Your viewing journal

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 98 There are some things you shouldn’t lick, and an old face appears.

How Clumsy you are, Miss Ueno episode 11 Tanaka is a smooth operator.

Mysteria Friends episode 9 A Sombre tone in the snow.

The Magnificent Kotobuki episode 10 Some solid action this week.

Doctor Who: State of Decay This story felt like a real throwback to the Hinchcliffe era, owing to it being a script from 1977 that never came to be. It’s a fitting final gothic outing for the fourth Doctor and has some great concepts. 4/5

Doctor Who: Warrior’s Gate A rewatch of this has made me re-appreciate the bold ideas and concepts in this story. Whether it’s the stark void, cobwebbed dining hall or the greyscale gardens there’s no shortages of visual prowess here.

The plot isn’t exactly the easiest to follow at times and Romana and K9’s exit felt a bit abrupt at the end despite the build-up it received in the prior stories but this was another Season 18 story that I quite enjoyed. 4/5

Patlabor: The TV Series episodes 1-4

Manaria Friends ep 9
This show has actually become relatively inoffensive over the last couple of eps. Not good, but certainly not as frustrating as earlier in the season. Pity I can't look past my earlier impression now.

Girly Air Force ep 10
Seems to be getting a little deeper than it initially let. With the cryptic dreams, the mad scientist stuff, and the mistrust of allies.

The Promised Neverland ep 10

Domestic Girlfriend ep 10
Oooops!

Ueno-san ep 11
Tanaka can say and do the right things, but doesn't necessarily know that he's doing things right.

Katana Maidens ~ Mini Toji ep 10 (complete)
The gang help out with the stall at the festival.
Some of it was funny and I liked the designs. I felt it would have been better released last year between the 2 cours of the main series as that's when it is set, as I've forgotten who's who apart from the main 2.
5 /10

Kaguya-Sama: Love Is War Episode 10
Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 22
Katana Maidens ~ Mini Toji Episode 10
Mysteria Friends
Episode 10
How clumsy you are, Miss Ueno
Episode 11
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
Episode 24
Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka
Episode 10

/umiko

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime (English Dub) Episode 21

Dororo Episode 11
A decent episode, but that ending tho...

Pastel Memories Episode 11
Protecting what you cherish.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Episode 24
This was an intriguing prequel to the main story. It was also quite fascinating to see how Shizu spent her days in the new world after being summoned but before she encountered Rimuru.

Uma Musume: Pretty Derby Episode 14 (Special)

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime episode 24

Mob Psycho 100 II episode 11 - After a very rough start to this arc back in episode 9 it's really gotten so much better. Reigen's appearance towards the end was perfect comedy.

Mysteria Friends episode 9

Dororo episode 11 Hyakkimaru actually gets some lines here and there which is nice. The ending promises an eventful conclusion to the first half.

Mob Psycho 100 II episode 11 Reigen getting that Sneak 100.

Doctor Who: The Keeper of Traken Since I’ve seen this story the most out of Season 18s offerings I decided to watch it with the commentary this time. It’s good fun with a rare appearance from Anthony Ainley who sadly passed away not too long after the commentary was recorded back in 2004. 4/5

Doctor Who: Logopolis Another one I rewatched with the commentary. Bidmead, Baker and Fielding are on fine form. This is another Bidmead script that requires more than one watch to appreciate, and the man himself points out some of the flaws in his storytelling throughout the commentary. The regeneration sequence here is my favourite of the series as well and the new optional effects are a nice touch. 4/5

Patlabor: The TV Series episodes 5-7

Mysteria Friends episode 9
I don't want to say this is the worst anime of the season, but it really is the most disappointing for me.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime episode 24
And this is the most overrated one

That Time I Got Reincarnted as a Slime ep 24
While this was a nice little one-shot episode that provides some background for something that'll presumably happen in the second season, did they really need to basically spoil a plot point for the second season at the end there?

Endro~! ep 10
This has gone off the boil with the last 2 episodes being a bit dull. It was fun in earlier episodes with Mao-chan trying to sabotage them and had some good action as they stumbled upon the answer to the quests.

Magical Girl Spec Ops Asuka ep 10
The desperate battle continues.

Kemono Friends s2 e10
A threat to the park is revealed.

The Magnificent KOTOBUKI ep 10
The plot suddenly became a bit clearer, although that reveal didn't really add much (unless she's lying about only just coming over to Julia's side and my theory that Julia attacked her own passage in ep 2 is true. I can't think why though apart from trying to discredit KOTOBUKI, but now they're working together)

WATATEN! ep 11
Preparing for the school festival.

Endro~! ep 10
This has gone off the boil with the last 2 episodes being a bit dull. It was fun in earlier episodes with Mao-chan trying to sabotage them and had some good action as they stumbled upon the answer to the quests.

You say that, but I really liked both this and the Cartado episode, personally. I do wish Mao was in it a bit more though, I just like her character.

Dororo (Japanese audio) - Episode 11
Mob Psycho 100 II (Japanese audio) - Episode 11
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime (Japanese audio) - Episodes 5-8

Finally went back and started watching Slime again. Hoping to finish it by early next week.

Run With the Wind ep 22
Alright, I feel a lot more sympathetic towards King now than I previously did. One episode left now. Go Kurahara!

Wataten ep 11
Huh. A (more or less) entirely wholesome episode. Pretty good stuff. Pity the humour's gone stale, but this was cute enough.

Fairy Tail (English Dub) Episode 297

3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 11 [23]
This was just downright depressing. You really really have to feel sorry for Tsutsui, with what he's currently going through aswell as having to accept the harsh reality would break anyone emotionally inside. I really have to give credit to Itou for helping his friend in his time of need. I can understand Takanashi's view point on the matter with what he said to Tsutsui, but he really didn't have to be a d*ick about it. That reveal though... about Ishino being 3 months pregnant, that truly caught me of guard. Glad to see that Iroha's still alive after her operation, but that entire final segment though was tough to watch.

WATATEN!: An Angel Flew Down to Me Episode 11
Festival fun.

Back