Your viewing journal

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba episode 5 Choosing some ore and talking to crows.

Fairy Tail: Final Season episode 307 Another sacrifice.

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN episode 5 Rain and awkward scenarios.

Blue Gender episodes 1-14

Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel - I. Presage Flower - God ufotable has absolutely delivered with this adaptation. Taking a departure from the tone set by the Fate and UBW routes, Heaven's Feel opts for a darker more character driven story focusing on the relationship of Shirou and Sakura. The production itself is possibly one of ufotable's best with amazing sound design and animation. I'll give it a rare 10/10 because I'm a biased Fate fan.

While I wait for MVM's eventual release of Lost Butterfly and Spring Song I'll be giving the original VN a read across the three routes.

Symphogear AXZ episodes 1-2 - That has to be the best opening 8 minutes of a series I've ever seen. Absolutely ridiculous.

Chou Kadou Girl 1/6: Amazing Stranger Episode 5

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 5
A new sword and first mission.

Joshi Kausei Episode 5
CGDCT.

Mix: Meisei Story Episode 5
The summer tournament continues.

Mr. Nobunaga's Young Bride Episode 5 (Uncensored)
Well, that outcome was rather predictable and to be honest this whole situation with Nobunaga and the girls is getting pretty ridiculous now. At least it's going to be more interesting going forward.

Stop This Sound Episode 5
Some more backstory. That was some stage performance, great stuff.

We Never Learn: BOKUBEN Episode 5
Study camp and unfortunate events.

Last edited:
Fairy Tail Ep 122-131

X-Men (dubbed) Ep 1-12 (complete)

Ace of the Diamond: Act II Ep 4-5

One Punch Man S2 Ep 3-4

Last edited:
We Never Learn episode 5
Demon Slayer episode 5
Amazing Stranger episode 5
Joshi Kausei episode 5
Ingress episodes 6-11 (complete)

Isekai Quartet ep 4
Alright, Kazuma and Subaru's skit was pretty funny.

Strike Witches 501st Joint Fighter Wing Take Off! ep 4
The humour was a little bit off-colour a couple of times, but this ep still had me laughing lots. And kinda wanna rewatch Strike Witches...

The Rising of the Shield Hero ep 16
Zzz, this bit of the arc...

Sarazanmai ep 4
That's the last of the main character introductions I suppose, now into the story in earnest.

Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu ep 5
Aru aru!
Screen Shot 05-05-19 at 01.36 PM.PNG

Senryuu Girl ep 5
I really like Tao's design, particularly the colour palette on her school uniform.

We Never Learn: Bokuben ep 5
Nearly Mafuyu-sensei timeee! Also, I always forget that Ogata is actually really short when reading the manga.
There were a few things I liked in this episode. The moment of Yuiga finding Ogata in the forest I felt was very well done, small pauses and movements conveying a lot more than most harem series bother with. Second, I liked the fact that Sekijo and Ogata were actually reasonable about the whole "stuck in the girl's bath" thing. Doesn't change the fact the trope is annoying, but at least it was handled better than most of the time. Third, that Ogata wasn't unreasonable about the accidental kiss. Sorta.
Huh. Wrote a lot there.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba ep 5
A nice ep for some more character introductions and emotional moments. Well-handled. The OST is still good.

Other than Senko-san (which I'm kinda tempted to drop anyway) I just about managed to get up-to-date before Cinderella Girls and Fairy Gone. Phew.

So did you care for Ingress at all after seeing the whole thing, Adam-M?

The young couple that lives next door to me has been coming over on a regular basis to watch anime in my theater room for the last two years, and one of the series they really got into was Space Battleship Yamato 2199... I told them if they enjoyed 2199 then they would love the Syfy Channel's remake of Battlestar Galactica that ran from 2004-2009, and we started watching that live action series on Blu-ray in my theater last week - So we'll probably be taking a break from anime for most of the summer, since BSG includes 75 1-hour episodes plus 3 movies. I'm only mentioning this here because the original SBY from 1974 was a big inspiration for the original BSG series in 1978, and both of the new remake series borrow heavily from those originals... I've got my neighbors totally hooked on the live-action BSG already: they've been coming over almost every night to watch two episodes at a pop, and said they will be over again tonight for more, lol...

Last edited:
After seeing the whole thing I've decided that yes I did enjoy it, but still couldn't shake the feeling of it being grounded in a smartphone game. Normally that might not be a bad thing, but this could've had an interesting concept if my mind didn't think "like in the game" whenever they start playing capture the flag.

Attack on Titan [Season 3 Part 2] (Japanese audio) - Episode 2 [51]

The backlog is messy again, but that's because I've decided to continue progress with Akiba's Trip 2 which is almost sorted.

