March Comes In Like a Lion episode 1
Thought it was probably about time I make a start on this one

Key The Metal Idol [Dubbed Only]

Kinda thinking WTF's actually going on :/

Edit: Live part in Episode 3 was like listening Sound Horizon in English lol

Last edited:
Fairy Tail Ep 119-121

Cowboy Bebop (dubbed-rewatch) Ep 1-6
It’s been a few years since I’ve seen this, and I never did watch it dubbed so it’s time to watch it again. I noticed that the first two blu ray discs are incorrectly labelled with the ep numbers tho. QC check slip up eh.

Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt: Bandit Flower
Have we heard anything about more Thunderbolt anime? I know the manga recently went off hiatus but I don't recall hearing about any new anime adaptations for it. I know a bunch of Gundam shows are scheduled for 2019. Crunchy have announced they're showing the Origin's show IIRC. I've even seen the OVAs for Thunderbolt and even those were damn good. NEED MORE.

Dororo (Japanese audio) - Episode 15
Fairy Gone (Japanese audio) - Episode 3
Kono Oto Tomare! Sounds of Life [Season 1] (Japanese audio) - Episode 3

Sword Art Online Alicization (English Dub) Episode 12

The Promised Neverland (English Dub) Episode 2

Dororo Episode 15
A dark secret is revealed.

Yatogame-chan Observation Diary Episode 3
Joining the photography club.

Dororo episode 15 Trapdoors and burning buildings.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki episode 3 Photography.

Baki episodes 1-4

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki episode 3
Wise Man's Grandchild episodes 1-2
I think pretty much everything in this anime has been done before, and it feels like nothing new and a big combination of every other isekai show having already done the rounds (so I suspect the MC will find a smart phone next week). Fun though.

Why the Hell Are You Here, Sensei? ep 3
This mother is doing a better job than Ao-chan's father!

Midnight Occult Civil Servants ep 3
The true ending of Game of Thrones. Bran remembers the Night Kings real name and they become best buds and the war is called off.

Kono Oto Tomare! ep 1 & 2
A bit more dramatic than I thought it would be, but has some lighter moments. Chihayafuru came to mind when I saw the 3 MCs in the OP, but Satowa seems almost the complete opposite of Chihaya in her attitude so I'm not sure about any romantic angle (MAL doesn't have it tagged as a romance either).

Ace Attorney 2nd Season (Dub) episode 46 One of the best episodes of the second season.

Ace of Diamond: Act II episode 4 Difficult lessons are learned.

Black Clover episode 80 More Sibling rivalry.

One Punch Man 2nd Season episode 3 A banana a day...

Baki episodes 4-13 (On-hold) Brutal and barmy. I’m looking forward to watching the second half when it comes out in a few days.

If DB isnt your favourite anime @Baggie_Saiyan, then I cant even Imagine what your Gosick collection looks like! 😲

@HWR You know Baki is the 3rd season right? I guess it might be like DBZ where you can still enjoy it without watching DB first. Hell, I watched the 2nd season of Working! by accident, thinking it was the first one and gave it a 9/10...

Back