The Quintessential Quintuplets Episode 6
Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka Episode 6
Kaguya-sama: Love is War Episode 6
Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 18.5
Rainy Coca sideG Episode 6
Katana Maidens ~ Mini Toji Episode 6

/umiko

The Promised Neverland ep 6
Yep, the cliffhanger at the end of the last episode was a red herring. Interesting turn of events at the end of this episode.

Girly Air Force ep 6
Trying to get a headstrong character to work with a team.

The Quintessential Quintuplets ep 6
Midterms incoming and still not everyone is on board.

Boogiepop and Others ep 6
Some parts of the story I follow quite well others I forget what happened previously. It all mixes together to leave me with a weird sensation. Definitely one to re-watch in a binge session, probably with the dub when I sign up with Funimation again.

Bermuda Triangle: Colourful Pastrale episode 6 Mildly intriguing, just enough not to drop it.

ENDRO! episode 6 Demon Lord blues and lots of head pats.

Fairy Tail: Final Season episode 296 Gotta love a good bit of plot.

Grimms Notes: The Animation episode 6 A vicious cycle is prevented(?)

Kaguya-Sama: Love is War episode 6 Entertaining as usual.

Radiant episode 20 Sort of a breather this week before the finale. Wonder if they’ll bother making another season.

Key the Metal Idol episodes 13-15 (Complete. A peculiar OVA series from the 90s which plays out as a sort of twisted Pinocchio-esque story wherein a supposedly robotic teenage girl must make 30,000 friends in order to become human.

The story frequently treads very dark territory, with bizarre and often disturbing imagery throughout. Something else I found was that Key’s robotically driven innocence and naivety made her a sometimes difficult character to root for, yet her sympathetic situations were engaging.

There are certainly some interesting ideas here but the execution in places is slow and the ending didn’t quite satisfy as I hoped it would, and this was after two 90 minute episodes as well. Regardless this was still an intriguing watch and key is a series I recommend seeing. The English version of the OP is decent too.) 3.5/5

Laid-Back Camp (rewatch) episodes 1-3 - Yep that's right. Just when I have so much to watch in my backlog I decide to watch Laid-Back Camp for the fourth time.

I have good priorities obviously.

Kaguya-Sama: Love is War episode 6

3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season (English Dub) Episode 1—3 [13—15]

Endro! (English Dub) Episode 3

Radiant (English Dub) Episode 16

Tsurune: Kazemai High School Archery Club (English Dub) Episode 12

Bermuda Triangle: Colorful Pastrale Episode 6
I still have no idea where this is going exactly, but at least each week is still sort of intriguing.

Endro! Episode 6
Taking care of the sick is exhausting, but in the end it comes with its rewards.

Fairy Tail Episode 296
The truth about Layla and Grammies past is finally revealed.

Grimms Notes The Animation Episode 6
That was certainly a interesting retelling of the "Snow White[" fairy tale.

Kaguya-Sama: Love is War Episode 6
More mind games and more on point comedy. Bruh..... these facial reactions this ep where jut too good. Shinomiya is definitely someone you don't want to upset.

Katana Maidens: Mini Toji Episode 6
Mmmm... Onigiri, delicious. 😋

Radiant Episode 20
The calm before the incoming storm.

Sword Art Online Alicization Episode 18.5
Recap episode.

W'z Episode 7

Norn9 1-12. Yes I am watching whole programs from start to finish in a single night :p.

The backlong created by my mystery boxes is slowly shrinking, and this show was good as a character show. My criticism is that the idea of restarting the timespace continuum to have a "second chance at humanity" a total of 4 times (and evidently failing each time or you wouldn't have to keep doing it) is inherently stupid

Anyway solid 7/10 from me, worth a watch for the character development alone imo

Last edited:
Kaguya-sama ep 5
Wait... I'm a week behind on this too. Huh.
Eh. Good episode, as ever. Fujiwara makes this show sometimes.
Screen Shot 02-16-19 at 10.56 AM.PNG
Screen Shot 02-16-19 at 10.56 AM 001.PNG
Bermuda Triangle ep 6
Random supernatural episode! Yay! Judging from this and the preview of the next episode, now that they've sorta resolved the initial story of getting the theatre back running it's going to be character-focused eps for a few weeks. And I guess it'll end with finding out about Caro's past.

Spec-ops Asuka ep 6
Hmmn. Kurumi's yandere-ishness towards Asuka was actually handled quite effectively for the first few episodes I felt - it gave things a slightly sinister and creepy air at times (I genuinely thought she might be the one to attack Nozomi at one point), but now they've started playing it for laughs and thus completely ruined it. Other than that, basic plot development. Not exactly a standout episode. Also, there really isn't much mystery about who the Big Bad is here...