Autumn 2018:
Goblin Slayer - 12 of 12 Completed
Golden Kamuy (Season 2) - 12 of 12 Completed
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind - 28 of 39 up-to-date
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai - 3 of 13
Senran Kagura Shinovi Master - 6 of 12
SSSS.GRIDMAN - 4 of 12
Sword Art Online: Alicization (Season 1) - 24 of 24 Completed
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime - 24 of 24 Completed
ZOMBIE LAND SAGA - 12 of 12 Completed

Winter 2018:
Boogiepop & Others - 18 of 18 Completed
Domestic Girlfriend - 12 of 12 Completed
Dororo - 16 of 24 up-to-date
Kaguya-sama: Love is War - 12 of 12 Completed
Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka - 12 of 12 Completed
Mob Psycho 100 II - 13 of 13 Completed
The Promised Neverland
- 12 of 12 Completed

The Quintessential Quintuplets - 12 of 12 Completed
The Rising of the Shield Hero - 17 of 25 up-to-date

Spring 2019:
Attack on Titan (Season 3 Part 2) - 2 of 10 up-to-date
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - 3 of 26 (Currently at 5)
Fairy Gone - 3 of 24 (Currently at 5)

Fruits Basket 1st Season - 5 of 26 up-to-date
The Helpful Fox Senko-san - 3 of 12 (Currently at 4)
Isekai Quartet - 4 of 12 up-to-date
Kono Oto Tomare!: Sounds of Life (Season 1) - 4 of 12 (Currently at 5)

One Punch Man (Season 2) - 4 of 12 up-to-date
RobiHachi - 3 of 12 (Currently at 4)
Sarazanmai - 4 of 11 up-to-date

ULTRAMAN - 13 of 13 Completed
We Never Learn: BOKUBEN - 3 of 13 (Currently at 5)
Wise Man's Grandchild - 4 of 12 up-to-date
YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World - 5 of 26 up-to-date

Tokyo ESP 1-12

Binged this weeken from my christmas mystery box. I am whitling it down nicely. As for Tokyo ESP itself I enjoyed it enough though it does have some issues, most notably for myself it has a cliffhanger for a next season that will never come which is one of my anime pet peeves.

Attack on Titan 3rd Season Part 2 episode 51 Thunder versus Titan.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 105 A decent recap episode.

Cinderella Nine episode 5 A loss but with experience gained.

Midnight Occult Civil Servants episode 5 I saw the box and thought we’d see some cenobites. Sadly it wasn’t to be.

Blue Gender episodes 15-26 (Complete. A decent though familiar sci-fi series that provided characters that felt a bit archetypal and a plot kept solid due to the action and concepts. There were sexual undertones throughout that just felt like pointless and sometimes uncomfortable fanservice.

There’s also the recap film Blue Gender: The Warrior that trimmed down the story and had an alternative ending-it was very average. Overall the series was good, just nothing particularly special.) 3.5/5

Brigadoon
episodes 1-8

Last edited:
Simulcast day!
Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 episode 2

Fruits Basket 1st Season episode 5 - Jeez who's been cutting onions. I'm loving this series so far.

Sarazanmai episode 4

Hitoribocchi no Marumaruseikatsu episode 5

Senryu Girl episode 5

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba episode 5 - Much better than the past few episodes

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind episodes 14-16

The Rising of the Shield Hero episodes 9-10

Attack on Titan 3rd Season Part 2 ep 2
Märchen Mädchen ep 7-12 [END]

Very cute character designs by Kantoku, some transformation outfits are really nice like the MC one,

Story wise, it starts alright, gets to a high point with MC resolution but then goes formulaic without much going for it. Finale is alright, but lacked the punch to be more than that. Disappointing cause it's very cute to watch, and fun, wish it wasn't limited by a poor script that was incomplete cause of the author unfortunate death. Peace to him, he created a interesting world, with a cool concept, Kantoku designs were perfect.. but Hoods.. hire better writers next time and try to have a possible schedule, this was a mess (EP 9 is crazy). 5/10

Last edited:
Sword Art Online Alicization (English Dub) Episode 14

The Promised Neverland (English Dub) Episode 4

Araiya-san!: Ore to Aitsu ga Onnayu de!? Episode 6 (Uncensored)

Attack on Titan Season 3 Episode 14
Great stuff as usual. Some serious planning and strategising, that cliffhanger tho...

Cinderella Nine Episode 5
Gaining experience with a first practice match.

Fairy Gone Episode 5
A brief reunion and a celebration.

Fairy Tail Episode 307
Almost another fatality.

Midnight Occult Civial Servants Episode 5
Decent stuff once again. It would have interesting to find out why Pandora was collecting lost love inside that box.

Shoumetsu Toshi Episode 5
Things keep getting more interesting.

Why the Hell are You Here, Teacher!? Episode 5
New teacher, same awkward scenario's.

Kakegurui Ep 1-12 (complete)
I put this on while I was at my mates place at his recommendation and I got completely hooked. Anime Limited hold the rights to publish this one right? Might have to pick it up when they release it. Onto s2~

Back