Your viewing journal

Run With the Wind ep 21
This ep featured the sections of probably my two favourite characters, so it was really nice to watch for me. It occurs to me now that rather little happened. Both sections were fairly simple and just gave us some backstory. But they were nice anyway.
Screen Shot 03-12-19 at 07.29 PM.PNG
Screen Shot 03-12-19 at 07.29 PM 001.PNG
That Time I Reincarnated as a Slime ep 23
Well that finishes all the light novels out in English. More or less. I'm slightly confused as to what they're doing for the last two episodes, as there clearly won't be time for a new plotline.

Wataten ep 10
Yep, creepy levels increased.

Ace Attorney 2nd Season (Dub) episode 40 A less than triumphant conclusion.

Black Clover episode 74 The tournament arc continues.

Run with the Wind episode 21 A nice episode with some more backstory and character development.

Mahoromatic: Automatic Maiden episodes 1-3

Fairy Tail (English Dub) Episode 296

3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 10 [22]
Some more character development. Tsutsui and Iroha at last "Consummate" their relationship. That ending tho... that hit me right in the feels.

My Sister、My Writer OVA (Uncensored)
This was certainly an intriguing (if not bizarre) way of competing to decide who the No.1 waifu would be.

WATATEN!: An Angel Flew Down to Me Episode 10
Well... the creepiness factor's just sky rocketed.

Endro~! ep 9
Money doesn't grow on trees, but Cartado do! I've enjoyed this series so far, but I found this episode a bit dull.

SAO: Alicization ep 21
Decent fight at the start. The confrontation at the end and the moment leading up to the reveal of the next boss was a little weird.
Apparently it was a good thing I wasn't really paying attention to the OP!

Katana Maidens ~ Mini Toji ep 9
Festival time.

Ueno-san ep 10
PS_Messages_20190313_140847.jpg

The Magnificent KOTOBUKI ep 9
I really haven't got the foggiest idea what's going on with the main plot, but the dogfights are still excellent (if a bit repetitive in terms of having one every single episode!)

Karakuri Circus eps 19-20
OK, now the flashbacks are over, I think.

Dororo ep 10
Giant Enemy Crab!

The Rising of the Shield Hero (English Dub) Episode 10
Getting ready for the next wave and cleaning up another mess left by another Hero (again). I really have to give credit to Naofumi for being able to get Ren to realize the huge mess he "literally" left behind. As for Itsuki... well let's just say that thank's to his inflated ego/pride he clearly doesn't seem to realize his actions have consequences and has become blinded to the truth despite having it so clearly pointed out to him by Naofumi, so I guess you could say at least Naofumi tried on that part.

Kemurikusa Episode 10
Making preperations for the final fight. Some heart-to-heart girl talk and Rin's kemurikusa is finally unlocked.

Meiji Tokyo Renka Episode 10
This just proves that the power of "Love" can really conquer anything.

My Roommate is a Cat Episode 10
I guess eating your meals together can make the food even more delicious.

Virtual-san Looking Episode 10

My Roommate is a Cat episode 10 More wholesome goodness.

The Rising of the Shield Hero episode 10 Some more welcome world-building.

Mahoromatic: Automatic Maiden episodes 4-12 (Complete. A nice little series about an Combat Android come housemaid and her interactions with others including the token protagonist who was decent though a bit bland.

The rest of the cast were fine asides from the perverse teacher who was just odd. There are some darker undertones as the series progresses and I hear things get darker in the second season so I’m curious to see what happens then.) 3.5/5

Slow Start episode 12 [End] - Another nice Manga Time Kirara series. While it doesn't stand out too much from most series it was still nice to see the friendship between the main characters. Also quite interesting that this is CloverWorks first production (aside from Franxx in the same season) and boy it sure is a power move to give a slice of life series such energetic animation. 7/10

My Roomate is a Cat episode 10

Rising of The Shield Hero episode 10

Kaguya-sama - Love is War episode 1
I wanted to go back and catch up on a series from this season that I passed on at the time, but its the three episode rule for me on this one.

Mahoromatic: Automatic Maiden . . . I hear things get darker in the second season so I’m curious to see what happens then.
I thought the second season was really poor, personally — except the last episode, which was utter ****. 😅
Literally the worst anime ending I've ever seen.

A Certain Magical Index ep 22
I'm curious about what Hamazura and Takitsubo are going to be doing from here out, because their continued inclusion seems a little forced. I get that they don't want to abandon the people that helped them, but it's a little bit of a stretch of logic in comparison to the perennially-involved Touma and Accelerator. I guess they're basically the "normal" people just trying to make things a little better?

Shield Hero ep 10
Linking episodes, linking episodes, la la la. Some things are beginning to get a bit clearer, some are about to get muddier. The animation and art is still good and it's still adapting well though so even the nothing episodes are reasonable to watch.

Kemurikusa ep 10
This ep went from 0 to 100 very quickly. I've posted before that I expect Ritsu at least to die during this show. Looks likely that she and Rina both will. I'd like to see them survive but narratively I'd say it's unlikely (SO many death flags). The emotional farewell was well handled, and it looks like we're going to get an infodump before any big battle. And maybe Rin will actually realise what she's feeling?

Girly Air Force ep 10
I'll give this show credit - it's rare that I can only make the vaguest of predictions for upcoming events in anime. Particularly for the more generic light novel adaptations. And outside of a vague "well clearly America's going to do something to screw this up which will probably result in Kei/Gripen powering up to save everyone... ish?" idea I really don't have much of an idea.

Back