Your viewing journal

Ace Attorney 2nd Season (Dub) episode 41 A familiar face?

Black Clover episode 75 More tournament shenanigans.

Run with the Wind episode 22 King gets his time in the Spotlight.

Patlabor: The TV Series episodes 8-29

Mob Psycho 100 II ep10-11

The Bones Sakuga Half-Hour ep10-11

The Woman Called Fujiko Mine ep4-6

When I watched this series before, I thought it was cold and bitter, but this time I’ve just been finding it really arch and amusing. I completely missed the riff on Cagliostro’s famous ‘something of grave importance’ line last time around.

Ekoda-chan ep 11
Interesting style and I liked the music. It was by the director of Beck so I guess that why it was themed the way it was.

High Score Girl - Extra Stage eps 13-15
The events in 14 were intense and the events in 15 were quite sweet. Still didn't seem to be wrapped up, although the events heavily hint at which girl Harou will end up with.

Aliens (at the cinema)
Game over man, game over!

My Roommate is a Cat episode 11 Coming to terms at the place he never visited with his parents.

The Rising of the Shield Hero episode 11 Naofumi once again shows why he’s the only competent hero of the bunch.

Patlabor: The TV Series episodes 30-47 (Complete. This was a lot of fun and I enjoyed a majority of the episodes and plots. The cast of Patlabor are very likeable, if a bit overbearing on occasion. I enjoyed the action and setpieces also. Now I’m moving onto the New Files.) 4/5

Patlabor: The New Files episodes 1-5

Kemurikusa Episode 11
Well now... this certainly explains a lot. Finally we get the answers to how the red Kemurikusa got the way it did, Wakaba's ability to use the Kemurikusa and the truth as to exactly who the first Kemurikusa girl was.

Meiji Tokyo Renka Episode 11

My Roommate is a Cat Episode 11
More comfy SoL goodness. Taking a trip for some much needed inspiration.

Virtual-san Looking Episode 11 .

Real Girl dub S1-S2E6

This one isn't too bad but a lot of manufactured drama for sure.

Roommate is a Cat latest dub ep.
Show is really something it's so basic yet so enjoyable.

Fairy Tail latest dub ep.
Not as crazy info as the last two eps but seeing Laxus fight can't go wrong!

Dropped Boogiepop last couple eps just been boring.

Shield Hero ep 11
Yay, shounen power-ups! Honestly don't have much more to say. It's still entertaining.

Kemurikusa ep 11
Lots of things got revealed here, but there were also some more questions raised. Didn't see Wakaba being someone from another world coming. But it makes a degree of sense. Now the big question is why he's suddenly reappeared.

Samurai Champloo ep3-5

Something in the back of my mind says a lot of people didn't like Champloo, but I can't remember why (did it have a bad ending?). It's certainly been fun so far.

Neon Genesis Evangelion ep14-15

I'm actually starting to regret not having paid more attention to the local group's Eva rewatch. It wasn't something I really wanted to revisit, but having seen a few bits and pieces along the way, I'm kinda getting drawn back into it now. Once it hits Netflix, I might go through it again properly.

In fact, I wonder if we ought to try some kind of forum simulwatch...

The brupdate! (Or should I just say update, like a normal human being?)

Shield hero rising revengance 11 - cursed zombie KFC - sounds like a 1 star health rating there

Mob Psycho 100 II 11 - Self Defence Rush!
Honestly though the guy is blind and did not see him coming, does that count as self defence, like, at all?

karakuri Circus 21 - ah faceless and the quartet here... the ultimate meaning of if you don’t laugh you’ll cry

Also finished those few eps Hi score Girl got, not really as good as the first 12 though, just seemed like they were wrapping up loose ends

2019-03-21_65.png

Domestic Girlfriend (Japanese audio) - Episodes 1-3

Samurai Champloo ep3-5

Something in the back of my mind says a lot of people didn't like Champloo, but I can't remember why (did it have a bad ending?). It's certainly been fun so far.
Because it's not Cowboy Bebop, presumably. 🙄
Which I think is a shame, because I reckon I actually prefer Samurai Champloo. I might find out when I eventually rewatch it. I've only seen it once so far, versus Bebop... twice? 🤔

Neon Genesis Evangelion ep14-15

In fact, I wonder if we ought to try some kind of forum simulwatch...
I thought about posting a similar idea. Obviously people watch things at a different pace. So someone might binge in a day or two and someone else might take a couple of weeks. But if we can agree to a certain amount of episodes per week say and enough people want to join in, I think it could be a cool idea.
If you guys do end up trying it, I'd feel absolutely privileged if you'd use The Evangelion thread as a hub for discussion. I'd be keen to read your thoughts. 🙂

Real Girl JPN S2 E6-11 day off today so decided to catch up via Japanese as the dub won't finish until May (I'll re-watch it via dub too).

Well things took a turn for sure, interested to see how things wrap up next week.

If you guys do end up trying it, I'd feel absolutely privileged if you'd use The Evangelion thread as a hub for discussion. I'd be keen to read your thoughts. 🙂
Maybe right at the end as surely it's full of spoilers already and there might be people new to the show wanting to watch.

I've popped in briefly and a lot of the discussion seems to be about the new films which I haven't seen yet (they're not streaming and the films seem to be split between companies, also hoping once the final film is out there'll be a full collection), so I don't want to venture any further.

It would be best, maybe, to use the weekly forum, but instead of one episode per post the title would be whatever number of episodes is decided.

Back