Endro ep 6
Eh, cute enough. Nothing spectacular. Really, if you're watching this it's purely for the CGDCT aspect and the admittedly nice art.

Date A Live III ep 6
The first season was one of my favourite shows when I hadn't long been watching anime, and although the second and third lack the animation quality of the first they still have the content. Date A Live was one of the light novels that made me want to learn Japanese, so I'm glad it's kept going like this. The Origami arc is also an excellent one, so I'm looking forward to the rest of this season.

A promised Neverland - dropped
im just not invested in the characters and it offers very little we've seen before. Its certainly not a bad anime but the mystery elements are disappointing as everything is just handed to the viewer within an episode.

After the Rain, episodes 7-9 - Ride the Drama Alpaca, or How Kondo Got His Groove Back
Untitled-5.jpgUntitled-6.jpg
These are the moments that make life worthwhile. I feel validated in my previous observations - Akira's falling out with Haruka and Kondo's reconciliation with Integra Hellsing Chihiro (I have to admit, given his mood regarding the book I fully expected the author to be his ex-wife under a pseudonym), all tied up nicely with Kondo's moon speech at the end of episode 9 hammered home the themes of ageing and changing (or not) with the passage of time. This is the most at ease and confident we've seen Kondo, and I like it.

In fact I like the show in general far more than I was expecting. I thought I'd enjoy it well enough, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered with it in the first place, but for a romantic themed anime it's actually considerably more thoughtful and less angsty than I would have expected. The first episode had me a little wary, but it's more than proved itself since then.

Assassination Classroom S2 Ep 7-13
I'm struggling to get through this. I can see why I just...left it years ago. I do actually want to know how it all ties up but at the same time, I'm not compelled to watch the next episode. I don't want to drop it, but I'm not in a hurry to watch it either. An odd one because it's not a bad show. I'll get through it eventually.

Black Clover - Ep 70
Kaguya-sama - Ep 6
Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka - Ep 6
Manaria Friends - Ep 4
Sword Art Online: Alicization - Ep 17 & 18
Is it just me, or is the hanging on the outside of a tower with swords and wedges for a full episodes one of the lamest things ever? It's hard to believe either of them could hold out for so long and perform the aerobatics needed. They also made Alice act like a damsel in distress, which felt really out of character for her, or at least for her superimposed character. Episode 18 was luckily enjoyable again.

Mob Psycho 100 II
- Ep 6
Wow, that was a really great episode! Best episode of all the shows this season thus far if you ask me.

Price of Smiles - Ep 7
While I still enjoy it, I can't shake the feeling that it will be downhill from here. It's getting slightly predictable. Also, what was the point of revealing that Stella is the daughter of Layla back in episode 4? Seems quite clear where that will be heading.

The Magnificent Kotobuki ep 6
Continues to confirm how much I like these characters. Noticed the OST is decent too, was pretty good in the flashback scenes.

Manaria Friends ep 5
Here was me almost prepared to think it was doing something interesting and unexpected aaaaand yep it was all taken back. Predictable. Continues to be frustrating, but if nothing else it's a pretty thing to watch for <15 mins a week.

Hinomaru Sumo ep 18
First 2 bouts of the nationals semi-final. Dispite a good effort the team lose both.

Domestic Girlfriend ep 6
Eyelash in the eye! If you say so!

Magical Girl Spec Ops Asuka ep 6
I think the SOL stuff in this has been better than the action stuff in terms of plot.

Katana Maidens ~ Mini Toji ep 6
A welcoming party.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 94 Pretty lacking this week tbh.

How Clumsy you are, Miss Ueno episode 7 More lewdness.

Mysteria Friends episode 5 What a twist.

The Magnificent Kotobuki episode 6 They slowed things down a bit this week which was welcoming.

Outlaw: Heartless (Film) A better sequel than 2, with some decent action and acting. The series in general is good, but has yet to go beyond this. 3.5/5

Outlaw: Goro the Assassin (Film) Possibly the darkest of the films so far which makes it one of the more memorable entries as well. 3.5/5

Megalo Box (English Dub) Episode 8

Sword Art Online Alicization (English Dub) Episode 2

gen:LOCK Episode 5
Much better episode this week. I really like the Mechs new look with all their upgrades.

How Clumsy you are, Miss Ueno Episode 7
No words right can possibly describe what I'm thinking right now about that first half. Second half though was well..... Lets just say for Tanaka's sake right place wrong time mixed with bad luck.

Mysteria Friends Episode 5
Well that certainly took a dramatic twist.

The Magnificent Kotobuki Episode 6
A relatively easy going and laid back episode this week. Some Kylie back story and a pretty decent OST throughout.

Back