Your viewing journal

Finished showing Moribito Episodes 19-26 to the next door neighbor this afternoon - my office closed at 11:00 am due to the winter weather so I was home all afternoon - may as well do something constructive while snowed in! My neighbor really enjoyed the series, and she was on the edge of her seat thought this last part. It was fun watching how excited and tense she got during the last few episodes.

And for another perspective on Girls und Panzer, I bought the Blu-ray when it first came out, watched 2 episodes, and sold it two days later. Did the same thing with Strike Witches - two series I couldn't get rid of soon enough, lol... :eek:

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime (English Dub) Episode 16

Dororo Episode 6
The never ending suffering continues.

Pastel Memories Episode 6

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Episode 19
Best episode yet imo. What an episode and what a fight, that animation used juring the fight tho... Bruh. You really have to feel sorry for the Charybdis, while it sort of stood a chance against Rimuru's group, but against Millim..... not a chance (that was total OTT overkill). Speaking of Millim, I don't think she'll ever really understand the meaning of restraint.

Mysteria Friends episode 4
Golden Kamyu 16-24 (complete)
A Certain Magical Index III episodes 4-5
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime episode 19

Black Clover episode 70 That’s one way to reach a stage.

Run with the Wind episode 17 Why are you running?

Doctor Who: Invasion (of the Dinosaurs) A story that manages to overcome its budget with some intriguing concepts and unlikely betrayals. The first episode had to be manually colourised, and it looks okay but would definitely need some work for the eventual Season 11 Blu Ray release.

Fairy Tail (English Dub) Episode 292

Sword Art Online Alicization (English Dub) Episode 1

3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 6 [18]
Major character development and some relationship progression.

WATATEN!: An Angel Flew Down to Me Episode 6
Ughhh..... Just when I though I had seen the last of UzaMaid!, because this entire episode is basically a copy and paste job with a few changes. If this is how it's going to be going forward until the end then so be it. So much for trying to be different I guess.

Girls und Panzer: This is the Real Anzio Battle! - Covering the events that were skipped over in the main series this is another good addition to the franchise. It's great fun as usual. 9/10

Girls und Panzer Specials episodes 1-2 - Some more SoL type stuff and is that a Monty Python reference!?
Screenshot_20190213-014234_HIDIVE.jpgScreenshot_20190213-014243_HIDIVE.jpg

Mob Psycho 100 II episode 6

The Promised Neverland episode 5

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime episode 19

Endro~! ep 5
A PR drive for the Hero.

SAO: Alicization ep 18
Not the most spectacular of fights.

Ueno-san ep 6
The first segment had a sweet ending, although I think it was in her imagination. The events in the second half were a bit more awkward!

Mob Psycho 100 s2 e6
Reigen has always been a bit exploitative of Mob, but this episode he was a down right jerk with him.

Kemono Friends s2 e5
Guess who's back, back again,
Kaban's back, back again!

WATATEN ep 6
Miyako gets a taste of her own medicine.

Ekoda-chan ep 6
Cooking naked can be hazardous!

Last edited:
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime ep 19 -
The arc quality in slime varies quite dramatically. It's a good adaptation though, and even at it's worst it's still entertaining. Also...
xSp9XUH.png

Run With the Wind ep 17 -
Nice to see this show being realistic about the team's prospects. I expect the team will surprise people, but only Kakeru will really do well.
YdDQ4VP.png

Wataten ep 6 -
Still confused about how to feel with regards to this series.

Kemurikusa ep 6 -
Now this is an intriguing episode. I was a bit sad Riku didn't join up permanently, but on reflection it probably works better this way. Also, her hints that at least one of the other two sisters is probably alive and comments on what she was doing were really interesting. As the protagonist would say, 気になるな! Also really noticed in this episode how well the OST was being used at times. And the OP/ED are among my favourites of this season.

Shield Hero ep 6 -
It continues doing a better job of telling the story than the actual light novels. Although given the translation quality (or original writing quality? I don't know) of the light novels, that isn't saying a great deal. Still enjoyable to watch.

My Roommate is a Cat episode 6 Some more poignant content, right in the feels.

The Rising of the Shield Hero episode 6 Less tense and more fun this week.

Kamisama Kiss Season Two episodes 1-12 (Complete. A stronger season than the first thanks to some interesting fantasy elements and new characters.) 3.5/5

Kemurikusa Episode 6
This is definitely getting a lot more interesting.

Meiji Tokyo Renka Episode 6
For a country to keep up with the rest of the world and move forward advancements in technology are required.

My Roommate is a Cat Episode 6
Pretty sentimental episode this week that hits right in the feels. Some flashbacks into Haru's past and the importance of what it means to be a family.

The Rising of the Shield Hero Episode 6
Another enjoyable and less tense outing this week. I'm definitely preferring this over the light novel's with how well the anime adapts the original LN story.

Virtual-san Looking Episode 6

The Quintessential Quintuplets ep 1-5
Hey look, I finally got round to it :p just in time for episode 6...
fJ4Na06.png

Back