters even became more likeable even though some of them were a bit annoying.

The atmosphere of the second season is MUCH more refined and has WAY more direction and character than its first season, its simply astonishing! Its like they scrapped their old approach and changed the direction and pacing for the better! 3.5/5

Chou Kadou Girl 1/6: Amazing Stranger Episode 6
Well... This certainly took quite the interesting and unexpected turn.

Circlet Princess Episode 11
The Circlet bout final begins.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 6
A very good episode. First mission and a challenging demon to overcome, at least the fight is pretty decent.

Fairy Tail Episode 308
Brandish brandished and an awakening.

Joshi Kausei Episode 6
Losing weight is quite the challenge.

Mix: Meisei Story Episode 6
Passing on the No. 1 pitchers mantle.

Mr. Nobunaga's Young Bride Episode 6 (Uncensored)
Double trouble.

Stop This Sound Episode 6
A new club member whips up a storm.

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN Episode 6
Another entertaining outing with plenty of LOL. At last... Mafuyu-sensei got her proper introduction... or not, GRRR. That is one thing I hate about misunderstanding's & rumours, it is how others blow it out of proportion before the truth is revealed.

Amazing Stranger episode 6
Still one of my favourites of the season this
We Never Learn episode 6
Demon Slayer episode 6
Joshi Kausei episode 6
Ao-chan Can't Study episode 6

Kakegurui xx - Ep 1-12 (complete)
Not as strong as the first season IMO but still thoroughly enjoyable.

Ace of the Diamond: Act II Ep 6

One Punch Man S2 Ep 5

One Punch Man S2 ep1-2

Finally decided to give it a go - judging by some of the reactions I'd seen, I was half expecting paper cut-outs on lolly sticks, but the animation really isn't that bad, even if it's clearly not as fluid as the first season.

I'm also in this camp. I swear if this came out with the same level of animation and Madhouse's name was still attached, there wouldn't be anywhere near as much of an uproar imo

It is a slight drop. But still above most of JCs work and it’s not the first eps people are worried about it’s the current eps 5 onwards as it was rumors JC only finished the first 4 prior to airing

Yeah it's their scheduling that worries me since even though the first few episodes may look fine it'll suffer in later episodes. They only have one great animator and most of his cuts are ghosted. It's a big step down from S1 in terms of staff and schedule.

Back